You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns/Texans Win-Loss Prediction & 2018 Draft Outlook
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
Well I am certainly rooting against the Texans myself! I want those 2 picks to be prime picks!


I'm with you DD - while I don't start draft position watching for the Browns until about December, when it comes to other teams' picks Sashi has acquired, you can bet your butt I'm checking the results weekly to see if those teams lost. It's nothing personal (although last year the fawning over Carson Wentz got a little grating early on) but I have the Browns interests at heart and another loss for the Eagles or Texans is gain for us. Also, there is the added fact that if a player does well the Browns passed up on in the trade, it tends to reflect poorly on Cleveland's FO (or at the very minimum, that is the narrative we have to deal with from the local media) so there is also that reason to hope they perform poorly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Well I am certainly rooting against the Texans myself! I want those 2 picks to be prime picks!




Dehhhhshawn!!!

Dec. 2017

_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Well I am certainly rooting against the Texans myself! I want those 2 picks to be prime picks!




Dehhhhshawn!!!

Dec. 2017


Laughing (although, I think it would be more like "Deshawwwwwwwwn")
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Well I am certainly rooting against the Texans myself! I want those 2 picks to be prime picks!




Dehhhhshawn!!!

Dec. 2017


Laughing (although, I think it would be more like "Deshawwwwwwwwn")


I dunno...you're weird like that.
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 7999
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickRedux


Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 115
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.


I had no idea my diphthong was showing, how embarrassing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetFancyMoses


Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Posts: 52
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickRedux wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.


I had no idea my diphthong was showing, how embarrassing.


NudeTayne, body shaming is a violation of forum rules! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 429
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetFancyMoses wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.


I had no idea my diphthong was showing, how embarrassing.


NudeTayne, body shaming is a violation of forum rules! Smile


Having multiple accounts is also a violation of forum rules, Zel! Or is this a different mod giving me a warning? Webby!? Shocked

And Ohio is a red state so no identity politics in here; this is a warning (FraekyGeniusKid is my other account).
_________________
Bonanza23 wrote:
kute kittuh

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11470
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
SweetFancyMoses wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.


I had no idea my diphthong was showing, how embarrassing.


NudeTayne, body shaming is a violation of forum rules! Smile


Having multiple accounts is also a violation of forum rules, Zel! Or is this a different mod giving me a warning? Webby!? Shocked

And Ohio is a red state so no identity politics in here; this is a warning (FraekyGeniusKid is my other account).


Only important question here is what does a multiple account feel about the QBs coming out of the last draft???
_________________
[img]this is my new sig.[/img]
Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DizzyDean


Joined: 09 Mar 2017
Posts: 995
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
SweetFancyMoses wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
BwickRedux wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Isn't his name spelled Deshaun?


When I shout it in a rage I pronounce it more as "Deshawn" than "Deshaun"


I definitely hear the diphthong in your rageshoutz.


I had no idea my diphthong was showing, how embarrassing.


NudeTayne, body shaming is a violation of forum rules! Smile


Having multiple accounts is also a violation of forum rules, Zel! Or is this a different mod giving me a warning? Webby!? Shocked

And Ohio is a red state so no identity politics in here; this is a warning (FraekyGeniusKid is my other account).


Only important question here is what does a multiple account feel about the QBs coming out of the last draft???


Ya have to find one and ask them to find out. Someone said Thomas was one, but I dunno.
_________________
But wait! There's more!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group