You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Paul Richardson's 2017 Expectations

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Paul Richardson's 2017 Expectations Reply with quote

You all think this guy will wind up as the #3 WR? What do you think his final statline will be?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 01 Apr 2010
Posts: 908
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he stays healthy I fully expect 600 yards with a handful of TDs out of him. I think Lockett could breach 800 with 6+ TDs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 2133
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an outsider looking in, he's got a ton of potential. I remember when he came out he was basically a 6 ft tall DeSean Jackson. And seeing some of those catches he made at the end of last year shows he can make some special plays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
As an outsider looking in, he's got a ton of potential. I remember when he came out he was basically a 6 ft tall DeSean Jackson. And seeing some of those catches he made at the end of last year shows he can make some special plays.


You think he picks up where he left off in the postseason then?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL_Announcer wrote:
If he stays healthy I fully expect 600 yards with a handful of TDs out of him. I think Lockett could breach 800 with 6+ TDs.


How good is PRich in the slot? Whenever I noticed him on the field, I saw him playing outside.

Also, how many receptions do you think he'll get this season?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 26321
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
NFL_Announcer wrote:
If he stays healthy I fully expect 600 yards with a handful of TDs out of him. I think Lockett could breach 800 with 6+ TDs.


How good is PRich in the slot? Whenever I noticed him on the field, I saw him playing outside.

Also, how many receptions do you think he'll get this season?
He will never play the slot given we have Baldwin and Lockett
_________________
<Rammy

#1 ET Supporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 2133
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Jlash wrote:
As an outsider looking in, he's got a ton of potential. I remember when he came out he was basically a 6 ft tall DeSean Jackson. And seeing some of those catches he made at the end of last year shows he can make some special plays.


You think he picks up where he left off in the postseason then?


If he's healthy I don't see why not, but that's the biggest problem with him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Jlash wrote:
As an outsider looking in, he's got a ton of potential. I remember when he came out he was basically a 6 ft tall DeSean Jackson. And seeing some of those catches he made at the end of last year shows he can make some special plays.


You think he picks up where he left off in the postseason then?


If he's healthy I don't see why not, but that's the biggest problem with him.


Well, with Lockett healthy he might not get on the field as much, no?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brseahawks


Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 834
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if Paul Richardson even gets playing time, it's because he's gonna have a big season after blazing through a training camp. If the Darboh pick is a message to Kearse, can you imagine what it means to Paul Richardson? He has to beat Kearse, that is paid like a #2 receiver and a third round pick to even see the field, assuming Baldwin, Graham and Lockett (who are very good receivers) are healthy.

When I think this offense for 2017, I generally think of playing much more Nick Vannett and Graham split out wide, in a commitment of this team to the running game, or in Prosise playing tons of RB/WR than I think of Paul Richardson seing the field.

Even though Richardson has strong tape replacing Lockett in the post season, I think Lockett has even better tape and I have a clear image of Prosise winning Seahawks the games against the Patriots and the Eagles with his versatility combined with home runner ability.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 26321
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Jlash wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Jlash wrote:
As an outsider looking in, he's got a ton of potential. I remember when he came out he was basically a 6 ft tall DeSean Jackson. And seeing some of those catches he made at the end of last year shows he can make some special plays.


You think he picks up where he left off in the postseason then?


If he's healthy I don't see why not, but that's the biggest problem with him.


Well, with Lockett healthy he might not get on the field as much, no?
We run a good amount of 3 WR sets, so Lockett in and of himself wont be too much of an issue. He has to beat out Kearse in 1st and 2nd down, which means he needs to do the dirty work that gives Kearse a job
_________________
<Rammy

#1 ET Supporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zman724


Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 644
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a huge backer of PRich and had him as my 2016 breakout player. I"m not a fan of Kearse and his illegal pick play penalties.

What does Kearse do that Baldwin or Lockett can't do? PRich shows he has excellent body control, leaping ability and better hands than I anticipated. I trust him on 1 on 1 jump balls. Even though PRich looks to have lost that half step, he still has enough speed to get behind DB's. Maybe Kearse is a better blocker but as far as a receiver, I don't see one area that shows he's better than PRich.

I hope we cut Kearse but his cap hit may preclude that decision. PRich should be our #3 receiver and hope we get him some PT. He will produce. We all saw it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group