You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Deshone "The Project" Kizer thread victory lap thr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hornby?
Hornby of the above
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Hornby of the above
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Hornby of the below
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Hornby of the below
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Deshone "The Project" Kizer thread victory lap thr Reply with quote

I made this post to point out that it's time to move on past Deshone Kizer. We gave him a try out by drafting him, and he just didn't work out. Let's just accept that and not waste any more time coaching or playing him. It's clear from the Deshone Kizer thread that it was a failed experiment. We messed up. Time to own it.

brownie man wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Yet, Kelly is better equipped with everything on field than Kizer is. There are 2 things that kept Kelly from being the top QB taken this year. Off field issues, and injury history. Period.
^^^
Dude you're crazy
Lol Osweiler sucks

DizzyDean wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Boy some of you are completely lost. Osweiler is not going to be traded from the Browns, he is not going to be cut this year. Time to stop rooting against the players for the team that you profess to be a fan of. Especially the front runner for the starting QB job.
You may have a higher opinion of Brock than he does of himself tbh. Wink
I simply have a broader view, I look at the situation, and the skill set, and reasonable thinking takes over.

If only our heads were the calmer heads that prevail. It's time for reasonable thinking to take over. How dare you, nugpimpen. It's about the team, not your petty hangups with the front runner for the starting QB job. Maybe try taking a broader view. Maybe look at the situation, you know, the skill set, and let reasonable thinking take over.

DizzyDean wrote:
Its not all about the stats, watch some 2016 Osweiler game tape. That completion percentage is significantly lowered by constantly hitting WRs in the hands and them dropping the ball, or WRs giving up on the routes extremely early and the ball landing right where they should have been. That entire offense gave up last year, and it is very easy to see on tape.

Open your eyes, people. I mean, it's a nice day. Get off the internet a bit and go watch some youtube tape of Osweiler last year. It's on tape. If the Texans had some high draft picks at WR, we would be having a totally different conversation. Even the batted passes would be successful screens if Houston didn't have a bunch of scrubs at RB who don't get between Brock and the D-line. Ugh. Bill O'Brien is the worst. Just look how bad he's been lately:

DizzyDean wrote:
brownie man wrote:
Can all the Kizer haters please present yourselves????!
I'm going to put a reminder in my calender to alert me this time next year to bring all of you guys up and I want a public apology on the Kizer hate
I am confident he's going to look like a budding star and we will be talking about how we used our first round picks on Derwin James and Deriuce Guice, and we're now looking at a playoff run opposed to Sam Darnold and the gang. So I'm taking names. We're gonna start with Duke, Bosko, and Dizzy who I can't believe had the audacity to think Brock has ever in his life been more accurate than Kizer. BTW
Mad Respect to the homie Nude!!!!!!
I'm pretty disappointed that thread got locked, but I'm not surprised me and Kizer get no respect around here, but its all good though I ain't trippin just remember all the hate y'all gave us when he wins us games.
But that was real funny Nude shout out to you pretty epic thread
Its not delaying. Its a matter of can you get what you want? If I go into the store to buy a can of spam, but they are sold out, I won't buy a can of dog food and hope its just as good.

***Note: I may have made that thread prematurely, as I must admit that I have been viewing Kizer optimistically as potentially a can of spam, and he may end up just being a can of dog food, which has a way different can shape.*** I just want to say I'm sorry, and that's why I reported my own thread to the mods just hours later to be locked (Sorry, brownie man. Your heart was the collateral damage.).

DizzyDean wrote:
wukusimw wrote:
Everybody wants to make Kizer something he's not. He's the perfect fit for this team. A team focused on the run game, defense, and a big, mobile QB who can take a beating and still hit big plays downfield. I believe Pitt would have taken him if we didn't. In big ben's early days he wasn't very keen on the short game much like Kizer is now. He was able to develop that after putting so much fear into defenses that'd he'd extend a play and burn them downfield.
In other words a massively big project with a pretty low ceiling.

I asked Mind Character a few months back if he could advise me on how to better reach people. Well, today he finished his initial response, and it was beautiful in its clarity: be succinct. Some of us like wukusimw and I just say too much, try to flush out our thoughts into separate points colored by our life experiences, personal filter and holding up against the light of truth. What a couple of idiots.

A Browns rookie poster of the year need be clear, cut to the chase and once he figures out what that is, repeat himself ad nausea to be sure everyone hears. Dizzy may be the best communicator in this forum, as he makes sure to put any singular position in all open threads to keep all readers informed, and I appreciate that; sometimes I forget to read a thread page where Dizzy made his case about Osweiler so he helps me out on the next page. You people could be a bit more thankful. I nominate DizzyDean for Cleveland Browns forum rookie poster of the year. Unity through united opposition.

DizzyDean wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Yeah no thanks to kap. I would love a vet qb though. Someone to show kizer how to be a professional.
No vet on the market is worth looking at to me. We have our vet with Osweiler, difference is, he actually has potential to be a franchise QB. No one on the FA market does.

Even Scrabble acknowledges that Kizer is an unprofessional. He should've stayed in school so Brian Kelly could teach him that. *shakes head like an embarrassed parent.* Osweiler, on the other hand, is a potential franchise quarterback. We have him locked in for three more years and there is a shot he could turn into a franchise quarterback by the end of the contract. If not, we can always franchise him til we find out what we have there.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.

Last edited by NudeTayne on Sun May 14, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Ok, round 2 of "name the rookies". We have Jabril "Dr." Peppers.
Now, lets anoint DeShone "the project" Kizer.
Who is next?
Dizzy 'kam" Dean
That's a good nickname
1. I am not a Cleveland Browns draftee.
2. Nicknames should make sense.
Clarification is key.

Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Dizzy "I sure ain't no BobBrown, I hope everyone knows my feelings on the QBs this year" Dean.
Dizzy Dean wrote " you must be traumatized by the bob brown guy"
There saved you some typing Laughing
Still not a browns draftee, wish I were though. I would take the payday! Regarding traumatized, if I didn't know better, I would think that perhaps I have traumatized you as well. You are turning into quite the fanboy. I have never had one of those before.
Not surprised Laughing
Anywho, lets get back to the gripping subject at hand, nifty nicknames.
How about deshone kizer roll? Or deshone kizer healthcare facility! Yes?! Although that one may be subject to copyrights. Boooo This is kizer fun!!

Now you're getting it, Bonanza. There's hope for you yet.

ditchdigger wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Actually, I do (I am not), but I have every right to complain about Kizer, if I think Osweiler is much closer to a finished product than Kizer, and has more potential to become a franchise guy than Kizer (which I do).
Never quote me again please. I do not wish to debate you, nor will I ever give a rat's [inappropriate/removed] what you have to say about anything. Your thoughts and opinions are like my excement: I take a quick look out of morbid curiosity then quickly flush them before the room begins to smell. Thank you for your cooperation.

Did ditch finally deal the deathblow? Is that it for our uncaped crusader?

DJ, drop the beat for my nominee for the Cleveland Browns forum rookie poster award, DizzyDean, unifying through conglomeration of opposition, a role model for resilience against those who hate fun shenanigans like nickname threads and repetitive posts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAhPLXBLPg

DizzyDean wrote:
Request not granted, particularly since you misspelled excrement Smile

candyman93 wrote:
Not liking Kizer is understandable. However, Brock O doesn't deserve to be anything more than a backup.

DizzyDean wrote:
I would love to hear the specific logic behind this statement. His mechanics are near flawless (only thing that really needs work is getting more lift on the ball near the line of scrimmage to cut down batted passes). He has prototypical size, he is durable, has above average accuracy, velocity on his passes, and arm strength, good athleticism and escapability in the pocket. A tremendous part of him looking bad last year was on his team mates, and coaching. Kizer is lacking in accuracy, and mechanics when compared to Osweiler. Also, his balls, while they have adequate velocity, are not as good as Osweiler.

Quote:
but...but...there is that one game film that shows he was good and that his WRs were giving up on routes and that made him lol inaccurate
***end scene*** I think I nailed my dizzy impression

DizzyDean wrote:
Often imitated, never duplicated Cool

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seriously, and I mean this, the ONLY thing worse than Brock Osweiler as a starting NFL QB is you defending him and claiming that he is a good NFL QB. That comment is right up there with the girls who get beat up by their men and justify it by saying "but he's really a good guy. No honey, your man just smacked the #### out of you, he ain't good. Neither is Brock. The stats show that. the film shows that. the analytic show it. He is BAAAAAAAAAAD

Swat them off like fliiiiiiiiiiiiiies!
DizzyDean wrote:
Again, step away from the stat sheet, pull up some video, and just watch. A lot of that completion percentage was on his team mates not him. What else can a QB do when he throws the ball, and it hits the WR in the hands/numbers, and they simply drop it. Or when the QB throws the ball where it needs to be, but the WR has given up on the route and is not there, but instead 10 yards away slow jogging on the field?

People, unplug and just go watch the tape. Get off the grid and go watch some tape.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
Dizzy is #winning the Deshone Kizer thread.
Stop it!
No I will not "stop it", LGB! Jealousy looks ugly on you. If we are to prevent a further regression of intelligence, we must wallow in the #winning. Let's move forward together into a new age with one governing nickname body. What's the worst that could happen?

DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Folks I give you FizzyBean.
lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!
So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?
Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?
well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...
just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol
True enough, but again, in context, I thought it was a fairly elementary concept. Apparently not again. I keep overestimating you guys. I pointed out that my name is Dean, thus, denial about being whats her face. He didn't get that, you didn't get this. Whats up with the regression of intelligence here?
Just wait, there's more....just wait!
There's always more. Cool

And bless our hearts, may there always be. Here's to another year of overestimating us guys (I'm looking at you, bonanza "almost but not quite 24" 23 and buno "george michael" 67--from round 11.). And remember, don't believe everything you read on the internet--good reminder from Dizzy for these times of fake news.

Have a Dr. Jabrilll (my submission for round 9 of the nickname game), Dizzy. You've earned it! Thanks all for reading and see you in a week.

#reasonablethinkingtakesover #deshonethelean #browniemanimsorry #thehighroadiswornbythesolesofdizzysfeet #deshonekizerrollhealthcarefacilitytm #jabrilldrpeppers #deshonetheprojectkizer #regressionofintelligence #freakydontbanme

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:

Last edited by NudeTayne on Sat May 13, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved for 2017 Brock Osweiler game-by-game stat tracker.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, this is certainly lame, as well as pathetic. I am all for giving Kizer every opportunity, and wish him nothing but hall of fame success, and was on record as wanting the Browns to draft a project QB, all throughout the process, just not in round 2.

Now that they have done so, I certainly am not rooting for him to fail. Looking over this thread was unfortunately 45 seconds of my life that I will never get back.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That said, at least I did not waste 3.5 hours of my life creating it. Laughing
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
well, this is certainly lame, as well as pathetic. I am all for giving Kizer every opportunity, and wish him nothing but hall of fame success, and was on record as wanting the Browns to draft a project QB, all throughout the process, just not in round 2.

Now that they have done so, I certainly am not rooting for him to fail. Looking over this thread was unfortunately 45 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

Aww Dean! You're no fun! I thought you would enjoy this. I made a larger than life brownie man victory lap thread for Kizer & then attempted to mirror your taking of center stage (king of the mountain) in the Kizer thread itself. I would ask that you might reconsider taking the opportunity to bask.

And it took more than 3.5 hours, truth be told. I am not a computer man. My computer's like a Tandy tm. I had to channel it in notepad (learned I have Wordpad today--fun fact) then Wordpad.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3.5 hours is nothing. It took years to build the pyramids, and this is far more beautiful. Gonna plan a family vacation to visit this thread this summer
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
3.5 hours is nothing. It took years to build the pyramids, and this is far more beautiful. Gonna plan a family vacation to visit this thread this summer

Agreed.

This is the single greatest thread in the history of FF.

It'll inevitably be locked, which is a damned shame because this majestic.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking personal protocol posting on my phone with company. hate posting on my phone. But wanted to get it in before the inevitable lock. THIS is how you do it as a new poster!! Love it!! May have something with me being mentioned. Or the irony:

NudeTayne wrote:

A Browns rookie poster of the year need be clear, cut to the chase and once he figures out what that is, repeat himself ad nausea to be sure everyone hears. Dizzy may be the best communicator in this forum, as he makes sure to put any singular position in all open threads to keep all readers informed, and I appreciate that; sometimes I forget to read a thread page where Dizzy made his case about Osweiler so he helps me out on the next page. You people could be a bit more thankful. I nominate DizzyDean for Cleveland Browns forum rookie poster of the year. Unity through united opposition.

And yet:

DizzyDean wrote:
and was on record as wanting the Browns to draft a project QB, all throughout the process, just not in round 2.

Nah really? Dejavu? The regression of intelligence is real?

JizzyJeans is this your posts?

Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:

I will join. Join the fanboy fanboy club!!
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

I will join. Join the fanboy fanboy club!!

Shocked Embarassed Dancing

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Agreed.

This is the single greatest thread in the history of FF.

It'll inevitably be locked, which is a damned shame because this majestic.

Shocked Embarassed Dancing

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and in before the lock.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
brownie man wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
My own personal odds making as of today.

40% chance we are looking for a QB next year.
25% chance Kessler is the answer and we won't be looking.
25% chance Osweiler is the answer and we won't be looking.
10% chance Kizer is the answer and we won't be looking.
I'll give mines

100% fact Deshone Kizer is our franchise QB
...good luck with those odds.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: