Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

REPORT: Brady Concussed in 2016, Omitted from Injury Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lancerman wrote:
So all NFL fans lack integrity?

Here comes the, "All teams cheat!' chant.

All teams cheat, all teams cheat.

All teams cheat, "I'm the deflator" meant he's fat, he was peeing and brought the footballs in with him to go potty because he gets scared, she's not a doctor, every team was recording signals, Brady smashes all of his phones, breach of power. Did I miss any?
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lancerman wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
This is really funny actually, and the way this will be handled will probably show how messed up this country is. I call it the "fake country". The country that pretends to have integrity and such high moral standards, but everyone knows how things are in reality. Most of the world laugh at America, so much pretending, so little fairness, so little truth.

What's fake about it? What's immoral about it? What's untrue about it?

Brady's wife says he had a concussion last year.

Where is the dishonesty coming from in taking her statement about her husband for truth?

A Patriots fan just preached to you about integrity.

I love the internet.

Yes, because every Patriots fan lacks integrity.

I was talking about rooting for a team that has bent/broken rules.

Maybe. But I'm not lecturing anyone about it like he was.

See the difference?
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
lancerman wrote:

All teams cheat, "I'm the deflator" meant he's fat, he was peeing and brought the footballs in with him to go potty because he gets scared, she's not a doctor, every team was recording signals, Brady smashes all of his phones, breach of power. Did I miss any?

It's like saying everyone breaks the law. Sure I sped today, 5 over the limit the way home. Tonight someone will leave the bar drunk.

We both broke the law. So who cares!
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
lancerman wrote:

They could literally post this over and over and it would be the same lol.

Also, they only "recorded from the wrong spot." (That's a rule for a reason, they don't want the ability of real time info transfer, taping sigs is only for use later on. All of those coaches that said yeah we did that, did any of them say they used it during that specific game? I don't think so. Doesn't mean NE did, but the idea of the rule is to make sure that doesn't happen. Taping sigs is fine, that's fine. For use LATER, so they keep them away from the sideline. Not a hard rule to follow)

And "there were no batteries in the cameras." Yeah but NE employees were still present during another teams SB walkthrough. Here's my take. Can teams have guys at NE's next SB walkthrough, they won't bring batteries. So it's okay.
lancerman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
lancerman wrote:

Also, they only "recorded from the wrong spot." (That's a rule for a reason, they don't want the ability of real time info transfer, taping sigs is only for use later on. All of those coaches that said yeah we did that, did any of them say they used it during that specific game? I don't think so. Doesn't mean NE did, but the idea of the rule is to make sure that doesn't happen. Taping sigs is fine, that's fine. For use LATER, so they keep them away from the sideline. Not a hard rule to follow)

And "there were no batteries in the cameras." Yeah but NE employees were still present during another teams SB walkthrough. Here's my take. Can teams have guys at NE's next SB walkthrough, they won't bring batteries. So it's okay.

Actually my responses would be

1.Spygate: was an unenforced rule for years until a new commissioner decided to enforce it.

2. Walk through: completely unsubstantiated story that every single media outlet that ever reported it was forced to retract. A bunch of football fans think this was Spygate, which is even funnier.

3. Deflategate: NFL said in open court they had no direct evidence. Multiple reputable scientific institutions said it was most likely the weather.

So there
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lancerman wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
lancerman wrote:

Actually my responses would be

1.Spygate: was an unenforced rule for years until a new commissioner decided to enforce it.

2. Walk through: completely unsubstantiated story that every single media outlet that ever reported it was forced to retract. A bunch of football fans think this was Spygate, which is even funnier.

3. Deflategate: NFL said in open court they had no direct evidence. Multiple reputable scientific institutions said it was most likely the weather.

So there

1. Wasn't officially a rule until the season they messed with them. IIRC

2. Walsh is a liar? Maybe, I might even agree. But that's what is said by him. I'm not talking about the forced retract here. They said they recorded it. Okay, they didn't. Walsh said they were THERE. That's too much for me.

3. And there are scientists that said the opposite. And the numbers were guesswork for PSI and time and temp. That's not how I believe science should work. Not to mention the lame Deflator excuse that sounds like an SNL skit.

Look, all of it IS pretty dumb. I honestly think it's dumb. All of it.

It just gets my goat when you guys think all of it is made up. I just get annoyed with how defensive it is over something that all seems so trivial.
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriots fans being unreasonably defensive in this thread.

catcheryea wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
you missed a crying jordan in the middle of your sig man.
you missed a bowl game at the end of your season
Dalton

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
Patriots fans being unreasonably defensive in this thread.

blame irrational, super haters like HorizontoZenith. he's being unreasonably offensive.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL players hide/play through concussions every week, maybe in every game. If Brady did have a concussion and played anyways he's hardly alone.

Obviously they should (and do) have measures in place to (at least look like they want to) prevent players from playing with head injuries.

My point is, this is only news cause it was Brady in the headline. Anyone else and it's a shrug and a "Oh yeah, that makes sense."
OleXmad

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how a non-story gets people talking.

Brady suffered a concussion at some point in his career, who cares?

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty league, PM me for a co-owner role.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's the GOAT even concussed half the time, that's the most impressive part of all this.

His 50% is still better then every other QB's 100%.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" -Tesla
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it only a concussion by NFL standards if it's determined to be a concussion by a medical evaluator?

I mean sure it could be a concussion but if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around does it make a sound? We know it does but there is no witness to prove it. If Tom Brady thinks he had a concussion he very likely did but without any evidence it can only be a suspected concussion.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
He's the GOAT even concussed half the time, that's the most impressive part of all this.

His 50% is still better then every other QB's 100%.

Yes he is more than twice as good as any QB that ever lived. Common sense says otherwise but I'll take your word for it.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real story is that Tom had a headache one day. Gisele then decided he had a concussion. Then blabbed about it on television cause why else would he not want to hang out with her. He has to have a concussion right?

Whatever medical school she went to needs to give her a refund.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starless wrote:
Why are people treating Brady like he's a victim in this? If he played through a concussion, given what we know about him, it was of his own volition and he most likely concealed it from the medical staff.

If indeed he kept playing after suffering a concussion the team doctors could be in more hot water than anybody. Aren't they supposed to be on the lookout for signs of a concussion? A player isn't gonna volunteer this info during a game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: