Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cutler joins FOX
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsfan323


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 2706
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.

Maybe worry about having one of the best QB's in history and winning 1 Super Bowl because your front office is so inept.


Don't confuse Ted Thompson with the front office as a whole. Every guy we lose goes on to do great things. McKenzie, Dorsey, Schnieder ect. Next in line is Eliot Wolf (TT successor) and Brian Gutekunst, and the Bears foolishly passed on both in their GM search.

Or maybe you're being foolish, as those guys are so great at their jobs that the Packers continuously underachieve. And since you're smart enough to realize that Wolf and Gutekunst are continuously passed on, maybe the rest of the league knows something you don't want to admitt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GreenReign


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 461
Location: 31 Spooner St.
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.

Maybe worry about having one of the best QB's in history and winning 1 Super Bowl because your front office is so inept.


Don't confuse Ted Thompson with the front office as a whole. Every guy we lose goes on to do great things. McKenzie, Dorsey, Schnieder ect. Next in line is Eliot Wolf (TT successor) and Brian Gutekunst, and the Bears foolishly passed on both in their GM search.

Or maybe you're being foolish, as those guys are so great at their jobs that the Packers continuously underachieve. And since you're smart enough to realize that Wolf and Gutekunst are continuously passed on, maybe the rest of the league knows something you don't want to admitt.


Or maybe it's due to the fact that Wolf knows TT only has a year or 2 left and wants to follow in his fathers footsteps. Wolf is considered a prodigy in NFL circles. And he basically convinced TT to draft Mike Daniels, Bakhtiari, Haha, and Jordy Nelson. TT was set to take a different player each time. So yes, he knows his [inappropriate/removed]. Also, the Lions wanted Wolf badly, but we turned them down.
_________________
Go Pack go!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 18004
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.
and a warning for trolling coming in 3...2...


1.


greenreign you're getting a warning for trolling. you did the same thing shortly after the draft and I gave you a chance to cut it out. Clearly that didn't work out too well.
_________________
👮


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.
and a warning for trolling coming in 3...2...


1.


greenreign you're getting a warning for trolling. you did the same thing shortly after the draft and I gave you a chance to cut it out. Clearly that didn't work out too well.


Read him his Miranda Rights!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dll2000


Joined: 04 Apr 2016
Posts: 513
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.
and a warning for trolling coming in 3...2...


1.


greenreign you're getting a warning for trolling. you did the same thing shortly after the draft and I gave you a chance to cut it out. Clearly that didn't work out too well.


Read him his Miranda Rights!


I thought it was funny ... and true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dll2000


Joined: 04 Apr 2016
Posts: 513
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think but for Cutlers poor reputation he would have been Texans QB this year and could have done very well for them.

Without outside stuff it would have been an ideal situation for both parties.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RunningVaccs


Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Posts: 119
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, the GB trolling is actually pretty funny.

It's shocking to me that no one picked up Cutler. I agree the Texans would have been a good fit. The Jets even. Goes to show that media impression matters!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsfan323


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 2706
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.

Maybe worry about having one of the best QB's in history and winning 1 Super Bowl because your front office is so inept.


Don't confuse Ted Thompson with the front office as a whole. Every guy we lose goes on to do great things. McKenzie, Dorsey, Schnieder ect. Next in line is Eliot Wolf (TT successor) and Brian Gutekunst, and the Bears foolishly passed on both in their GM search.

Or maybe you're being foolish, as those guys are so great at their jobs that the Packers continuously underachieve. And since you're smart enough to realize that Wolf and Gutekunst are continuously passed on, maybe the rest of the league knows something you don't want to admitt.


Or maybe it's due to the fact that Wolf knows TT only has a year or 2 left and wants to follow in his fathers footsteps. Wolf is considered a prodigy in NFL circles. And he basically convinced TT to draft Mike Daniels, Bakhtiari, Haha, and Jordy Nelson. TT was set to take a different player each time. So yes, he knows his [inappropriate/removed]. Also, the Lions wanted Wolf badly, but we turned them down.

All of those great players and yet 1 Super Bowl. Hopefully it's just Thompson passing on Wolf's guys, or Wolf won't change much for the Packers' title hopes. If GB turned the Lions down, they would have turned the Bears down, so what's your point? Good talk on Gutekunst though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group