Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Robby Anderson arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:

I'm cool bro. I just don't like this dude telling me I'm a typical SOJF for thinking we lack talent next year. It's a shot at my football IQ. I don't like this foundation of Bowles/Macc/Hack and I have the right to an opinion. Every thread the dude has to passively aggressively sneak in that I'm a SOJF.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
Rockice_8 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
Rockice_8 wrote:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-union-president-javier-ortiz-was-cop-who-fought-arrested-nfls-robby-anderson-9333914

This is why you can't be so quick to judge.

Thank you Rock. Dude's talking about cutting one of our most promising players over an incident they don't even have any info about. This is why some of y'all are on a message board and won't ever be in a FO.

Anderson arrested for pushing cop

Cut him

Anderson arrested for altercation with cop who has checkered past and a history of harassment

Oh this is much more interesting.

If you read my 2nd post instead of being a jerk you'd see the difference Laughing

You shouldn't be so quick to judge, I think that was his point.

That was exactly my point. Thanks rock

1st of all I was being sarcastic. I seen the thread title and said cut him and then nothing else.

Then we got the story and it said he was in a "fight" so I questioned the reasoning behind him getting arrested for that.

Then the cop part came out then it came out that the cop is a scumbag and now Marshall is confirming said cop is a scumbag.

Only thing I said seriously in regard to Anderson was that he needs to use better judgment next time.

The same fan base who said I shouldn't be quick to judge said we had a terrible draft before the guys even stepped on the field. Hey pot my name is kettle.

Don't change your story now. Nobody respects that. You straight up said cut him. No green font no nothing. You changed your tune when you realized you jumped out of pocket without knowing anything.

We had a bad draft strategy. I know you're a Stan with green and white goggles but it's called being an honest. You want every Jet fan to jump for joy for every move we make and think we're pessimists because we see that we're a bottom tier team this year.

Hey kid. Stick in your pocket and don't tell me or anyone else we're being doom and gloom or a SOJF. I have the right to my opinion on the team. And guess what.. myself as well as ekill will probably be right

Green font? This isn't RealGM Laughing

Aww I'm a Stan now. Look at you getting emotional now Laughing

You mad af over nothing, calm down, change your diaper and move on Laughing

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:

I'm cool bro. I just don't like this dude telling me I'm a typical SOJF for thinking we lack talent next year. It's a shot at my football IQ. I don't like this foundation of Bowles/Macc/Hack and I have the right to an opinion. Every thread the dude has to passively aggressively sneak in that I'm a SOJF.

But you are a SOJF tho.

You can not like something but that doesn't mean it's a terrible foundation. Again because you don't like something it's the worst thing possible, that's being a SOJF. I'm giving them a chance, if it works out great and if not we try again. That doesn't make me a Stan but carry on with the insults.

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
K-Ro 25

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:

But you are a SOJF tho.

You can not like something but that doesn't mean it's a terrible foundation. Again because you don't like something it's the worst thing possible, that's being a SOJF. I'm giving them a chance, if it works out great and if not we try again. That doesn't make me a Stan but carry on with the insults.

See you don't understand.

If I wasn't a Jets fan, I'd be just as critical of this football team. I obviously have to give them a chance as I'm a fan, but in the very same breath I do get to express my opinion on them.

Bowles, Macc, and Hack is a bottom tier foundation and I'd love to hear you attempt to debate that. If being called a Stan is an insult to you, you need thicker skin.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:

But you are a SOJF tho.

If I wasn't a Jets fan, I'd be just as critical of this football team. I obviously have to give them a chance as I'm a fan, but in the very same breath I do get to express my opinion on them.

Bowles, Macc, and Hack is a bottom tier foundation and I'd love to hear you attempt to debate that. If being called a Stan is an insult to you, you need thicker skin.

Yes they're a bottom tier foundation, doesn't mean I will write them off like we always do when we don't get instant results. I'm willing to play the long game.

If I was a Stan I'd see no wrong in anything but I'm trying not to pass judgment because Woody gave these guys a win now mandate when they were hired and they did everything they could to make that happen. But now they can build the team in their visions and I'm hoping its going to turn out well. I like what we've done so far.

Quote:

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
K-Ro 25

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:

But you are a SOJF tho.

Yes they're a bottom tier foundation, doesn't mean I will write them off like we always do when we don't get instant results. I'm willing to play the long game.

If I was a Stan I'd see no wrong in anything but I'm trying not to pass judgment because Woody gave these guys a win now mandate when they were hired and they did everything they could to make that happen. But now they can build the team in their visions and I'm hoping its going to turn out well. I like what we've done so far.

See. The fact that you won't even pass judgement on last years train wreck is the issue. I have the right to judge on what they've brought to the table in 2 years. If the chef can't cook, I'm not going to keep him around because I just fired 2 chefs last month. You keep on playing until you get the right foundation.

Bowles is a bottom 3 head coach upon returning HC's. Macc is a bottom tier GM. Hack/McCown might be the worst situation in football at QB. Bad foundation = bad future. This is reality. No Disney movie
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:

But you are a SOJF tho.

See. The fact that you won't even pass judgement on last years train wreck is the issue. I have the right to judge on what they've brought to the table in 2 years. If the chef can't cook, I'm not going to keep him around because I just fired 2 chefs last month. You keep on playing until you get the right foundation.

Bowles is a bottom 3 head coach upon returning HC's. Macc is a bottom tier GM. Hack/McCown might be the worst situation in football at QB. Bad foundation = bad future. This is reality. No Disney movie

Last year is over. The year before we won ten games. All that told me is that formula was too open ended. It would either work well or work terribly. Fitz bottomed out.

I'm not ranking Bowles and Macc amongst their peers because it's stupid honestly. Hack hasn't played how can we judge him? He hasn't taken a single snap.

They're starting over and doing it a new way, how can I judge them if they're on step 1 of a rebuild?

Quote:

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continue the discussion in private fellas, don't hijack this thread.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad JFD...anyway cut him.

Quote:

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:

What the heck is a JDF & a JOJF ? I don't think Anderson is going any where. He has to much potential.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

What the heck is a JDF & a JOJF ? I don't think Anderson is going any where. He has to much potential.

LMAO

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

JFD=JetFanDan

SOJF=Same Old Jets Fan(s)

Quote:

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah let's cut an UDFA who looks like he could be a terrific player for us since those guys have grown on trees for us lol. Dude is still a kid. This is the warning. One more foul up than you cut him.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Yeah let's cut an UDFA who looks like he could be a terrific player for us since those guys have grown on trees for us lol. Dude is still a kid. This is the warning. One more foul up than you cut him.

I have to agree with you on Anderson, he could be a huge help to the offensive. he had 42 reception for 587 yards for a 14 YPC. that is even better than what I thought. And that was with a lousy QB last year. Let hope this problem he had in Miami goes away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: