You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#112...S...Eddie Jackson...Alabama
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't have a star at a position you just need options.

I would love to see Jackson and Hall battle it out to start at FS.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
If you don't have a star at a position you just need options.

I would love to see Jackson and Hall battle it out to start at FS.

I think that's exactly what you're going to see.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else worry about the injuries?That is my only reservation. If he stays healthy I think he is a find. may have had it easy in the Alabama backfield, but that doesn't men he can't do more . Love the idea of drafting a field general.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsFan wrote:
Does anyone else worry about the injuries?That is my only reservation. If he stays healthy I think he is a find. may have had it easy in the Alabama backfield, but that doesn't men he can't do more . Love the idea of drafting a field general.

It was a leg fracture, not a ligament or tendon tear, so I don't think it will have a severe impact down the line. Has he had injury problems before this?
BearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:

It was a leg fracture, not a ligament or tendon tear, so I don't think it will have a severe impact down the line. Has he had injury problems before this?

I believe he tore his ACL his freshman year of college. That is why he ended up a safety.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
BearsFan wrote:

If you like this pick and aren't down on the injuries then you should also believe that Kevin White still has potential to be something good, because like Jackson, he had a leg fracture, which shouldn't have long term ramifications.
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
BearsFan wrote:

If you like this pick and aren't down on the injuries then you should also believe that Kevin White still has potential to be something good, because like Jackson, he had a leg fracture, which shouldn't have long term ramifications.

I am not down on Kevin White.
BearsDen1-99

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure hope E.Jackson legs will be good and ready to go with more injuries. I like the way he plays.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsDen1-99 wrote:
Sure hope E.Jackson legs will be good and ready to go with more injuries. I like the way he plays.

I like him in center field, I think he's realllllly soft in run support. It almost seems like he intentionally tries to be the last guy to rally to the ball and when he is the first defender there he's a drag-and-tackle kind of guy.

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: