You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3rd Round (93): Montravius Adams [DT; Auburn]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SplashDive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
SplashDive wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Adams is really good. All the Twitter turds complaining that we didn't take Biegel will, hopefully, shut up when we land him at 108 tomorrow.

Think we need to take him at 108? I think we could get him with the second 4th or maybe even the 5th because of the foot issues.
No clue tbh. I could see us just sitting back on EDGE and taking Ebukam later.

I think they may like some of their guys more than the media/fans.

Props to El ramster for the sick sig!!
NormSizedMidget

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
chillparsi1 wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:
Lazy/Motor Issues is something I think is commonly overstated in college prospects, particularly defensive bigs. No NFL team is going to play those guys as many snaps as their college coaches do, and how motivated can you really be to play for a mediocre team anyway?

Just look at Kawaan Short, 90% of the criticisms on him coming out was "motor runs hot and cold" and "inconsistent effort" sorts of stuff, then he comes to the NFL and gets an appropriate number of snaps and starts playing meaningful football and he's a star.

I get you're point but that logic in bold just completely misses the point. You want the guy who's going to do it no matter what the score or record. You don't want that kind of defeatist attitude.
it's not a defeatist attitude. It's a 300 lbs man playing 90-100 snaps. Laughing

He's such a moron that Adams doesn't turn stamina off.

It takes like two seconds to shut that setting off
I'm 240. I play basketball for 15 minutes and I'm ready to find a bench somewhere. I must have a defeatist attitude too. Laughing

LOL, I'm 200 and I feel the same.

https://youtu.be/dWuX9zPJWyY

How accurate is this. I picture you as Jackie moon
DavidatMIZZOU

bkobow05 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Ha, loser!

Not going to dispute that. But that is more because I am lazy. Like as lazy as Adams, Worthy, and Thorton combined.

Laughing

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Not a fan.

C grade on first impression IMO. Reminds me of Worthy. Gotta reach on the bigs that fall in this area of the draft because the value if he hits is immense. But the odds are Adams doesn't add much.

Still, I''ll gladly add the extra body on the DL with Guion out for another four games. Clark-Daniels-Ringo-Lowry-Adams isn't bad.

Explosive with heavy hands. I love Adams, contemplated a 1st round grade for him, settled at mid 2.

why'd he fall?

Cause he's lazy. Not a fan of this pick at all. Better DT guys out there.

If he's anything like any parent I've ever met, having a freaking baby will light a big fire under his rear end.

Had no issue finding a quote from him thanking god.

That's awful reasoning

I mean, there are a lot of guys who bust due to poor motor/laziness with kids. Or guys who try only during contract years.

What I'm saying is that having the responsibility of caring for another human freaking being is a major life changing event and for some people, it flips a switch. I have three kids. When I had my first I quickly went from being wasteful with my time to not being able to stop busting my tail sun up to sun down.

I thought it was any parent you'd ever met? Not just some people?

You really like to disagree with stuff don't you?

Usually depends on how much I've had to drink.

But yeah.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Ha, loser!

Not going to dispute that. But that is more because I am lazy. Like as lazy as Adams, Worthy, and Thorton combined.

Laughing

Add lacy. He's my dl but I'm going to size
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Not a fan.

C grade on first impression IMO. Reminds me of Worthy. Gotta reach on the bigs that fall in this area of the draft because the value if he hits is immense. But the odds are Adams doesn't add much.

Still, I''ll gladly add the extra body on the DL with Guion out for another four games. Clark-Daniels-Ringo-Lowry-Adams isn't bad.

Explosive with heavy hands. I love Adams, contemplated a 1st round grade for him, settled at mid 2.

why'd he fall?

If he's anything like any parent I've ever met, having a freaking baby will light a big fire under his rear end.

That's awful reasoning

I mean, there are a lot of guys who bust due to poor motor/laziness with kids. Or guys who try only during contract years.

What I'm saying is that having the responsibility of caring for another human freaking being is a major life changing event and for some people, it flips a switch. I have three kids. When I had my first I quickly went from being wasteful with my time to not being able to stop busting my tail sun up to sun down.

But yeah.

We could probably be friends tbh. Though I get more agreeable the more I drink. Evidence: the cows I take home.
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SplashDive wrote:

I think this is generally true of every NFL team always.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SplashDive wrote:
That much is apparent. Laughing

I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if Ebukam is our guy in the end. 4.50 40 at 6'2" 240 with a 7.07 3 cone and 4.34 shuttle. Not mind better agility numbers or anything but the 40 time fits with what we've been after so far this draft.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:

https://youtu.be/dWuX9zPJWyY

How accurate is this. I picture you as Jackie moon

Cross Jackie Moon and Will Arnett's character and it would fit. Laughing

Just listened to Adams' interview. He seems like a good dude. Safe to say that this was the best day of his life.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Not a fan.

why'd he fall?

That's awful reasoning

But yeah.

We could probably be friends tbh. Though I get more agreeable the more I drink. Evidence: the cows I take home.

Well, we agree in that we both want him to do well. And [inappropriate/removed] the Vikings.

Really all the big things.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Not a fan.

why'd he fall?

That's awful reasoning

Yes, literally every person I have ever met became a more motivated person when they had their own offspring to care for. I'm not even joking. Even the laziest pieces of crap I've known have become noticably more motivated individuals after having kids. Granted none of them were given a million dollars the same day their kids were born.
deathstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This board is getting goofier the later it gets.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathstar wrote:

It's mostly my fault. And I want all the credit

Also I lone you rag. Let's hang out
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathstar wrote:

eh, we're all friends here... I think.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Not a fan.

why'd he fall?

That's awful reasoning

Yes, literally every person I have ever met became a more motivated person when they had their own offspring to care for. I'm not even joking. Even the laziest pieces of crap I've known have become noticably more motivated individuals after having kids. Granted none of them were given a million dollars the same day their kids were born.

I agree with this a ton. There's exceptions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: