You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre Training Camp talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobson/Alexander in June: I think Andre has a chance to be terrific at guard, said offensive line coach Paul Alexander. Hes getting to start from the beginning this year with the base techniques and then learn the offense as he goes. If we all of the sudden picked him up a week before the season and said, Go play right guard, I dont think he could do it. But going through this progression I think hell be fine.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Andre-Smith-Ready-To-Try-New-Position-With-Old-Team/bc7c821c-0f34-4e72-8934-1b0ac03577c0

Hobson/Alexander in October: Well Andre Smith is still adjusting to playing Guard. It's a new position for him and he's not exactly where we need him to be yet but he's progressing.

We all know it's coming... Laughing
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Hobson/Alexander in June: I think Andre has a chance to be terrific at guard, said offensive line coach Paul Alexander. Hes getting to start from the beginning this year with the base techniques and then learn the offense as he goes. If we all of the sudden picked him up a week before the season and said, Go play right guard, I dont think he could do it. But going through this progression I think hell be fine.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Andre-Smith-Ready-To-Try-New-Position-With-Old-Team/bc7c821c-0f34-4e72-8934-1b0ac03577c0

Hobson/Alexander in October: Well Andre Smith is still adjusting to playing Guard. It's a new position for him and he's not exactly where we need him to be yet but he's progressing.

We all know it's coming... Laughing

Hobson/Alexander in October: We have placed Andre Smith on IR

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
theJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this forum was dead. The Cardinals sub forum hasn't seen a post since May.

~T.S. Eliot
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
I thought this forum was dead. The Cardinals sub forum hasn't seen a post since May.

Not a lot to talk about right now. Only a few more weeks though.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been re-watching a few 2016 games this weeks (Steelers 2nd game, Ravens 2nd game, Eagles, Patriots, and Dolphins).

The biggest takeaway is just how impressive Andy Dalton looked. Does not get enough credit for how much better he is now than he was 3 years ago...
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
I've been re-watching a few 2016 games this weeks (Steelers 2nd game, Ravens 2nd game, Eagles, Patriots, and Dolphins).

The biggest takeaway is just how impressive Andy Dalton looked. Does not get enough credit for how much better he is now than he was 3 years ago...

If the offensive line holds up this team could do some serious damage

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:

Bad OLine, bad run game, and conservative play calling with a lead killed us last season...
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:

Bad OLine, bad run game, and conservative play calling with a lead killed us last season...

and a horrid kicking game...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: