You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #52: Deshone Kizer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tully305

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think him sitting for a year under Hue would do wonders for this kid
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumors are coming out that Kizer was wanted by Hue and that Kessler was a Sashi guy
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
rumors are coming out that Kizer was wanted by Hue and that Kessler was a Sashi guy

Not buying it, Hue was gushing over Kessler last year.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I'm also hearing rumors Kizer was a Haslam pick. He wanted a QB any QB would do. W.e I think we passed on some instant impact guys. Unless Kizer comes in a kills it. I don't anticipate seeing him till 2018. Which sucks because we have enough ammo to get a real franchise QB. This is a three year project. I pray to god it works. But his maturity issues and love her the game scare me.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We desperately need FS and CB help. Like it's bad
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Cool I'm also hearing rumors Kizer was a Haslam pick. He wanted a QB any QB would do. W.e I think we passed on some instant impact guys. Unless Kizer comes in a kills it. I don't anticipate seeing him till 2018. Which sucks because we have enough ammo to get a real franchise QB. This is a three year project. I pray to god it works. But his maturity issues and love her the game scare me.

Now this I would believe.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:

I think if Haden can bounce back, big big if, and if Powell works out decently, we can have a middle of the pack secondary.
BrownieTheElf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
He looks more Josh Freeman than Steve McNair to me. Very meh pick. Hope this doesn't keep us from going after a legitimate franchise QB in the next year. Really do hope I'm wrong on him.

Agreed. Jason Campbell, I've seen as well.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

I think if Haden can bounce back, big big if, and if Powell works out decently, we can have a middle of the pack secondary.

Haden has lost whatever made ppl believe he was special. He's not that great. Even when he's on fire we confuse it with thinking he's some great player. We're just not use to seeing what good players actually look like.

It's going to take a lot to make Powell look decent. I really want Desmond King, Eddie Jackson, or tedric Thompson. We need bodies at FS bad
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:

I'm calling [inappropriate/removed] on this one. We need to get over what happened three years ago. Haslim didnt get that rich being stupid. Also their are no leaks from the Browns. Any rumours are people making [inappropriate/removed] up

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

I'm calling [inappropriate/removed] on this one. We need to get over what happened three years ago. Haslim didnt get that rich being stupid. Also their are no leaks from the Browns. Any rumours are people making [inappropriate/removed] up

Well my dude was in the room sooooo....

You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying Haslam is stupid I'm saying he likes to be in charge and when he doesn't get what he wants he takes control. There was atleast 8 players who ranked higher then Kizer. Haslam banged on the table for him. Hue was really worried about maturity issues
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying Haslam is stupid I'm saying he likes to be in charge and when he doesn't get what he wants he takes control. There was atleast 8 players who ranked higher then Kizer. Haslam banged on the table for him. Hue was really worried about maturity issues

Prove it name him

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Didn't you say he was a scout?

Now the Browns are including regional scouts in the war room?

Color me skeptical.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

.....lOr he got a text
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Color me skeptical.

Plus the browns have top notch security. If he was leaking stuff he would be fired by now

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: