Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cutler joins FOX
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyty

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.

Laughing
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
It's a sad day to see one of the best QB's in Packers history retire. I had such fond memories of him. He would always hit a wide open Packer in stride for electrifying TD's. I'm truly going to miss him.

Maybe worry about having one of the best QB's in history and winning 1 Super Bowl because your front office is so inept.

Don't confuse Ted Thompson with the front office as a whole. Every guy we lose goes on to do great things. McKenzie, Dorsey, Schnieder ect. Next in line is Eliot Wolf (TT successor) and Brian Gutekunst, and the Bears foolishly passed on both in their GM search.

Or maybe you're being foolish, as those guys are so great at their jobs that the Packers continuously underachieve. And since you're smart enough to realize that Wolf and Gutekunst are continuously passed on, maybe the rest of the league knows something you don't want to admitt.
GreenReign

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:

Maybe worry about having one of the best QB's in history and winning 1 Super Bowl because your front office is so inept.

Don't confuse Ted Thompson with the front office as a whole. Every guy we lose goes on to do great things. McKenzie, Dorsey, Schnieder ect. Next in line is Eliot Wolf (TT successor) and Brian Gutekunst, and the Bears foolishly passed on both in their GM search.

Or maybe you're being foolish, as those guys are so great at their jobs that the Packers continuously underachieve. And since you're smart enough to realize that Wolf and Gutekunst are continuously passed on, maybe the rest of the league knows something you don't want to admitt.

Or maybe it's due to the fact that Wolf knows TT only has a year or 2 left and wants to follow in his fathers footsteps. Wolf is considered a prodigy in NFL circles. And he basically convinced TT to draft Mike Daniels, Bakhtiari, Haha, and Jordy Nelson. TT was set to take a different player each time. So yes, he knows his [inappropriate/removed]. Also, the Lions wanted Wolf badly, but we turned them down.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
and a warning for trolling coming in 3...2...

greenreign you're getting a warning for trolling. you did the same thing shortly after the draft and I gave you a chance to cut it out. Clearly that didn't work out too well.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Tyty

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:

greenreign you're getting a warning for trolling. you did the same thing shortly after the draft and I gave you a chance to cut it out. Clearly that didn't work out too well.

Read him his Miranda Rights!
dll2000

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GreenReign wrote:

Read him his Miranda Rights!

I thought it was funny ... and true.
dll2000

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think but for Cutlers poor reputation he would have been Texans QB this year and could have done very well for them.

Without outside stuff it would have been an ideal situation for both parties.
RunningVaccs

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, the GB trolling is actually pretty funny.

It's shocking to me that no one picked up Cutler. I agree the Texans would have been a good fit. The Jets even. Goes to show that media impression matters!
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
GreenReign wrote:

Or maybe it's due to the fact that Wolf knows TT only has a year or 2 left and wants to follow in his fathers footsteps. Wolf is considered a prodigy in NFL circles. And he basically convinced TT to draft Mike Daniels, Bakhtiari, Haha, and Jordy Nelson. TT was set to take a different player each time. So yes, he knows his [inappropriate/removed]. Also, the Lions wanted Wolf badly, but we turned them down.

All of those great players and yet 1 Super Bowl. Hopefully it's just Thompson passing on Wolf's guys, or Wolf won't change much for the Packers' title hopes. If GB turned the Lions down, they would have turned the Bears down, so what's your point? Good talk on Gutekunst though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: