Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mini Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
From what I have been seeing from voulunetry workouts, Phil Taylor is a full go in the drills. Obviously I have no idea how long he will hold up, but if he can stay healthy, I think he will start the season as our NT. The dude looks massive in the pictures on redskins.com . It would be cool if Pipkins could make the PS. Can't have to many fat boys around!!
I sure hope so. I remember wanting to draft Phil Taylor in the 2011 draft. He was the NT we needed then, we could have played Cofield at end. Oh well, I hope he holds up now.

I think Pipkins makes the practice squad also.

I actually remember how much you loved Phil Taylor and pushed for him in so many threads.
And unfortunately most here have been arguing about a true NT since the 34
I hope we draft (next year) or find (this year!) a Legit NT OR perhaps even Tomsula schemes up something that keeps Allen freed up. Have to think that would be easier with a Fatboy in the middle eating double-teams.

And Pipkins stays on the PS and never has to play because we found our NT.
Well hopefully Taylor works out at least for the short term. I also think McGee could be our starting NT, his specialty is playing the run. We still have Ioannidis and Mbu also. We have guys, we just need one of these guys to emerge and lock that position down at least for a few years while we develop Pipkins and Ioannidis as the possible long term answers.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to Know: Redskins player one-liners—Offense

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/need-know-redskins-player-one-liners-offense-0‬

Must read for everyone. A lot of positives in here, I like that Harris is a favorite of the coaches. That's probably my favorite part of the update of all the players. Harris really could be an intrical part of our offense this year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins Junior Galette, DeAngelo Hall making progress in rehab

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/17/junior-galette-could-be-healthy-for-redskins-train/ via @washtimes‬

Galette is expected to be ready for training camp. Hall could start the season on PUP.

Quote:

Safety DeAngelo Hall is also rehabbing. Hall tore his ACL last September, and the Redskins have taken a patient approach with him.

Gruden said it’s possible that Hall could start the season on the Physically Unable to Play list, though he could be ready sooner. Hall moved to safety last year after playing cornerback for most of his career, so he may need to put in some practice time before he’s game-ready.

Gruden said that, from what he has heard, outside linebacker Junior Galette should be able to join the team by the end of July.

“He’s running and lifting, all that stuff right now,” Gruden said. “We’ll probably keep him out of the team stuff for OTAs but hopefully he’ll be full go at training camp.”

Training camp begins July 27. Gruden said that having Galette available by then is his “initial plan,” but trainers and Galette himself will be the ultimate decision-makers. Galette is recovering from a second torn Achilles’ in two years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: