You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #52: Deshone Kizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying you're lying bosko, just that your dude may be overselling his inside info a bit.
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care who pulled the trigger on Kizer. I think it was a good pick.

He has all the tools to be a darn good NFL QB. Hopefully Hue can work his magic.

if he could put it together 50% of the way he should be better than any QB the Browns have had since Couch.

He has the arm to fully utilize Coleman and NJoku.

He had 1st rd talent but had plenty of holes that knocked him down. I thought he was going to be drafted late in the 1st for the 5th year option.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Cool I'm also hearing rumors Kizer was a Haslam pick. He wanted a QB any QB would do. W.e I think we passed on some instant impact guys. Unless Kizer comes in a kills it. I don't anticipate seeing him till 2018. Which sucks because we have enough ammo to get a real franchise QB. This is a three year project. I pray to god it works. But his maturity issues and love her the game scare me.

I'm calling [inappropriate/removed] on this one. We need to get over what happened three years ago. Haslim didnt get that rich being stupid. Also their are no leaks from the Browns. Any rumours are people making [inappropriate/removed] up

Well my dude was in the room sooooo....

You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying Haslam is stupid I'm saying he likes to be in charge and when he doesn't get what he wants he takes control. There was atleast 8 players who ranked higher then Kizer. Haslam banged on the table for him. Hue was really worried about maturity issues

Didn't you say he was a scout?

Now the Browns are including regional scouts in the war room?

Color me skeptical.

Plus the browns have top notch security. If he was leaking stuff he would be fired by now

He heavily scouted Ogunjobi and Njoku. His names Paul. And this was after the pick so it really didn't matter. Who's going to venture on FF and go hmmm we got a leak in a boat lol Haslams a control freak it's not crazy to think.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Cool I'm also hearing rumors Kizer was a Haslam pick. He wanted a QB any QB would do. W.e I think we passed on some instant impact guys. Unless Kizer comes in a kills it. I don't anticipate seeing him till 2018. Which sucks because we have enough ammo to get a real franchise QB. This is a three year project. I pray to god it works. But his maturity issues and love her the game scare me.

I'm calling [inappropriate/removed] on this one. We need to get over what happened three years ago. Haslim didnt get that rich being stupid. Also their are no leaks from the Browns. Any rumours are people making [inappropriate/removed] up

You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying Haslam is stupid I'm saying he likes to be in charge and when he doesn't get what he wants he takes control. There was atleast 8 players who ranked higher then Kizer. Haslam banged on the table for him. Hue was really worried about maturity issues

Yeah sorry bosko not buying it. My "sources" have told me Hue loves the kid and that the most scouts of any QB have been tailing Kizer. It seems to be the cool thing to blame Haslam for drafting the QB that we don't like.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

Plus the browns have top notch security. If he was leaking stuff he would be fired by now

He heavily scouted Ogunjobi and Njoku. His names Paul. And this was after the pick so it really didn't matter. Who's going to venture on FF and go hmmm we got a leak in a boat lol Haslams a control freak it's not crazy to think.

The scouts regularly have to hand there phones in. I have also read that they have bugged all their phones. So it's not a case of their security reading this forum. They are a bit more high tech than that

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure they take Haslem's thoughts seriously and consider them but Haslem's job isn't on the line if players bust so if he persuades them against their better judgement they are the morons, not Haslem.

That said, I don't buy the idea of Haslem pounding a table for anyone. Maybe once a decision is made he does, but not as a deciding vote.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Yeah sorry bosko not buying it. My "sources" have told me Hue loves the kid and that the most scouts of any QB have been tailing Kizer. It seems to be the cool thing to blame Haslam for drafting the QB that we don't like.

I never said hue didn't like him. I'm saying there was 8 guys ranked above him. Haslam wanted him right there and then. It's not crazy to think Haslam made the call.

The reason I'm upset with the pick btw is because I know this is going to be a project and I just hope we don't pass on the QBS next year because of him.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:

He has all the tools to be a darn good NFL QB. Hopefully Hue can work his magic.

if he could put it together 50% of the way he should be better than any QB the Browns have had since Couch.

He had 1st rd talent but had plenty of holes that knocked him down. I thought he was going to be drafted late in the 1st for the 5th year option.

There were no first round QB prospects in this entire draft.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

It is a bit crazy to think the owner is just going to come in every couple years and demand certain QB's be drafted while allowing the same front office to pass on a better propsect the year before.

Does Haslam do this with all positions or just qb's?
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

The scouts regularly have to hand there phones in. I have also read that they have bugged all their phones. So it's not a case of their security reading this forum. They are a bit more high tech than that

I know I'm the one who told you guys that. But tell me something that happened after the fact isn't a breach of security. It's not like we're tipping our hand.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

Company phones and the info that they include regarding calls and texts are their property and they can get that information whenever they want.

I work for the state and have a state issued phone and know that anything I do with it can be retrieved by my employer and use my personal phone for all of my illegal doings and sexting.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

I never said hue didn't like him. I'm saying there was 8 guys ranked above him. Haslam wanted him right there and then. It's not crazy to think Haslam made the call.

The reason I'm upset with the pick btw is because I know this is going to be a project and I just hope we don't pass on the QBS next year because of him.

Maybe they heard kizer won't last much further? I think they let their board come to them in this instance. Looked like nobody needed a QB until we pick. Patiently waited for him to drop to us and pulled the trigger. I'm not a kizer fan. I just can't get over him bird dogging his receivers and don't know if he can fix that. His mental processing seems to get confused after 1 read. But lets also realize he does have a ton of talent. Great arm he's big and he is literally raw. He hasn't played QB that long. Hopefully hue can reign him in ad we finally get a franchise guy.

So no I don't believe in the least Haslam made this pick. He's just somebody to blame.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
buno67 wrote:

There were no first round QB prospects in this entire draft.

Last I checked 3 went n the first.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the gruden camp. I'm liking the pick much more than I did when it was announced. If Hue can work his magic, this dude has top 5 qb ability in areas you can't teach.

Let's do it

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

It is a bit crazy to think the owner is just going to come in every couple years and demand certain QB's be drafted while allowing the same front office to pass on a better propsect the year before.

Does Haslam do this with all positions or just qb's?

Yeah I noticed the same limited pattern.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: