Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos sign RB Jamaal Charles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm mostly for this because I've seen it make some KC fans (not on this board) have meltdowns. Twisted Evil

I have reservations about what role he'll actually have on the team, but it's a classic Elway risk-reward signing.

Thanks, Tzimisce
BroncoSojia

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd pissed if one of our more prominent players went to go play for a division rival. Laughing

Von Miller would be nearly dead to me if he signed with the Raiders and then said "my childhood dream was to play with the Raiders". Screw that.
Chiefer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver though really?

They just became a contender all over again dangit
BroncosFan2010

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Von Miller would be nearly dead to me if he signed with the Raiders and then said "my childhood dream was to play with the Raiders". Screw that.

You think Miller would not be justified to sign with whoever the hell he wanted if we cut him? Free Agency is one thing, but if you cut a guy, you make no attempt to bring him back, then you should expect nothing in terms of loyalty from him. If we cut Von and he signed with OAK, I would have zero issue.

Such a difference between a team jettisoning a player via cutting and that player leaving via FA. IDK how anyone can equate the two.

Quote:

No we didn't.
BroncoSojia

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:

You think Miller would not be justified to sign with whoever the hell he wanted if we cut him? Free Agency is one thing, but if you cut a guy, you make no attempt to bring him back, then you should expect nothing in terms of loyalty from him. If we cut Von and he signed with OAK, I would have zero issue.

Such a difference between a team jettisoning a player via cutting and that player leaving via FA. IDK how anyone can equate the two.

Quote:

No we didn't.

He could do whatever he wants. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. Laughing
tom cody

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's healthy then he could be a great signing for the Broncos. A healthy Charles + that defense could get the team back to the playoffs.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piquel wrote:
samsel23 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Everyone looks awful in a Bronco uni.

FIFY

Not true. Some people look like they belong in a Bronco's uniform.

What a cute picture of you Piquel, working out one of your fantasies I'm guessing ??

Denver needs more playmakers on offense, if he's healthy that's just what Charles is !! Laughing
Piquel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Piquel wrote:
samsel23 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Everyone looks awful in a Bronco uni.

FIFY

Not true. Some people look like they belong in a Bronco's uniform.

What a cute picture of you Piquel, working out one of your fantasies I'm guessing ??

Denver needs more playmakers on offense, if he's healthy that's just what Charles is !! Laughing

It was just a phase I went through while I was in college Laughing Laughing Laughing
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoSojia wrote:
BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

No we didn't.

He could do whatever he wants. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. Laughing

Laughing Pretty much how i feel. When Favre was traded and then wound up in Minny i dont see how everyone sees that as a traitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoSojia wrote:
I'd pissed if one of our more prominent players went to go play for a division rival. Laughing

He was cut by KC so no chance I'd ever be mad at a player that was cut by my team for going to any rival team.

El ramster on the custom sig!
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoSojia wrote:

Save this quote Laughing . Miller will look good in a new uni in about 4/5 years.

Yo buddy quit trolling yeah.
AkronsWitness

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
BroncoSojia wrote:

Save this quote Laughing . Miller will look good in a new uni in about 4/5 years.

lol over my dead body

If anything Im bracing for Von to finish his twilight years in Dallas since he always harps that he was raised a Cowboys fan and Ware was his favorite player. I can see him doing a reverse-Ware and playing for the Cowboys for the last 3 years of his career when his contract is up at 32 years old in 2021.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkronsWitness wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
BroncoSojia wrote:

lol over my dead body

If anything Im bracing for Von to finish his twilight years in Dallas since he always harps that he was raised a Cowboys fan and Ware was his favorite player. I can see him doing a reverse-Ware and playing for the Cowboys for the last 3 years of his career when his contract is up at 32 years old in 2021.

I dunno man. Von in vegas sounds pretty good Laughing . He can have a really big chicken farm there.

Yo buddy quit trolling yeah.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
I dunno man. Von in vegas sounds pretty good Laughing . He can have a really big chicken farm there.

If it's farm space he's after.. Think
G

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
That's the problem with society nowadays. You have the freedom to say what you want and represent what you want, but if it somehow infringes on what I say or believe, then you are categorically wrong. It's a joke.
Applause

As a Raider fan I never liked Charles as he usually would put a hurting on us.
Denver's running game usually put a hurt on us.
Now together... d'oh!

It's interesting what has happened to the RB position over the past few years.
Use to be highly valued a must have.
Then committee success changed that.
Then no RB's worth a 1st but now that's changing and it's no RB over 30.
So draft a stud in the 1st, 5th year option but draft a change of pace guy in year 3/4 of that deal and franchise for a 6th year and DUMP HIM!!!
Loyalty is $$$ and rings. I keep expecting to hear Brady gets traded to SF for 3 1sts... Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: