You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2018 NFL Draft QB Prospects (Info, Rankings, Talk, Etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buno67

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Kam got banned I think...

He had previously been banned under a couple other usernames and revealed that info one day and hasn't been seen since. Webby must have seen it and banned him again.

It's pretty unfortunate because he'd been posting as Kam since 09 without issue.

Hopefully he'll be back before long. Smile

Talk about aggressive doe....that dude was str8 roid raigin 24/7.

I always found it amusing, he'd get so fired up lol.

You know who else is pretty aggressive and gets fired up pretty easy...
Usernmane rhythms with ThizzyThean
buno67

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
I know the temptation is strong with a lot of new faces, but apparently I need to remind everyone that...

It is against forum rules to talk about banned members. Please stop. I don't want to give warnings over something this dumb.

can we even say its banned members (plural) when it was literally one person?
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I know the temptation is strong with a lot of new faces, but apparently I need to remind everyone that...

It is against forum rules to talk about banned members. Please stop. I don't want to give warnings over something this dumb.

We've had a lot of speculation lately on multiple new posters trying to figure out who they are and suggesting posters who have been banned.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
buno67 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:

We've had a lot of speculation lately on multiple new posters trying to figure out who they are and suggesting posters who have been banned.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Allen's arm is INSANE. His decision making however is mind numbing. He's like a kid has created a player on madden. Let's make him 6'5 and 220+. Let's give him 99 arm strength and 99 throw on the run. But unfortunately the kid also is all about throwing into triple coverage across his body whilst on the run, on every play.
buno67

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
Josh Allen's arm is INSANE. His decision making however is mind numbing. He's like a kid has created a player on madden. Let's make him 6'5 and 220+. Let's give him 99 arm strength and 99 throw on the run. But unfortunately the kid also is all about throwing into triple coverage across his body whilst on the run, on every play.

Can also maybe say, that outside of him the team doesnt really have that much talent. So he has to force plays, like throwing cross body into coverage.
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:

Can also maybe say, that outside of him the team doesnt really have that much talent. So he has to force plays, like throwing cross body into coverage.

Possibly but there are some seriously dumb throws he attempts. There was one against BYU I think it was, where they were in FG range and just needed 3 to get the game to overtime, but threw it up across his body on the run and it was picked off by our very own Kai Nacua.

His arm is crazy though, he throws the ball so hard on every play and really is a work in progress but many of the throws he makes had me saying wow.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik Jefferson is a guy to watch next year from Texas. If we don't extend Demario Davis because he wants too much, Malik would be a monster WILL.
Iamcanadian

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
buno67 wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:

Possibly but there are some seriously dumb throws he attempts. There was one against BYU I think it was, where they were in FG range and just needed 3 to get the game to overtime, but threw it up across his body on the run and it was picked off by our very own Kai Nacua.

His arm is crazy though, he throws the ball so hard on every play and really is a work in progress but many of the throws he makes had me saying wow.

I would say right now there are 3 QB's in the running for the first 3 picks in the 2018 draft. Sam Darnold, the current #1, Josh Rosen, needs a huge last season to stay here and Josh Allen, also needs a very solid last season to retain this lofty position or even move up a spot or 2.

These 3 have all the physical tools you look for in a franchise QB, the post season will likely determine if they have the intangibles and mental toughness needed at the next level.

If all 3 remain as top 5 prospects, we should be in an excellent position to get one of them.
Iamcanadian

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Malik Jefferson is a guy to watch next year from Texas. If we don't extend Demario Davis because he wants too much, Malik would be a monster WILL.

Very talented player physically, but unless he is a first rate pass rusher, WILL Lbers are not usually considered a prime position on a football team, so at best he would be a very late 1st rounder unless he is somewhat as good as Von Miller.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

I've been talking about him since 2015....since I saw him as a Freshman.....similar to when I saw OJ Howard as a soph in 2014....last year it was 3...Freshman Ed Oliver (Hou) and the two kids from Auburn that will be taking over this year Marlon Davidson and Derrick Brown ....I always get a Freshman Crush...and track him/them for their college career......its something me and my old man use to do together....

So Welcome to the Derwin James/Malik Jefferson 2018 1rst round Draft Train (That's assuming we take care of QB....either we develop Kessler/Kizer or we take a shot at one of the FA next year Garappolo/Cousins)

Lot of possibilities with so much cap room, 2 1rst round picks, 3 2nd round picks and 2 4th round picks....the way I see our D developing this year...if you add those two players and solve QB.....that's a potential top 4/5 D under G.W. and an offense good enough to get it to playoffs.... Very Happy
(All WAY too early projections of a lot of things going right....)

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Mind Character

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I've been talking about him since 2015....since I saw him as a Freshman.....similar to when I saw OJ Howard as a soph in 2014....last year it was 3...Freshman Ed Oliver (Hou) and the two kids from Auburn that will be taking over this year Marlon Davidson and Derrick Brown ....I always get a Freshman Crush...and track him/them for their college career......its something me and my old man use to do together....

So Welcome to the Derwin James/Malik Jefferson 2018 1rst round Draft Train (That's assuming we take care of QB....either we develop Kessler/Kizer or we take a shot at one of the FA next year Garappolo/Cousins)

Lot of possibilities with so much cap room, 2 1rst round picks, 3 2nd round picks and 2 4th round picks....the way I see our D developing this year...if you add those two players and solve QB.....that's a potential top 4/5 D under G.W. and an offense good enough to get it to playoffs.... Very Happy
(All WAY too early projections of a lot of things going right....)

I started a new thread to talk about non-QBs as the non-QB talk will probably be paged in this thread as the season progresses.

I'm going to quote and add the posts about Jefferson over there to get the convo going as I have not watched any of the LBs yet.
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: