You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chargers sign Tre Boston
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Hopefully he is just a depth signing. Anyone hear the story on why he chose Chargers? Dude got scammed...

Pray tell how he got scammed? Because he didn't chose to follow McDermott to Buffalo?

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:
With that being said I prayed to God over and over for Clarity and had others pray for me the same & God told me over and over again. LA! ⚡️

So I guess you've got to blame... God?... for "scamming" him.

Cause some abdom guy got 40 bucks out of him...

I thought it was $120? I thought he gave him a $20 and then after hearing LA he was so pleased he gave him a $100

Article i read said he gave him 20 and when the guy went on talking some more about his family he ended up giving him 20 more.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Hopefully he is just a depth signing. Anyone hear the story on why he chose Chargers? Dude got scammed...

Pray tell how he got scammed? Because he didn't chose to follow McDermott to Buffalo?

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:
With that being said I prayed to God over and over for Clarity and had others pray for me the same & God told me over and over again. LA! ⚡️

I thought it was $120? I thought he gave him a $20 and then after hearing LA he was so pleased he gave him a $100

Article i read said he gave him 20 and when the guy went on talking some more about his family he ended up giving him 20 more.
so that means he got scammed?
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

No i believe he got scammed because how many people go up to strangers at a gas station and ask for money? I dont know about you but no one has ever asked money from me... and no one has asked money from anyone i know. Just seems conpletely rude to go up and ask a complete stranger for money. The guy must have either recognized him or saw his vehicle and realized that this guy has some money. Willing to bet this stranger didnt even need the money and just saw him and tried to earn some extra cash. But all this besides lets get back on football.

I dont think this was his smartest decision. The Chargers are returning both starting safeties and just drafted one. Boston could get buried on that depth chart and end up cut. But in Buffalo we lost both our starting safeties and even two backups. He would had a chance to be a key contributor off the bench or even beat out Poyer. Especially with Boston he would have had a leg up on all the other safeties as he woulnt have to learn a new defense with McDermott the coach. I dont really care much as he is a poor tackler and would add some depth but we could easily add depth as more cuts happen.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

No i believe he got scammed because how many people go up to strangers at a gas station and ask for money? I dont know about you but no one has ever asked money from me... and no one has asked money from anyone i know. Just seems conpletely rude to go up and ask a complete stranger for money. The guy must have either recognized him or saw his vehicle and realized that this guy has some money. Willing to bet this stranger didnt even need the money and just saw him and tried to earn some extra cash. But all this besides lets get back on football.

I dont think this was his smartest decision. The Chargers are returning both starting safeties and just drafted one. Boston could get buried on that depth chart and end up cut. But in Buffalo we lost both our starting safeties and even two backups. He would had a chance to be a key contributor off the bench or even beat out Poyer. Especially with Boston he would have had a leg up on all the other safeties as he woulnt have to learn a new defense with McDermott the coach. I dont really care much as he is a poor tackler and would add some depth but we could easily add depth as more cuts happen.
or maybe Jesus told him to join the Chargers?
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

Not sure how you can call that a scam? Maybe you want to call it a coincidence the dude went by LA. But there's no way that guy would've known to say that Laughing

#1 ET Supporter
Broncofan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

Not sure how you can call that a scam? Maybe you want to call it a coincidence the dude went by LA. But there's no way that guy would've known to say that Laughing

Do you really need a sign to tell you to choose LA over Buffalo, if the $ and PT are likely no different?
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

Seriously?

I get asked for money all the time when I visit Toronto or Peterborough. Even smaller cities like Guelph and Owen Sound there are "baggers" on the street. I am shocked that you've never heard of this.

Thank you NickChowaniec!

Trust the Process.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:

In Southern California? A lot. I actually find it difficult to believe that you live in New York State and you've never encountered a panhandler or someone asking for money.

Sorry, man, but this post just kind of reeks of sour grapes. You don't use words like "scammed" if you "don't really care much." Also, one of those starting safeties for the Chargers was Dwight Lowery who is 31 years old and the definition of mediocre. The other is Jahleel Addae who has a penchant for injuring himself and his teammates. Just as in Buffalo, he's dealing with a new coaching staff with the Chargers who have no loyalties to previous starters.

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Counselor

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

I get asked for money at every other gas station stop I make. It's called living in Southern Cali. (I know Tre was in Carolina) it isn't that uncommon.

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
Counselor

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Lynch poster must appear broke or having less than the panhandlers so they say why bother Cool

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Also, one of those starting safeties for the Chargers was Dwight Lowery who is 31 years old and the definition of mediocre. The other is Jahleel Addae who has a penchant for injuring himself and his teammates. Just as in Buffalo, he's dealing with a new coaching staff with the Chargers who have no loyalties to previous starters.

Sad part is he might be the best veteran safety we have just being mediocre. How Addae got an extension is just so beyond me. No matter how hard they try to market him as Rodney, he isn't going to ever be Rodney. The dude sucks.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

Lots, where on earth do you live at that you have never been asked for money at a gas station? It's not an everyday occurrence, but I have been asked for some change for gas enough times that I certainly wouldn't call it odd. Hell that exact scenario is presented in SmashMouth's "All Star"

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
kyle21121 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

But in Tre's own words:
@TreBos10 wrote:

or maybe Jesus told him to join the Chargers?

I don't think Jesus would need $40 in cash at a gas station.

Nacho Simulation Football League
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

In Southern California? A lot. I actually find it difficult to believe that you live in New York State and you've never encountered a panhandler or someone asking for money.

Sorry, man, but this post just kind of reeks of sour grapes. You don't use words like "scammed" if you "don't really care much." Also, one of those starting safeties for the Chargers was Dwight Lowery who is 31 years old and the definition of mediocre. The other is Jahleel Addae who has a penchant for injuring himself and his teammates. Just as in Buffalo, he's dealing with a new coaching staff with the Chargers who have no loyalties to previous starters.

Have you ever been to up state or western NY? That doesn't happen here. It's happened to me in big cities like Toronto, and Miami where people ask me for money.

Actually it happened to me once where a guy asked me for money at mcdonalds and pointed to a broken down car acrossed the street and then got in my car and pretty much wouldn't get out until I gave him 20 bucks and drove him to the city where he said he'd be right back with the 20 to repay me and never did... but that's a different story for another day lol

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
I don't think Jesus would need $40 in cash at a gas station.

That was Jesus (Hay-zeus), not Jesus (Jee-zus).

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: