Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #52: Deshone Kizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Browns seriously need to try and sever ties or just boycott them somehow.

Between that show, Rizzo and Grossi, the ESPN people that cover the Browns in Cleveland have to be the worst in the country. It's no wonder that ESPN is a dying organization.

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
buno67

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/espn-850-clevelands-sabrina-parr-says-jabrill-peppers-lean-molly.html

Make sure you listen to the YouTube podcast. A little background. WKNR hired this wench awhile ago. Horrible decision as she's just a waste of life. For some odd reason they hired her again rendering TRBS unlistenable. Well she went off on Peppers today. Hot takes galore. Garbage to push an agenda.

Folks I give you FizzyBean.

Footnote: I don't ever degrade any women. But this wench ain't no woman.

lol I don't mind if you stalk me, I have never met anyone that I occupied their thoughts near 24/7 before!

So you don't deny anything? Sabrina?

Well again, when I literally said my name is actually dean. It would be pretty simple for you to put 2 and 2 together. Guess not. Why do I continually overestimate you on these extremely elementary concepts?

well literally my name is george michael. If you dont believe me, you just gotta have faith...

just because you said it on the internet doesnt make it true! lol

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Between that show, Rizzo and Grossi, the ESPN people that cover the Browns in Cleveland have to be the worst in the country. It's no wonder that ESPN is a dying organization.

I used to be a huge fan of TRBS from like '07 to '10. I would listen to 850 all the time and I hated 92.3. Got a new job and the AM stations never came in so than I was forced to listen to 92.3 and now I enjoy the show more than I ever enjoyed 850. I used to love the show on 850 with Bentley.

I am surprised that sabrina went off like that saying those things about Peppers and Thomas. I hope they sue her

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

I used to be a huge fan of TRBS from like '07 to '10. I would listen to 850 all the time and I hated 92.3. Got a new job and the AM stations never came in so than I was forced to listen to 92.3 and now I enjoy the show more than I ever enjoyed 850. I used to love the show on 850 with Bentley.

I am surprised that sabrina went off like that saying those things about Peppers and Thomas. I hope they sue her

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

She said Jabrill is on the lean and the molly. And so is Joe Thomas.

"Hey, let's slander guys on a team run by Harvard Law alumni." - an idiot
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then she released a statement saying she was misquoted. The words that came out of her own mouth was a misquote.

This is the same woman who put a gash in the back of her ex-husband's head requiring 7 staples, then when he asked her to drive him to the hospital, threw his car keys in the bushes and drove away in her own car.

Then, after being convicted of felonious assault, got off Scott free due to faulty sentencing instructions.

This is who a radio show goes to for sports talk.

Nuke the whole show.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

Wow...

The Browns need to step in here and have a word with her employer, that's over the line unless she's got some sort of proof.

Joe Thomas seems pretty laid back and likely to just laugh it off, but I'd be calling an attorney.

buno67

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

Wow...

The Browns need to step in here and have a word with her employer, that's over the line unless she's got some sort of proof.

Joe Thomas seems pretty laid back and likely to just laugh it off, but I'd be calling an attorney.

sounds like someone on the lean...

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

Wow...

Her employer is the team's broadcast partner.

You can bet your house this is going to be found to be a breech of contract.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

What'd she say?

Cliff notes?

I did NOT even think about that.....WOW!!!!!
That is NOT a smart move...

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
buno67

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they said she is already been fired.

She has cleared anything about ESPN Cleveland from her social media accounts

Its funny on twitter she was trying to make claims thats she was misquoted??? How the hell do you get misquoted on the radiom? its your own voice. Someone called her out on that on twitter and she quickly deleted the tweet.

If you go to her twitter account and you wouldnt know she ever worked for ESPN CLEVELAND

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't root for people to be fired, but if that's what she said, it's deserved.

H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Not liking Kizer is understandable. However, Brock O doesn't deserve to be anything more than a backup.

I would love to hear the specific logic behind this statement. His mechanics are near flawless (only thing that really needs work is getting more lift on the ball near the line of scrimmage to cut down batted passes).

He has prototypical size, he is durable, has above average accuracy, velocity on his passes, and arm strength, good athleticism and escapability in the pocket.

A tremendous part of him looking bad last year was on his team mates, and coaching.

Kizer is lacking in accuracy, and mechanics when compared to Osweiler. Also, his balls, while they have adequate velocity, are not as good as Osweiler.

He is 6'7" tall. Any conversation had regarding the tallest QB in the NFL needing to work on "reducing batted passes" will not be taken seriously.

"Above average accuracy"...

How in the hell do you come to the conclusion that his accuracy is above average? He was 27th in the league in completion % (only 30 QB's qualified to be counted). He was 30th in YPA (only 30 QB's qualified to be counted, so he was dead last).

Accuracy is a word that should never, ever, be included in a statement when discussing Brock Osweiler traits.

He has severe accuracy issues. He doesn't have touch on shorter routes. He is even worse throwing the ball deep. There was a guy on twitter that tracked accuracy of every starting QB this year on deep balls (16+ yards), Osweiler was the worst statistical QB in the NFL in deep ball accuracy by far. His completion % on these passes was 27.6%, 592 yards, 4 td's vs 7 int's.

Seriously, and I mean this, the ONLY thing worse than Brock Osweiler as a starting NFL QB is you defending him and claiming that he is a good NFL QB. That comment is right up there with the girls who get beat up by their men and justify it by saying "but he's really a good guy. No honey, your man just smacked the #### out of you, he ain't good. Neither is Brock. The stats show that. the film shows that. the analytic show it. He is BAAAAAAAAAAD

Again, step away from the stat sheet, pull up some video, and just watch. A lot of that completion percentage was on his team mates not him. What else can a QB do when he throws the ball, and it hits the WR in the hands/numbers, and they simply drop it. Or when the QB throws the ball where it needs to be, but the WR has given up on the route and is not there, but instead 10 yards away slow jogging on the field?

His team was 9th in drop percentage. Most of the guys above him in dropped % had a higher conversion rate. Actually I think they all did.

We've all watched the film bud. What you claim is "giving up on the route", the rest of the world sees as a high inaccurate pass that was thrown.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're wasting your time H2...

DizzyDean

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Not liking Kizer is understandable. However, Brock O doesn't deserve to be anything more than a backup.

I would love to hear the specific logic behind this statement. His mechanics are near flawless (only thing that really needs work is getting more lift on the ball near the line of scrimmage to cut down batted passes).

He has prototypical size, he is durable, has above average accuracy, velocity on his passes, and arm strength, good athleticism and escapability in the pocket.

A tremendous part of him looking bad last year was on his team mates, and coaching.

Kizer is lacking in accuracy, and mechanics when compared to Osweiler. Also, his balls, while they have adequate velocity, are not as good as Osweiler.

He is 6'7" tall. Any conversation had regarding the tallest QB in the NFL needing to work on "reducing batted passes" will not be taken seriously.

"Above average accuracy"...

How in the hell do you come to the conclusion that his accuracy is above average? He was 27th in the league in completion % (only 30 QB's qualified to be counted). He was 30th in YPA (only 30 QB's qualified to be counted, so he was dead last).

Accuracy is a word that should never, ever, be included in a statement when discussing Brock Osweiler traits.

He has severe accuracy issues. He doesn't have touch on shorter routes. He is even worse throwing the ball deep. There was a guy on twitter that tracked accuracy of every starting QB this year on deep balls (16+ yards), Osweiler was the worst statistical QB in the NFL in deep ball accuracy by far. His completion % on these passes was 27.6%, 592 yards, 4 td's vs 7 int's.

Seriously, and I mean this, the ONLY thing worse than Brock Osweiler as a starting NFL QB is you defending him and claiming that he is a good NFL QB. That comment is right up there with the girls who get beat up by their men and justify it by saying "but he's really a good guy. No honey, your man just smacked the #### out of you, he ain't good. Neither is Brock. The stats show that. the film shows that. the analytic show it. He is BAAAAAAAAAAD

Again, step away from the stat sheet, pull up some video, and just watch. A lot of that completion percentage was on his team mates not him. What else can a QB do when he throws the ball, and it hits the WR in the hands/numbers, and they simply drop it. Or when the QB throws the ball where it needs to be, but the WR has given up on the route and is not there, but instead 10 yards away slow jogging on the field?

His team was 9th in drop percentage. Most of the guys above him in dropped % had a higher conversion rate. Actually I think they all did.

We've all watched the film bud. What you claim is "giving up on the route", the rest of the world sees as a high inaccurate pass that was thrown.

got it, makes perfect sense that it's the Qb's fault when the wr is jogging less than half speed in the general direction of the throw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: