Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #52: Deshone Kizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DizzyDean


Joined: 09 Mar 2017
Posts: 952
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/espn-850-clevelands-sabrina-parr-says-jabrill-peppers-lean-molly.html

Make sure you listen to the YouTube podcast. A little background. WKNR hired this wench awhile ago. Horrible decision as she's just a waste of life. For some odd reason they hired her again rendering TRBS unlistenable. Well she went off on Peppers today. Hot takes galore. Garbage to push an agenda.

Folks I give you FizzyBean.

Footnote: I don't ever degrade any women. But this wench ain't no woman.


lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!


So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?


Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?


well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...


just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol


True enough, but again, in context, I thought it was a fairly elementary concept. Apparently not again. I keep overestimating you guys.

The guy said, so you don't deny being... whatever that woman's name is, I don't even remember to be honest. I pointed out that my name is Dean, thus, denial about being whats her face. He didn't get that, you didn't get this.

Whats up with the regression of intelligence here?
_________________
But wait! There's more!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 404
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dizzy is #winning the Deshone Kizer thread.
_________________
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15252
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
Dizzy is #winning the Deshone Kizer thread.


Lol, stop it.
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/espn-850-clevelands-sabrina-parr-says-jabrill-peppers-lean-molly.html

Make sure you listen to the YouTube podcast. A little background. WKNR hired this wench awhile ago. Horrible decision as she's just a waste of life. For some odd reason they hired her again rendering TRBS unlistenable. Well she went off on Peppers today. Hot takes galore. Garbage to push an agenda.

Folks I give you FizzyBean.

Footnote: I don't ever degrade any women. But this wench ain't no woman.


lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!


So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?


Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?


well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...


just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol


True enough, but again, in context, I thought it was a fairly elementary concept. Apparently not again. I keep overestimating you guys.

The guy said, so you don't deny being... whatever that woman's name is, I don't even remember to be honest. I pointed out that my name is Dean, thus, denial about being whats her face. He didn't get that, you didn't get this.

Whats up with the regression of intelligence here?


Just wait, there's more....just wait!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DizzyDean


Joined: 09 Mar 2017
Posts: 952
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/espn-850-clevelands-sabrina-parr-says-jabrill-peppers-lean-molly.html

Make sure you listen to the YouTube podcast. A little background. WKNR hired this wench awhile ago. Horrible decision as she's just a waste of life. For some odd reason they hired her again rendering TRBS unlistenable. Well she went off on Peppers today. Hot takes galore. Garbage to push an agenda.

Folks I give you FizzyBean.

Footnote: I don't ever degrade any women. But this wench ain't no woman.


lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!


So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?


Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?


well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...


just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol


True enough, but again, in context, I thought it was a fairly elementary concept. Apparently not again. I keep overestimating you guys.

The guy said, so you don't deny being... whatever that woman's name is, I don't even remember to be honest. I pointed out that my name is Dean, thus, denial about being whats her face. He didn't get that, you didn't get this.

Whats up with the regression of intelligence here?


Just wait, there's more....just wait!


There's always more. Cool
_________________
But wait! There's more!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 404
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/espn-850-clevelands-sabrina-parr-says-jabrill-peppers-lean-molly.html

Make sure you listen to the YouTube podcast. A little background. WKNR hired this wench awhile ago. Horrible decision as she's just a waste of life. For some odd reason they hired her again rendering TRBS unlistenable. Well she went off on Peppers today. Hot takes galore. Garbage to push an agenda.

Folks I give you FizzyBean.

Footnote: I don't ever degrade any women. But this wench ain't no woman.


lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!


So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?


Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?


well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...


just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol


True enough, but again, in context, I thought it was a fairly elementary concept. Apparently not again. I keep overestimating you guys.

The guy said, so you don't deny being... whatever that woman's name is, I don't even remember to be honest. I pointed out that my name is Dean, thus, denial about being whats her face. He didn't get that, you didn't get this.

Whats up with the regression of intelligence here?


Just wait, there's more....just wait!


There's always more. Cool


Bless your heart but there is.
_________________
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12825
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiwibrown


Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 3326
Location: NZ
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.
_________________
I survived Johannesburg, 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


I didnt hear anything like that, I havent heard much about it. Can we create a thread where we can post anything and everything we hear about the practices. The only thing I have heard were some of the interviews. Mainly the Peppers one and them asking him about the comments made about his supposed drug use.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15244
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.


Is there a good way to do it?
_________________
NudeTayne wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 19797
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.


Is there a good way to do it?


Yes. As shown in Billy Madison, you can splash water on your crotch to play off a child wetting himself on a field trip.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15244
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.


Is there a good way to do it?


Yes. As shown in Billy Madison, you can splash water on your crotch to play off a child wetting himself on a field trip.


True, helped him hook up with Pete Sampras' wife.
_________________
NudeTayne wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 19797
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.


Is there a good way to do it?


Yes. As shown in Billy Madison, you can splash water on your crotch to play off a child wetting himself on a field trip.


True, helped him hook up with Pete Sampras' wife.


"Well if wetting your pants and getting to sleep with Pete Sampras' wife is cool, just call me Myles Davis".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NudeTayne


Joined: 12 Apr 2016
Posts: 404
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I was happy to hear that Kizer stayed well after practice working on his footwork


If he puts it together I will wet my pants the naught way.


Is there a good way to do it?


Yes. As shown in Billy Madison, you can splash water on your crotch to play off a child wetting himself on a field trip.


True, helped him hook up with Pete Sampras' wife.


"Well if wetting your pants and getting to sleep with Pete Sampras' wife is cool, just call me Myles Davis".


*considers ditch Myles Davis from here on out.*

That's why it was a no-brainer at #1.
_________________
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15244
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard that we accidentally drafted Miles Davis #1 overall and Myles Garrett is an UDFA.
_________________
NudeTayne wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group