Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Uniform changes 2019
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you like to see?
A return to blue and yellow
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
A return to blue and white
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Let Nike get busy
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Different colors
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Non-Issue

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Uniform changes 2019 Reply with quote

I would love to see what Nike would do because they have made some amazing college uniforms. But with what they did to the Jags and Bucs I would t let them near our uniforms with a ten foot pole.

So my vote is a return to blue and white. Updated, but yeah. Dark blue and white.

Would love to see them get really crazy and go with a light/medium/dark grey and white. But they wouldn't.

Kiltman on the sig!

2016 Adopt-a-Ram Jared Goff:
Comp:99 Att:185 Yards:969 TD:5 INT:7 Rating:65.7
Non-Issue

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed my mind. Went with other colors. Grey and white would look so clean.

Kiltman on the sig!

NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only real option IMO.

DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theyre going to go back to blue & white completely phasing out the gold starting in 2019. They will keep the blue & yellow alternate.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
2. Forrest Lamp, G/C, WKU
3. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
ctp2124

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the throwbacks blue and yellow to be the primaries and the Deacon Jones blue and white to be our throwbacks.

I just want to change from navy to the other blue (I don't know colors, maybe royal?).

Props to mike23md

YAWK YAWK YAWK YaWK
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It always amazed me that through the 2000's we never got anny accent to the Horns on the helmet. Just stuck with the flat one color horns.

Now I dont think they look bad, Im glad they didnt, but with all the changes that you saw through that time period Im surprised that we wouldn't have seen some sort of change (like the Vikings horns got a little shading and accent, or the Eagles wings)

Also, with moving back to Navy/White I really think they should go with a different color Facemask. They took out all the yellow, so not that, But a White Facemask on the Navy Helmet with White Horns would be pretty sharp
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like the blue and white may be what ends up happening since our new helmets are already those colors.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
It always amazed me that through the 2000's we never got anny accent to the Horns on the helmet. Just stuck with the flat one color horns.

Now I dont think they look bad, Im glad they didnt, but with all the changes that you saw through that time period Im surprised that we wouldn't have seen some sort of change (like the Vikings horns got a little shading and accent, or the Eagles wings)

Also, with moving back to Navy/White I really think they should go with a different color Facemask. They took out all the yellow, so not that, But a White Facemask on the Navy Helmet with White Horns would be pretty sharp

? Not sure if youre being serious or not because thats exactly what theyre doing. This year the only thing that is staying the same is the Jerseys which are only staying due to league rules and will change also in 2019 at the latest. The horns and facemask will be white and the pants will be white with a single blue stripe down the side.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

I know the horns are. I hadnt seen the Facemask being changed

? Not sure if youre being serious or not because thats exactly what theyre doing. This year the only thing that is staying the same is the Jerseys which are only staying due to league rules and will change also in 2019 at the latest. The horns and facemask will be white and the pants will be white with a single blue stripe down the side.
I know they are moving to White/Navy, and that the Horns will be White. But I had not seen the Facemasks changing to White
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

I know the horns are. I hadnt seen the Facemask being changed

I know they are moving to White/Navy, and that the Horns will be White. But I had not seen the Facemasks changing to White

Yeah they let fans vote on it and announced it about a month back or so.

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
Non-Issue

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came across this and thought it was interesting. I know it will get hate, but I dig the helmet. And the horns coming from the chest, over the shoulders, and down the back of the arm is pretty clever.

Kiltman on the sig!

ctp2124

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^ Yeah I dig everything but the helmet. Just seems to busy.

Props to mike23md

YAWK YAWK YAWK YaWK
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
^^^^ Yeah I dig everything but the helmet. Just seems to busy.

I like them too. Only thing I would change is to not have those lines in the horns on the helmet and figure out something with the names on the back so it's not coming over into the horns like in that picture.
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoff said last week or so on twitter, that we will go back to blue and yellow, white and blue will be throwback.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
demoff said last week or so on twitter, that we will go back to blue and yellow, white and blue will be throwback.

Pretty sure it was the opposite

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: