You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good draft should cost Loomis/Payton their jobs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyler735

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhoDatNation wrote:
This wasn't a good draft. We will be 7-9 again. We drafted a RB by trading a future pick. Bad...! We drafted a LB that was labeled "often injured", but we could have landed Tim Williams. We ignored the hell out of Jordan Willis. We could've drafted Malachi Dupre in the 6th. Drew will leave after this season because our front office is garbage. Meanwhile, inexperienced first time GM John Lynch kills the draft. They suck.

Our offense works besy with a RB that is a receiving threat out of the backfield. Kamara was viewed as a 2nd round talent in one of the deepest RB classes in years. We got a good player that will help us for years to come. AP isn't exactly young and both AP and Ingram have battled injuries throughout their careers. I like the pick.

I'll be the first to say I like the talent that Williams brings, but Anzalone is also very talented. One has injury concerns the other has serious character/off the field concerns. We took the guy that isn't a risk off the field. I've seen multiple reports praising how talented Anzalone is. Hopefully he shakes the injury big. Time will tell, but the talent is there, and thats what we needed to add.

32 teams ignored Jordan Willis for 3 rounds. I never was that impresses with him. I feel that people look at his combine numbers and are enamored by it, but on the field he didn't seem nearly as explosive as his numbers suggest. He may be a decent player but I don't think there's much of a talent gap between him and Hendrickson.

I would've been on board for a WR in the 6th, but I can't fault them for taking a risk on a Boom/Bust guy on defense.

What isn't mentioned is we added a guy at a big position of need tjat was considered to be one of the top 3 best prospects at any position bu many in Marshon Lattimore. That alone makes this draft awesome. We also added what many consider the best O-Lineman, and a great safety prospect that excels in a centerfielder type role. Thats huge considering whats in our division. Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Desean Jackson, Kelvin Benjamin, Curtis Samuel, etc. Some great WR's and deep threats. Having Lattimore and Williams who can cover a lot of ground in the secondary is huge.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Im sorry... I just don't see how a GM and HC can go ALL off season pointing to one particular position calling it a MUST HAVE and citing that very lack of position as a major part of the teams overall defensive demise, then not even address the position with a quality pick or attempt to secure an elite prospect and not call that a total failure and complete ineptitude on behalf of the front office as a whole.

They fell on there face plain and simple and now they're backtracking their statements from all offseason. Yes they were lucky to have some talented players fall to them and overall they landed a solid class but not landing a elite edge rush prospect is inexcusable to me after all that was said this offseason.

Come on now worm. You know how the draft works. You don't reach for needs, you follow your big board. Just because pass rush is a need doesn't mean you reach for it, trust your scouts and big board.

This thread screams overreaction to me. Every team drafts or signs people to cover up their past mistakes. Because if they didn't make past mistakes there then there wouldn't be a need. Even the Patriots. And about Payton's vision, fact is, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes and should stop pretending like we do. Peat was originally envisioned to replace Strief but Strief had the best year of his career and Peat filled in nicely at LG instead, and is now the LG of the future who can shift to LT when Armstead is injured. There's nothing wrong with that. Visions for players shift all the time, you can't hold anything against the Ram pick because of Peat, since Peat has moved positions.

Our O-Line for the future is:

LT: Armstead
LG: Peat
C: Unger
RG: Warford
RT: Ram

Don't know how you can't be happy with that.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So immediately after the draft I allowed myself to unload on what I felt was yet another mismanagement of yet another draft class by a floundering front office trying their best to fool the masses in New Orleans into believing that they actually know what they are doing…

I stated multiple times that my feelings were directed towards Saints GM Mickey Loomis and HC Sean Payton and not the new crop of Saints players selected over the past few days. I'm on record believing that the Saints 2017 draft class is basically a make up for the failure of the 2015 class. Now these crop of players have nothing to do with the past but this front office has everything to do with it and I was not about to simply let them off the hook for doing what was clearly obvious.

Now, as far as giving this draft class in 2017 a fair assessment of their talent and potential while separating my feelings toward the Saints front office is something I'd like to do now...

Marshon Lattimore
Elite skill set with potential to develop into one of the games best. Tremendous value at 11th overall but health concerns are very real.

Ryan Ramczyk
Best offensive lineman in the draft but how much is that saying when it was viewed as a weak O-Line class? I don't by Ramczyk in the top 15 overall prospects on the Saints board for one bit! That's simply a front office trying to save face after missing out on both Takk McKinley and Rueben Foster at 32. Ramczyk is a good player and a likely long term starter at right tackle for us but the bottom line is that the Saints traded a 23 year old dynamic offensive playmaker in Brandin Cooks for a reserve right tackle in 2017. Which makes it 2 1st round picks in the last 3 years on a reserve RT for us.

Marcus Williams
Williams could eventually turn out to be the best selection the Saints made this draft. Williams is a true ball hawk with range and instincts in the mold of Darren Sharper. He'll be an instant impact player for this Saints secondary and I wouldn't be shocked to see him earn a starting job before Lattimore.

Alvin Kamara
I love Kamara and his skill set, he's a ideal fit in Sean Payton's offense but he's a luxury this team simply could not afford to splurge on! Make no mistake this selection was Payton's inability to contain himself, nothing more! Payton talks a big game about improving the defense until draft day when he falls in love with certain prospects for his offense. Payton openly admitted to seriously considering Kamara at 42 over Marcus Williams and it was clear he had to be talked out of it. Under no circumstances was this pick made with any thought towards the defense, this was a offensive guy using his stroke to ensure his new toy… period!

Now if the season is a flop and Payton is traded or fired we now have spent a 2nd round pick on a luxury player that is a ideal fit for a coach that is no longer here.

Alex Anzalone
Special athlete for his size with the versatility to play any linebacker position however his injury history is concerning to say the least. Anzalone joins Lattimore and Ramczyk as draft prospects with serious injury questions. The Saints haven't really had the best of luck when it comes to these things of late which makes it surprising to say the least… what did Sean Payton say a while back about buying wobblely couches?

Trey Henderickson
It's impossible not to listen to Hendrickson or watch him play and not love the guy… he plays the game the way all fans want all there players to do so. He's surprisingly athletic and I really believe there is something potentially special here but the odds are that he's simply a try hard blue collar guy who will at the very least become a solid role player for this team.

Al-Qudin Muhmmad
What are we honestly to expect from a guy who hasn't played since 2015 due to off the field problems… sorry not getting my hopes up here.

WHODAT91FOREVER

Last edited by whodatworm23 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Im sorry... I just don't see how a GM and HC can go ALL off season pointing to one particular position calling it a MUST HAVE and citing that very lack of position as a major part of the teams overall defensive demise, then not even address the position with a quality pick or attempt to secure an elite prospect and not call that a total failure and complete ineptitude on behalf of the front office as a whole.

They fell on there face plain and simple and now they're backtracking their statements from all offseason. Yes they were lucky to have some talented players fall to them and overall they landed a solid class but not landing a elite edge rush prospect is inexcusable to me after all that was said this offseason.

Come on now worm. You know how the draft works. You don't reach for needs, you follow your big board. Just because pass rush is a need doesn't mean you reach for it, trust your scouts and big board.

This thread screams overreaction to me. Every team drafts or signs people to cover up their past mistakes. Because if they didn't make past mistakes there then there wouldn't be a need. Even the Patriots. And about Payton's vision, fact is, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes and should stop pretending like we do. Peat was originally envisioned to replace Strief but Strief had the best year of his career and Peat filled in nicely at LG instead, and is now the LG of the future who can shift to LT when Armstead is injured. There's nothing wrong with that. Visions for players shift all the time, you can't hold anything against the Ram pick because of Peat, since Peat has moved positions.

There isn't nothing wrong with that but when we're talking value and you spent the 13th overall pick on a LG (the easiest o-line position to fill) with that high of a pick then yes it is a problem. Also, let's not sit here and act like Peat is even top 10 at that LG position either... guy is struggling!

WHODAT91FOREVER
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
WhoDatNation wrote:
This wasn't a good draft. We will be 7-9 again. We drafted a RB by trading a future pick. Bad...! We drafted a LB that was labeled "often injured", but we could have landed Tim Williams. We ignored the hell out of Jordan Willis. We could've drafted Malachi Dupre in the 6th. Drew will leave after this season because our front office is garbage. Meanwhile, inexperienced first time GM John Lynch kills the draft. They suck.

Our offense works besy with a RB that is a receiving threat out of the backfield. Kamara was viewed as a 2nd round talent in one of the deepest RB classes in years. We got a good player that will help us for years to come. AP isn't exactly young and both AP and Ingram have battled injuries throughout their careers. I like the pick.

I'll be the first to say I like the talent that Williams brings, but Anzalone is also very talented. One has injury concerns the other has serious character/off the field concerns. We took the guy that isn't a risk off the field. I've seen multiple reports praising how talented Anzalone is. Hopefully he shakes the injury big. Time will tell, but the talent is there, and thats what we needed to add.

32 teams ignored Jordan Willis for 3 rounds. I never was that impresses with him. I feel that people look at his combine numbers and are enamored by it, but on the field he didn't seem nearly as explosive as his numbers suggest. He may be a decent player but I don't think there's much of a talent gap between him and Hendrickson.

I would've been on board for a WR in the 6th, but I can't fault them for taking a risk on a Boom/Bust guy on defense.

What isn't mentioned is we added a guy at a big position of need tjat was considered to be one of the top 3 best prospects at any position bu many in Marshon Lattimore. That alone makes this draft awesome. We also added what many consider the best O-Lineman, and a great safety prospect that excels in a centerfielder type role. Thats huge considering whats in our division. Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Desean Jackson, Kelvin Benjamin, Curtis Samuel, etc. Some great WR's and deep threats. Having Lattimore and Williams who can cover a lot of ground in the secondary is huge.

Kamara is super talented and Peterson is here for a year, maybe two if he does really well. All of our best offenses have had at least a three headed monster of running backs. 09 we had Thomas as the work horse, Bell as the short yardage guy, and Bush as the satellite back/WR hybrid. 11 we had Ingram/Thomas as the workhorses, Ivory as the short yardage guy, and Sproles as the satellite back. He's gonna do amazing here and I have a feeling everyone will love the pick after seeing him in action.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:

There isn't nothing wrong with that but when we're talking value and you spent the 13th overall pick on a LG (the easiest o-line position to fill) with that high of a pick then yes it is a problem. Also, let's not sit here and act like Peat is even top 10 at that LG position either... guy is struggling!

Not really, if you're looking back on a pick after 2 years, in a league where half of the first round busts every time, if your guy has his spot on the roster and has filled it out nicely then it was a fine pick. He was not struggling that badly, he was inconsistent but I think I'll give the guy switching back and forth from LT/LG in his first season starting (while playing LG for the first time in those games) a break.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

Raves

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhoDatNation wrote:

Easy to "kill" a draft when you under no pressure and can trade back as often as you like, with teams jumping at the chance. The Saints also killed the draft simply by having Lattimore dropping to us and making the draft.

Tim Williams also admitted to having failed MULTIPLE drug tests at Alabama. Just because he wasn't suspended just shows what college programs will do to keep their star players on the field.

Also what WR did you want us to draft in the 6th round that was going to actually make more of an impact that an UDFA that we could pick up, not to mention we already have Thomas/Snead/Ginn now we add in a much stronger running attack through improving our OL and bringing AP and Kamari into the backfield. We might not be running as pass heavy of an offense as we have in the past and this is only to the benefit of Brees in taking pressure off of him.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves...

We can like and dislike this draft for different reasons and despite getting the player at 11 I wanted it's clear this was a draft of what could have been for the Saints.

NOLA is reporting that despite what Payton is saying publicly... they wanted Mahomes at 11 regardless if Lattimore was there or not. Also that they did in fact tell Foster he was their pick thinking the Hawks never would trade within their division. Now it's being reported that the Saints were set to take and was in the phone with LSU LB Duke Riley when the Falcons traded up ahead of us to take him one pick before us and we end up with Anzalone.

Maybe everything turns out for the best... maybe Lattimore is a elite corner and Mahomes is a flop. Maybe Ramczyk is a solid 10 year starter and Foster's shoulders force him out the league in 4 years. Maybe Anzalone stays healthy and is a big time player for us and Duke Riley ends up just another guy on the Falcons depth chart. But if we're sitting here saying the Saints did great because they stayed true to their draft board, it's beginning to sound like the Saints were a day late and a dollar short throughout most of the draft according to their board.

WHODAT91FOREVER
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say another thing...

I've given Anzalone some harsh criticism due to his injury history but I do recognize his talent. I'll go as far as saying that IF he remains healthy and he's rumored to be 100% right now. He's the best linebacker on the Saints roster right now!

That's the best compliment I can give him but he must stay healthy. I just want people to know that had Anzalone not battled injury problems he would have been a high 2nd rounder. The dude can cover and blitz, versatile and can play on the field all 3 downs. Tough and instinctive!

WHODAT91FOREVER
NS922

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make some good points. They have been going through a revolving door trying out the same kind of players and then when they don't work out they try some more in an endless effort to fix what they broke. They seemed to go BPA early on and then they really started to address our needs. Especially if they were able to get who they really wanted at first. Not a good strategy when your problems are so obvious and urgent. They're putting most of their trust in mid-to-late round guys to be the difference while the early picks seem to be more for luxury, and while this team has been very good at finding contributors from later in the draft or after, those guys are rarely the difference between no playoffs and title contention.

That being said when you look at this draft in a vacuum it looks very promising. I think these guys will contribute and they will be good picks, but the question is how good. We got a bunch of guys on this team that are good players but we need guys that will bring us to the playoffs, not just win a few games here and there. My summary is that I'm very glad with who we ended up with (especially at #11!!! Thank you KC). With some of these picks there were players I would have preferred, that we passed on, but I can't say I dislike any of these picks. I'm not convinced they'll be the catalyst for any change in our record, though.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Raves...

We can like and dislike this draft for different reasons and despite getting the player at 11 I wanted it's clear this was a draft of what could have been for the Saints.

NOLA is reporting that despite what Payton is saying publicly... they wanted Mahomes at 11 regardless if Lattimore was there or not. Also that they did in fact tell Foster he was their pick thinking the Hawks never would trade within their division. Now it's being reported that the Saints were set to take and was in the phone with LSU LB Duke Riley when the Falcons traded up ahead of us to take him one pick before us and we end up with Anzalone.

Maybe everything turns out for the best... maybe Lattimore is a elite corner and Mahomes is a flop. Maybe Ramczyk is a solid 10 year starter and Foster's shoulders force him out the league in 4 years. Maybe Anzalone stays healthy and is a big time player for us and Duke Riley ends up just another guy on the Falcons depth chart. But if we're sitting here saying the Saints did great because they stayed true to their draft board, it's beginning to sound like the Saints were a day late and a dollar short throughout most of the draft according to their board.

Since when do we judge things based off of rumors (with no substance from the organization itself) and not results? I don't care if Mahomes was #1 on Payton's board and we were all set to take him, we didn't. It has no judgement on the draft. And on the contrary if Payton didn't want Mahomes at all and the only reason the rumors exist is because KC jumped us, I don't care either. It didn't happen.

Also I see no rumor of us getting Duke Riley and after a few minutes of googling.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Raves...

Since when do we judge things based off of rumors (with no substance from the organization itself) and not results? I don't care if Mahomes was #1 on Payton's board and we were all set to take him, we didn't. It has no judgement on the draft. And on the contrary if Payton didn't want Mahomes at all and the only reason the rumors exist is because KC jumped us, I don't care either. It didn't happen.

Also I see no rumor of us getting Duke Riley and after a few minutes of googling.

It was reported by Larry Holder of NOLA.com

Still, as you said it's pointless... there are stories like these every draft that we never hear and many times the best pick happens to be the one you didnt make.

Taking my sustain and mistrust of this front office out of the equation and looking at each pick and circumstance in a vacuum this is how I choose to view it...

Lattimore:
Simply the best value/need/fit pick in the draft!

Ramczyk:
This game is still won in the trenches and a 10 year veteran lineman is more value than a oft injured linebacker with character questions. In the long run I see Ram having the better career than Foster especially with him landing with the Saints.

Williams:
I'm telling you... this kid is special! Range and ball skills, I had him as a better overall prospect than Malik Hooker and he's already added 15lbs of muscle to his frame since the end of his senior season. I see a Darren Sharper type of center fielder in Williams.

Kamari:
A luxury yes... but a potential game changer who will see the field very often.

Anzalone:
Big, physical, athletic and instinctive... EXTREMLY versatile and if he stays healthy he's the best linebacker on our roster and the answer to opposing TE's in the division. The ANTI Stephone Anthony!

Hendrickson:
Blue collar, lunch pale pass rusher who's a cross between Rob Nincvioch and Jared Allen.

Muhammad:
Physical traits to be successful, rumored to love football... we will see.

WHODAT91FOREVER
Mid Iowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
So immediately after the draft I allowed myself to unload on what I felt was yet another mismanagement of yet another draft class by a floundering front office trying their best to fool the masses in New Orleans into believing that they actually know what they are doing…
Worm, take a pill, dude. I don't care how much you've studied or how pissed you are at the moment, you (and everybody else on earth) have no idea what we picked up.

Did we get another Dak Prescot or Marques Colston by drafting Muhammad? Who knows.

Did we get another Charles Woodson with Lattimore? Who knows. How about another Ryan Leaf with Lattimore? Who knows........

If you wanted a sexy pick, perhaps you should have become a Browns or 49ers fan for the week. If you want to see if our staff knows what they're doing, I'll invite you to stick around for the season, and even next, and then we can discuss. As of right now, this just seems like they didn't select who YOU wanted, so you're pissed. That's fine, but to toss the organization off the ship in the middle of the ocean less than 4 days after the draft started, is......... kinda silly, really.

Mistakes and HOT SEAT?
Rd 1. Rankins - What a bust
Rd 2. Thomas - What a mistake
Rd 2. Bell - Looking pretty good so far
Rd 4. Onyemata - Okay, not a superstar
Rd 7. Lasco - Still on the roster, last I checked

Rd 1. Peat - Not sure what you don't like about him, really.
Rd 1. Anthony - Via a brilliant trade. Lost a really good, injury prone TE for league best center (Unger) and a 1st round pick (Anthony) that had one of the best rookie seasons we've seen in a long time, and even YOU have been propping this kid until lately, so not sure what changed your mind.
Rd 2. Kikaha - Still looking like a good pick
Rd 3. Grayson - Okay, now we finally got to a pick that may have been a reach, or just a bad decision, yet the verdict is still out, right? I mean, Prescot was a 3rd stringer last year until the 2nd stringer got hurt, and then Oh My God!!! Who's this kid? Honestly, nobody saw that coming.
Rd 3. PJ Williams - Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we all pretty dang happy with this kid?
Rd 5. Tull - Finally, a pick they totally wiffed on.
Rd 5. Tyler Davidson - Still on the roster, and will be a force once healthy.
Rd 5. Swann - Still on the roster (granted, not much competition at CB, so I'll say the verdict is still out on this one.
Rd 7. Marcus Murphy - Still on the roster, albeit probably not for long, but still... a 7th rounder still in there. Not too shabby.

So, what's wrong?
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid Iowa wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Worm, take a pill, dude. I don't care how much you've studied or how pissed you are at the moment, you (and everybody else on earth) have no idea what we picked up.

Did we get another Dak Prescot or Marques Colston by drafting Muhammad? Who knows.

Did we get another Charles Woodson with Lattimore? Who knows. How about another Ryan Leaf with Lattimore? Who knows........

If you wanted a sexy pick, perhaps you should have become a Browns or 49ers fan for the week. If you want to see if our staff knows what they're doing, I'll invite you to stick around for the season, and even next, and then we can discuss. As of right now, this just seems like they didn't select who YOU wanted, so you're pissed. That's fine, but to toss the organization off the ship in the middle of the ocean less than 4 days after the draft started, is......... kinda silly, really.

Mistakes and HOT SEAT?
Rd 1. Rankins - What a bust
Rd 2. Thomas - What a mistake
Rd 2. Bell - Looking pretty good so far
Rd 4. Onyemata - Okay, not a superstar
Rd 7. Lasco - Still on the roster, last I checked

Rd 1. Peat - Not sure what you don't like about him, really.
Rd 1. Anthony - Via a brilliant trade. Lost a really good, injury prone TE for league best center (Unger) and a 1st round pick (Anthony) that had one of the best rookie seasons we've seen in a long time, and even YOU have been propping this kid until lately, so not sure what changed your mind.
Rd 2. Kikaha - Still looking like a good pick
Rd 3. Grayson - Okay, now we finally got to a pick that may have been a reach, or just a bad decision, yet the verdict is still out, right? I mean, Prescot was a 3rd stringer last year until the 2nd stringer got hurt, and then Oh My God!!! Who's this kid? Honestly, nobody saw that coming.
Rd 3. PJ Williams - Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we all pretty dang happy with this kid?
Rd 5. Tull - Finally, a pick they totally wiffed on.
Rd 5. Tyler Davidson - Still on the roster, and will be a force once healthy.
Rd 5. Swann - Still on the roster (granted, not much competition at CB, so I'll say the verdict is still out on this one.
Rd 7. Marcus Murphy - Still on the roster, albeit probably not for long, but still... a 7th rounder still in there. Not too shabby.

So, what's wrong?

You talk crap about this and say stick around but each and everyone of my arguments have been about exactly that! This was a redraft of 2015 so it's safe to start assessing the 2015 draft which was by Paytons own account the one we absolutely could not get wrong.

So I start assessing this draft and pointing out how it coralates to those of 2015 but I'm just suppose to wait till 2019 for this one? No, no, no... not all fans are that easily swayed especially when you truly follow and pay attention to each and everyone of these classes, assesses them with no bisas and actually hold the people in charge accountable for the picks they make and the things they say and promise. I'm frustration comes more so from what is becomeing a clear assessment of what the 2015 draft was and should have been and how they used the 2017 draft to cover for it.

I'm on record saying I actually like this class... but that does not mean I should just put blinders on and ignore what I see and continue to act like Paytons "Vision" is the best thing for this club.

As far as being pissed for so called not getting players I like... far from it! I actually prefer the players we got compared to the guys we were rumored to be interested in. Takk may have been the one exception but I would have taken any top edge rusher to be honest. To be so quick to assume on that front, I was one who stressed to focus on the 31 clubs to PASS on Foster instead of the 1 team that traded up to get him. He was passed over for a reason and I get that.

My issues isn't with these players... it's with my belief that Loomis and Payton simply are lost when it comes to building this team as it appears we're stuck in neutral and they have yet proven capable of developing the talent they select and we keep hearing about these "clear visions" for players only to see those visions consistently change over and over... that's no vision at all." iMo

WHODAT91FOREVER
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to bet money Anzalone becomes a beast. I really like this kid.

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: