You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Day Three Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dawgdish

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
If the battery charges don't end up being anything, we got a massive steal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBW2P_8uws

We deserve a break like that.......

don't we?

After year after year of drafting people (don't want to necessarily call them players) that don't work out, we need to have a great player fall into our laps like this.

If he does remain on the team and live up to potential, imagine how deep our D-line just got. Stacked at tackle, and decent depth at end with one blue chip star. Gregg Williams must be pitching a tent in his shorts.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Important to look in to:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
We need to fire the coach who went around telling teams not to draft Caleb Brantley.

It was apparently Brad Lawing, our DL coach under Muschamp who's at FSU now. Probably him being a [inappropriate/removed] trying to negative recruit UF.

If it is Lawing, MKC needs to choose her words better.

Also, there's allegedly video that Brantley pushed his accuser and did not strike her as reported. However, Brantley showed up overweight at his pro day.

One of the articles I read on that website brownie man just linked says she had repeatedly struck him in the arms and chest, but he did not push her until she struck him in the face.

There's got to be video, and it's got to be made public.

I hope they guarantee his contract like the Cowboys did with La'el Collins. Maybe even add a few roster bonuses.

He gets charged with misdemeanor battery two day's after the fact...and he SUPPOSEDLY knocked her AND her tooth out.....I thought that was a bit suspicious....THEN she and her lawyer offer to settle the case 48 hours before the draft starts......

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
buno67

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Important to look in to:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
We need to fire the coach who went around telling teams not to draft Caleb Brantley.

It was apparently Brad Lawing, our DL coach under Muschamp who's at FSU now. Probably him being a [inappropriate/removed] trying to negative recruit UF.

Also, there's allegedly video that Brantley pushed his accuser and did not strike her as reported. However, Brantley showed up overweight at his pro day.

One of the articles I read on that website brownie man just linked says she had repeatedly struck him in the arms and chest, but he did not push her until she struck him in the face.

I hope they guarantee his contract like the Cowboys did with La'el Collins. Maybe even add a few roster bonuses.

He gets charged with misdemeanor battery two day's after the fact...and he SUPPOSEDLY knocked her AND her tooth out.....I thought that was a bit suspicious....THEN she and her lawyer offer to settle the case 48 hours before the draft starts......

Just seems like the guy has people out to get him. You have coaches claiming his character is awful and its worse then him punching a girl, the stuff just never got reported but yet Brantley has played in every in '16, '15, and '14 season.

Either what he was doing wasnt that bad or the coaches didnt care and let him get away with it because they wouldnt give him a real punishment.
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Just seems like the guy has people out to get him. You have coaches claiming his character is awful and its worse then him punching a girl, the stuff just never got reported but yet Brantley has played in every in '16, '15, and '14 season.

Either what he was doing wasnt that bad or the coaches didnt care and let him get away with it because they wouldnt give him a real punishment.

Somebody speculated that the coaches were asked to do that by his agent so that he could go UDFA and take the La'El Collins route (since the NFL clarified after the fact that Collins' "I'll wait for next year's draft if I get picked after the 3rd!" threat was not legit.)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Somebody speculated that the coaches were asked to do that by his agent so that he could go UDFA and take the La'El Collins route (since the NFL clarified after the fact that Collins' "I'll wait for next year's draft if I get picked after the 3rd!" threat was not legit.)

Yeah, that speculation didn't make any sense to me in that article. Nothing is certain and it's all speculation. However, MKC and others reported the coach said "even if undrafted stay away." Meaning that he is reportedly not the type of guy you even want to sign as an undrafted free agent. If true, it doesn't make sense that the coach's comment was to help Brantley get to undrafted free agency.

Could all be smoke or something real....we'll have to see
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buno67

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind Character wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Yeah, that speculation didn't make any sense to me in that article. Nothing is certain and it's all speculation. However, MKC and others reported the coach said "even if undrafted stay away." Meaning that he is reportedly not the type of guy you even want to sign as an undrafted free agent. If true, it doesn't make sense that the coach's comment was to help Brantley get to undrafted free agency.

Which makes no sense like I said, in his last 3 years at UF he never once missed a game. Something isnt right
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Important to look in to:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

candyman93

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Mind Character wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Which makes no sense like I said, in his last 3 years at UF he never once missed a game. Something isnt right

I've read and posted that it's Floridas former d-line coach who now works at FSU.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000809448/article/battery-charge-against-caleb-brantley-dismissed

When I FIRST heard the details of this situation......I thought...

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Important to look in to:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.

Last edited by NudeTayne on Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, nude with the strong gif game.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nude, you might want to delete that 1st gif Laughing
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Lol, nude with the strong gif game.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:

Will that actually get me in trouble? Not sure if serious. Is an A list celebrity flipping the bird gonna get flagged?

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Will that actually get me in trouble? Not sure if serious. Is an A list celebrity flipping the bird gonna get flagged?

Yeah, it will.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: