You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The E3 2017 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Two of my most anticipated games are coming out so soon...E3 won't do much to add to the hype.

But I'm excited to see what reveal or showing Middle-Earth Shadow of War has at Xbox' bigger longer show.

And I'm sure we'll see a tiny bit of Destiny 2 at Sony's Press Conference.

I'm not necessarily that excited to see Red Dead stuff, just want to play it

I can't wait to see what's up with Project Scorpio, messaging has been on point so far. Want to see if they can land it at E3. Pricing will say a lot.
Interested to see who they get in from outside of the first party (and MiddleEarth) to showcase the thing

Interested to see what Fallout 4vr looks like, as it's getting a lot of behind closed doors praise

I'm really hoping Shadow of War feels new and different from the original. I hope it's not like I'm playing a $15 DLC of Shadow of Mordor

Yea I agree

So far it seems like a nice balance, I think they addressed one of the biggest things with making the Orcs you control now have a personality. And a relationship that can go up or down...like the fact that you don't need to die for the world to change is nice. Will be interesting to see just how fleshed out it is.

The siege gameplay looks great, just hope it really does take thought out tactics and they don't all end up being too similar

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know when I can buy the first episode of FFVII remake

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
I want to know when I can buy the first episode of FFVII remake

When Nomura eventually gets replaced and JUST does Kingdom Hearts.

Squenix still refuses to learn that they are stretching him too thin trying to make him work on 3 projects at once.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Two of my most anticipated games are coming out so soon...E3 won't do much to add to the hype.

But I'm excited to see what reveal or showing Middle-Earth Shadow of War has at Xbox' bigger longer show.

I can't wait to see what's up with Project Scorpio, messaging has been on point so far. Want to see if they can land it at E3. Pricing will say a lot.
Interested to see who they get in from outside of the first party (and MiddleEarth) to showcase the thing

Interested to see what Fallout 4vr looks like, as it's getting a lot of behind closed doors praise

I'm really hoping Shadow of War feels new and different from the original. I hope it's not like I'm playing a $15 DLC of Shadow of Mordor

Yea I agree

So far it seems like a nice balance, I think they addressed one of the biggest things with making the Orcs you control now have a personality. And a relationship that can go up or down...like the fact that you don't need to die for the world to change is nice. Will be interesting to see just how fleshed out it is.

The siege gameplay looks great, just hope it really does take thought out tactics and they don't all end up being too similar

People are complaining about the graphics but for once, I'm happy a developer is primarily focusing on improving on the AI and interactions over pretty textures that are nice, but certainly not needed to make the game more fun to play.

Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

Yea I agree

People are complaining about the graphics but for once, I'm happy a developer is primarily focusing on improving on the AI and interactions over pretty textures that are nice, but certainly not needed to make the game more fun to play.

yea i'm glad too. I'm interested to see what the "Scorpio improvements" along those lines though

The first game didn't have the nemesis system on the previous gen, so I wonder what is being added since it's being set up as a Scorpio showcase game. Like is there going to be any improvements (that can also be had the PC) outside of Native 4k...will there be added complexity of the nemesis system? I'm interested how they use the power.

Cause they do seem to understand yea, that gameplay is what makes games fun...everything else is gravy. If gameplay isn't great it'll take some great efforts in the writing and visuals to make it work.

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
I just want a super secret awesome RPG that's a perfect mix between The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect that's going to be released thirty minutes after it's announced.

So...basically you're saying you want ES6? lol

What is ES6?
skywindO2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
I just want a super secret awesome RPG that's a perfect mix between The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect that's going to be released thirty minutes after it's announced.

What is ES6?

Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:

What is ES6?

Even Stevens 6

MathMan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:

What is ES6?

Even Stevens 6

Would that it was. sigh...
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
I'm hoping for a Devil May Cry 5 reveal. The producer of Devil May Cry and Dragon's Dogma (Hideaki Itsuno) said he plans to reveal a new game this year, so it's very possible this is the year we'll FINALLY get to see DMC5 @ E3. If so, then color me stoked.

Beyond that, I'm hoping we FINALLY get a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and release date and some Switch exclusives.

Also, Sega recently said they plan to bring back old IPs (yay!), I'm hoping we see some of those @ E3. Like I said in the other thread, a new Streets of Rage game for the Switch would be a day one purchase for me.

I was never a Sega guy growing up, but Streets of Rage was one game I played to death with friends. That and Golden Axe (although we usually played that at the arcade).

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three games I'm interested in seeing if and when they show up

Square Enix's Avengers game...Marvel finally is jumping feet first into AAA games. First with Spider-man, next up is this...the perhaps truer vision of what the future of these games might look like. I'm interested to see if they pop up at all and where.

The rumored Obsidian RPG, what is it? What's it about? I wonder if E3 is the place we get a tease.

Child of Light 2....the first game was gorgeous and had an amazing soundtrack...Just want to know when that...Cuphead, Below, Ashen, etc are coming out Sad

cddolphin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
The rumored Obsidian RPG, what is it? What's it about? I wonder if E3 is the place we get a tease.

KOTOR III

Pray
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obsidian's project is a new IP.

HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:

What is ES6?

Elder Scrolls

Oh. Nope, not like that. I don't love the Elder Scrolls games because it's basically you just completing the same type of missions over and over again and exploring and finding cool things. In The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect, your decisions and actions actually had consequences.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:

Oh. Nope, not like that. I don't love the Elder Scrolls games because it's basically you just completing the same type of missions over and over again and exploring and finding cool things. In The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect, your decisions and actions actually had consequences.
What major consequences were there in the Witcher 3?

The only that really changes is small interactions with Ciri. Confused

At least George will leave Indy soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: