You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

player unknown battlegrounds
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: player unknown battlegrounds Reply with quote

anyone else play?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping it makes it to PS4. Been debating about getting it on PC. But I don't have a lot of time to play games currently.

All the reviews that I've read are good. What do you think?

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played either, but when I'm watching streamers I definitely prefer H1Z1 to PUB. Much faster pace. PUB seems so slow.

When it comes out for PS4 I will probably give it a try. All these battle royale games seem like a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is amazing. I made a post about it in the PC gamers thread but no one responded. Best I've finished in solo was 3rd. I could smell that chicken dinner and had a pefect spot in the final circle. Saw a dude outside a window fired multiple shots at him with the pump action shotgun and none of them registered. He fired his rifle at me and killed me. Crying or Very sad

Game is still a work in progress but it's already so damn addicting. The final product is going to be excellent. It's not often playing a game I die and sitback and think about all the mistakes I made, how I should have played it differently. Why did I risk doing this, why didn't I do that instead, why did I run out in the open then die with 3 smoke grenades in my inventory when I could have used them for cover. Most games it's spawn kill a dude or two die rinse repeat. This game every single kill feels like an accomplishment and every death is haunting. I can still remember rounds I played a week ago and the details of how I died. No other game has come close to as memorable for me.

It's like search and destroy but only 1 round and with so much more risk. Anyway I'm looking for Steam friends if you want to send me an invite.

Steam ID: Soundwave506

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend of mine keeps trying to get me to buy this game. Don't think so.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks interesting but I'll never buy an early access game.

I have principles.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought it yesterday. So far I like it more than H1Z1. Biggest thing I'm noticing is that the gunplay just feels a lot better. Shotguns actually work, and a lot of weapons feel like they have better specific purposes. Like the Vector/UMP/Mini-Uzi, all SMG's, but they're very different in the way you have to use them.

Lots of other little things I like too. Getting to choose where you jump out of the plane is nice, less cars/not being able to drive like a maniac and jump out at any time, the variety of attachments, etc.
flyers0909

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it and have played it for a bit, it just gets a bit too repetitive for me though so I lose interest kind of quick.

I will say though, winning my first game (it was in duo's) was one of the most exhilarating and exciting things that's ever happened to me playing a video game. My heart was pumping and my hands shaking when we got to the last circle.

So far I have one win in duo's and one in solo, which was a 13 kill win. My buddy got online and I was in a solo game so I told him I'd just play super aggressive so I could die and play duo's and ended up just not losing a gunfight and getting 13 kills Laughing

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Friend of mine keeps trying to get me to buy this game. Don't think so.

What is it about what you've seen of the game you don't like?

Last edited by Shockey1979 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
I have it and have played it for a bit, it just gets a bit too repetitive for me though so I lose interest kind of quick.

They announced two new maps, new guns, and game modes are on the way. Remember it's an early release...this is but a fraction of the final product.

flyers0909 wrote:
I will say though, winning my first game (it was in duo's) was one of the most exhilarating and exciting things that's ever happened to me playing a video game. My heart was pumping and my hands shaking when we got to the last circle.

I've only made top 3 and my heart was pumping too. I can't imagine how good it's going to feel to get that chicken dinner...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
flyers0909 wrote:

They announced two new maps, new guns, and game modes are on the way. Remember it's an early release...this is but a fraction of the final product.

flyers0909 wrote:

I've only made top 3 and my heart was pumping too. I can't imagine how good it's going to feel to get that chicken dinner...

Yeah, I definitely haven't given up on the game and I still really like it. It's just tough for me to put a ton of time into it at once.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
flyers0909 wrote:

flyers0909 wrote:

Yeah, I definitely haven't given up on the game and I still really like it. It's just tough for me to put a ton of time into it at once.

I play in 1-2 hour spurts. Feels better that way and keeps me from getting burnt out, and it'll be better in 2-3 months when one or both of the new maps are out and in the rotation.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten top 2 13 times and never once gotten my chicken dinner. Laughing

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDoddles and I have played this a lot. Won a couple games.

Very fun game
Mr. bDoDDleS

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowledge wrote:
BDoddles and I have played this a lot. Won a couple games.

Very fun game

Lets get more squad games up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: