You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jeremy Hill - Camp Cut?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Quote:
@sportsfeedia
Report: Ryan Mathews ‘almost certain’ to be released by Eagles

Come on Bengals, get on the phone with the Eagles asap...

Why? Mixon is going to be the man. And You cannot have that many RB who don't play ST

Just reading a local TV station is calling for folks to boycott Bengal ticket sales with Mixon on-board, hurting Mike Brown where he's most sensitive; his wallet.

Question for all you local guys over there is CIN/OH/KY/IN; is there any traction in this planned boycott ?
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Quote:
@sportsfeedia

Why? Mixon is going to be the man. And You cannot have that many RB who don't play ST

Just reading a local TV station is calling for folks to boycott Bengal ticket sales with Mixon on-board, hurting Mike Brown where he's most sensitive; his wallet.

Question for all you local guys over there is CIN/OH/KY/IN; is there any traction in this planned boycott ?

I saw the story on PFT, but I doubt people jump on board. Most Bengals fans I've talked to are stoked to have Mixon. And even if they do boycott a few games, as soon as the Bengals win a bunch of games, people will come to the games again.

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
theJ

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
I would be for dealing him. He needs a change of scenery. He will forever be remembered for that fumble.

I am all for moving him, but like I said, what we want would be a lot more than a team is willing to give up.

I'm not sure they would demand a lot for him. The writing is on the wall with that Mixon pick. And he's in the last year of his contract. I would bet quite a bit of money that they're not looking to bring him back next year.

I guess a lot of this depends on where they feel Gio is with his recovery. If he's progressing nicely and on track to return by training camp, i think they'll move him. If he's tracking for a stint on the PUP, they may keep him. But even then i'm not convinced they won't try to roll with Mixon and whoever shows well at camp.

There's no reason to move him for pennies on the dollar. Roll with all three this year. Let Hill get a bunch of TDs, watch his free agency deal rise, then take the comp pick. I doubt we let Eifert or Burfict go, so he'd be the top free agent for us to hit the market in terms of comp picks.

There is if you don't plan to keep him.

If Bernard is healthy, and Mixon looks good in camp, what's Hill's utility? Goal line back? I know he's scored a lot of touchdowns the last few years, but i'm not sure that makes him better at it than Bernard or even Mixon. Bernard has looked more than capable filling in for that role in the past.

~T.S. Eliot
kmkzithndrkttns

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Quote:
@sportsfeedia

I saw the story on PFT, but I doubt people jump on board. Most Bengals fans I've talked to are stoked to have Mixon. And even if they do boycott a few games, as soon as the Bengals win a bunch of games, people will come to the games again.

They might see a drop in season ticket sales but brown had to know that signing off on the pick in the first place.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how would WCPO, along with other upset people over Mixon, feel if we took Dalvin Cook, Gareon Conley, Caleb Brantley, Ishmael Zamora, or any of the other people who seem to be getting a free pass for their actions?

I just don't see the flack anywhere near what Mixon is creating, and most of those cases are as bad or worse. The only difference is Mixon's one slip up has been put on view for the world to see. Similar to ray Rice, nobody cared when he got the two games, but exploded when they saw the video.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: