Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7th Round Picks (All)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only does Elijah Hood pattern his game after Beast Mode, but they share the same birthday. He said " It's crazy how things lined up."
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/EliMHood/status/861027134608875520
mct288

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Elijah Hood endearing himself to fans quite a bit if he can play. The dude seems genuinely happy to be a Raider. Not to be in the NFL, or drafted, but to be a Raider. We Raider fans love players like that, i.e. Marcel Reece. Mix in that with his hard nosed style, and dude could turn out to be a fan favorite. I dig it.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Pauline wrote:
Thirteen NFL teams made their way to the Toledo campus for the workout of defensive tackle Treyvon Hester, and the big defensive lineman did not disappoint.

The Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles and Minnesota Vikings all sent defensive line coaches. The Denver Broncos, New York Giants, San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts and Oakland Raiders were also represented at the workout.

Hester, who was unable to workout at the combine after undergoing surgery to repair a shoulder labrum last December, put up testing numbers which were more than impressive.

Hester measured 6023 and 304 pounds then posted a vertical jump of 31.5 inches. The vertical jump mark was bettered at the combine by just one other defensive tackle -- Jeremiah Ledbetter, who many project to defensive end.

His other marks included 8-foot-7 in the broad jump and 4.71s in the short shuttle.

Hester’s 40 time was clocked between 4.86s-to-4.91s, the fastest of which would’ve ranked as the fastest of any defensive tackle at the combine (Montravius Adams of Auburn was timed at 4.87s).

I'm really liking this draft more and more, when i look at it.

Yo buddy quit trolling yeah.
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Tony Pauline wrote:
Thirteen NFL teams made their way to the Toledo campus for the workout of defensive tackle Treyvon Hester, and the big defensive lineman did not disappoint.

The Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles and Minnesota Vikings all sent defensive line coaches. The Denver Broncos, New York Giants, San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts and Oakland Raiders were also represented at the workout.

Hester, who was unable to workout at the combine after undergoing surgery to repair a shoulder labrum last December, put up testing numbers which were more than impressive.

Hester measured 6023 and 304 pounds then posted a vertical jump of 31.5 inches. The vertical jump mark was bettered at the combine by just one other defensive tackle -- Jeremiah Ledbetter, who many project to defensive end.

His other marks included 8-foot-7 in the broad jump and 4.71s in the short shuttle.

Hester’s 40 time was clocked between 4.86s-to-4.91s, the fastest of which would’ve ranked as the fastest of any defensive tackle at the combine (Montravius Adams of Auburn was timed at 4.87s).

Yup, Hester may be my 2nd favorite pick outside Obi. I think he will play some meaningful snaps as the year wears on. Reggie finding those gems late!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Tony Pauline wrote:

Yup, Hester may be my 2nd favorite pick outside Obi. I think he will play some meaningful snaps as the year wears on. Reggie finding those gems late!

I knew nothing about the guy before we took him, but the potential is there for sure. He will have a chance to make an impact early also.

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: