You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CLE/NYJ/49ers- Figuring Out the '18 QB Race for a Top-2 Pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Good Brothers...let's all remember the standard that the Cleveland Browns Forum sets in this place....like Joe Thomas we are the Gold Standard....we are one of the best self policing, most active groups on this site, for years...
Let's keep our Mod's job easy....and not let one bad apple get us acting out of Character.....

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Kiwibrown

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Hogan threw the ball over not side arm in OTA's.

Hogan to win the starting job with his revamped throwing motion.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
I do give credit where credit is due however, at least I haven't seen you constantly talking about the nectar of the gods on here (my jizz) as others have been guilty of.

If you'd have dropped it by now everyone else would've as well. You are keeping it alive more than they are at this point.

Cut the sexual references, you and everyone else, that includes byproducts thereof.

We can't talk about babies?
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

As the parent of a toddler who destroys everything she can get her hands on, no, no we cannot.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

As the parent of a toddler who destroys everything she can get her hands on, no, no we cannot.

babies having babies.

You need to change your username to freakygeniusdad.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
Yes Good Brothers...let's all remember the standard that the Cleveland Browns Forum sets in this place....like Joe Thomas we are the Gold Standard....we are one of the best self policing, most active groups on this site, for years...
Let's keep our Mod's job easy....and not let one bad apple get us acting out of Character.....

We're all looking at you, Mind Character. I didn't think everyone felt as strongly about your Kai Nacua hypocrisy as ohiogenius and I do, but Dawg_LB just made the sentiments of the collective pretty clear.

Thomas5737 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

babies having babies.

I look forward to our youngest poster ever, freakygeniustoddler.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:

Couldn't be worse than some of the stuff I've been seeing on here lately. OOOOOOO SNAAAAP.

Alternate rejoinders I considered:

Would make a better mod than the current ones in certain forums.

Would make more accurate mock drafts than most of us by sheer luck.

Would have better punctuation usage than Buno.

Would do better in fantasy football than me by randomly pressing buttons.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:

Couldn't be worse than some of the stuff I've been seeing on here lately. OOOOOOO SNAAAAP.

Alternate rejoinders I considered:

Would make a better mod than the current ones in certain forums.

Would make more accurate mock drafts than most of us by sheer luck.

Would have better punctuation usage than Buno.

Would do better in fantasy football than me by randomly pressing buttons.

All true.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
I do give credit where credit is due however, at least I haven't seen you constantly talking about the nectar of the gods on here (my jizz) as others have been guilty of.

If you'd have dropped it by now everyone else would've as well. You are keeping it alive more than they are at this point.

Cut the sexual references, you and everyone else, that includes byproducts thereof.

lol consider it dropped, although I don't mind, these guys can't bug me, they can resort to 7th grade playground name calling all they want. I am confident in myself, in every way, to the point that nothing they say can ever bother me. That said, it is rather enjoyable to observe reality, which is all that I have been doing here.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:

lol consider it dropped, although I don't mind, these guys can't bug me, they can resort to 7th grade playground name calling all they want. I am confident in myself, in every way, to the point that nothing they say can ever bother me. That said, it is rather enjoyable to observe reality, which is all that I have been doing here.

Mind Character

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

We're all looking at you, Mind Character. I didn't think everyone felt as strongly about your Kai Nacua hypocrisy as ohiogenius and I do, but Dawg_LB just made the sentiments of the collective pretty clear.

Thomas5737 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

babies having babies.

You think me putting Nacua on the Practice Squad is hypocrisy....then you'll be shocked to hear that instead of sleeping in my Kai Nacua Cleveland Browns Jersey every night, I have cut back and now only sleep in the jersey every other night.

...........And even worse.....I only watch his interception highlights once a night instead of watching them on repeat until I fall asleep.

What can I say?? I've lost my way....

To make up for this clear violation of my high standard of football forum morals and of course the equally if not even higher quality of my posts, I think I'll write the Heisman committee and petition them to retroactively award Nacua the Heisman instead of Lamar Jackson. They clearly made a mistake.

Don't worry...I'm going to send them petition letters Andy Dufresne Shawshank style until they respond......

Kai Nacua For Heisman........
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind Character wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

babies having babies.

You think me putting Nacua on the Practice Squad is hypocrisy....then you'll be shocked to hear that instead of sleeping in my Kai Nacua Cleveland Browns Jersey every night, I have cut back and now only sleep in the jersey every other night.

...........And even worse.....I only watch his interception highlights once a night instead of watching them on repeat until I fall asleep.

What can I say?? I've lost my way....

To make up for this clear violation of my high standard of football forum morals and of course the equally if not even higher quality of my posts, I think I'll write the Heisman committee and petition them to retroactively award Nacua the Heisman instead of Lamar Jackson. They clearly made a mistake.

Don't worry...I'm going to send them petition letters Andy Dufresne Shawshank style until they respond......

Kai Nacua For Heisman........

There it is. ^--This poster is the one I've been telling you all about. He takes the red pill.

#goodnightsweetprince

P.S.: And in all seriousness, can you imagine Nacua goes to practice squad, doesn't clear waivers, goes to Pittsburgh and keeps #43? Out of good faith, I would still have to make that victory lap thread, and it would be almost as bad for me as whatever Dizzy is trying to get LetsGoBrownies to experience, heaven forbid Neutral.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:

No victim here, I actually made it out of Jr. High. Nothing a few Beavis and Buttheat wannabes can say would ever turn me into a victim. Rolling Eyes
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: hmmmm Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
Buttheat

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the question at hand, I disagree strongly that the Browns should even be considered in the top 3. On paper, Cleveland is one year deeper into developing some quality young players and made major upgrades to the OL in free agency. I expect someone(s) to shine at QB. I expect Gregg to do wonders with Garrett & an upgraded defense. I honestly see us more in the 8-8 range very realistically. I believe the Steelers take the division again, though I can see us challenging for the 2nd spot. I don't see a top 5 pick for us. When we don't have a shot at one of the top 2 QBs, the Kizer pick might start looking much more shrewd.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: