You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Second Round Selection (#53)- Teez Tabor, CB, Florida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Iamcanadian wrote:
This pick really worries me, he'll be OK in a zone defense or a Cover 2 defense, but man to man he would scare the heck out of me. .01 of a second equates to about 3 feet in a 40 yard dash, which means in a foot race, he could potentially be giving a fast WR 9 feet of separation on a deep pattern. If that doesn't scare you, I do not know what will.
he had an injured hamstring when he ran those 40's. Watch the tape, he's fast enough.
I'm not buying the injury thing. If your hurt why run not one but 2 of them..doesnt make sense

Aaaand the second one was worse...

This bs watch the tape..name me a even good sec qb or how many draftable wrs he faced

The reality is that he plays much faster on the field than he tested regardless.

Tenneses's Josh Dobbs and Iowa's CJ Beathard are currently drafted onto NFL teams. Alabama's Calvin Ridley is projected as a 1st rounder, Ardarius Stewart is drafted to the Jets. Also pfrojected as NFL prospects are Florida State's Ricky-Jean François and Travis Rudolph signed with the Giants. LSU's Dupre and Duval are also in the NFL right now. Georgia's Isaiah McKenzie was drafted by the Broncos. I'm sure there are others I'm missing, but the point is your analysis is lazy and poorly-thought-out.
that list is sad.each his own I guess

I think it's sad that you can't admit you were wrong. I could go back a year and find even more NFL WRs and QBs who tested Tabor, but honestly what's the point given the obstinacy you've displayed in this argument?
I'm wrong about what exactly

That he didn't face draftable WRs or QBs in college.
no first rd guys at either position..all more flyer mid rd guys. He hasn't battled any recievers.. all he does is sit in zone even facing decent comp.. I watched him try n to man up Malone in man and got blown by with no safety help. Guy is a one trick pony imo

No way I put that on the outside of my D

Can't put him in the slot cause he's scared to tackle or just won't

I literally told you Calvin Ridley. You just completely ignored that.
one guy one freakn guy..im out..btw you calling Ridley a first rd pick? Where he sat in zone on that one too..
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Iamcanadian wrote:
This pick really worries me, he'll be OK in a zone defense or a Cover 2 defense, but man to man he would scare the heck out of me. .01 of a second equates to about 3 feet in a 40 yard dash, which means in a foot race, he could potentially be giving a fast WR 9 feet of separation on a deep pattern. If that doesn't scare you, I do not know what will.
he had an injured hamstring when he ran those 40's. Watch the tape, he's fast enough.
I'm not buying the injury thing. If your hurt why run not one but 2 of them..doesnt make sense

This bs watch the tape..name me a even good sec qb or how many draftable wrs he faced

The reality is that he plays much faster on the field than he tested regardless.

Tenneses's Josh Dobbs and Iowa's CJ Beathard are currently drafted onto NFL teams. Alabama's Calvin Ridley is projected as a 1st rounder, Ardarius Stewart is drafted to the Jets. Also pfrojected as NFL prospects are Florida State's Ricky-Jean François and Travis Rudolph signed with the Giants. LSU's Dupre and Duval are also in the NFL right now. Georgia's Isaiah McKenzie was drafted by the Broncos. I'm sure there are others I'm missing, but the point is your analysis is lazy and poorly-thought-out.

I think it's sad that you can't admit you were wrong. I could go back a year and find even more NFL WRs and QBs who tested Tabor, but honestly what's the point given the obstinacy you've displayed in this argument?

no first rd guys at either position..all more flyer mid rd guys. He hasn't battled any recievers.. all he does is sit in zone even facing decent comp.. I watched him try n to man up Malone in man and got blown by with no safety help. Guy is a one trick pony imo

one guy one freakn guy..im out..btw you calling Ridley a first rd pick? Where he sat in zone on that one too..

Just curious, how many 1st round WRs do you expect a CB to face in college before you're ready to be done with your tantrum?
All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus young attitude
Soft as the Pillsbury dough boy
Slow as my dad

But the feet of Muhammad Ali...

Goodluck
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Iamcanadian wrote:

Just curious, how many 1st round WRs do you expect a CB to face in college before you're ready to be done with your tantrum?
tantrum huh..add something boy

He has an easy ride
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:

He has an easy ride

Another question unanswered, typical.

How about this:

Rockcity wrote:
arin wrote:
Obi in da first. Maybe trade down for more pick(s)?
yes please

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=584858&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

You wanted Obi Melifonwu. Who did he face? How much harder was his ride?

Not only that, but you wanted him in the first, a round before we took Tebor who had a much more difficult schedule.
All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish

Last edited by Nnivolcm on Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calvin-Stafford

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Calvin-Stafford wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Iamcanadian wrote:

He has an easy ride

We could also go back to 2015 with Treadwell's Ole Miss. But I have a suspicion you'll dismiss that as well...
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:

He has an easy ride

How about this:

Rockcity wrote:
arin wrote:
yes please

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=584858&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Not only that, but you wanted him in the first, a round before we took Tebor who had a much more difficult schedule.
lmao he said trade down did he not. Yes I have obi rated higher.hes far from a one trick pony
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:

He has an easy ride

How about this:

Rockcity wrote:
arin wrote:
yes please

lmao he said trade down did he not. Yes I have obi rated higher.

More questions dodged. I'm going to start calling you Patches in honor of the late great Patches O'houlihan.

He said he wanted Obi in the first (bolded) and you, Patches, begged for it to happen (bolded again). That is still a round before Tebor was drafted.

Once again, who did Obi face that made you want him in the first?
All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:

He has an easy ride

How about this:

Rockcity wrote:
arin wrote:
yes please

More questions dodged. I'm going to start calling you Patches in honor of the late great Patches O'houlihan.

He said he wanted Obi in the first (bolded) and you, Patches, begged for it to happen (bolded again). That is still a round before Tebor was drafted.

I defended the player..not sure I said I wanted him let alone beg for him.On a trade down depending where and who's there yes I would have took him.

Can you name me one defender for uconn? He was a high part of that D...i know you can't say that about teez..ton can do what he was doing
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:

He has an easy ride

How about this:

Rockcity wrote:
arin wrote:
yes please

I defended the player..not sure I said I wanted him let alone beg for him.On a trade down depending where and who's there yes I would have took him.

Can you name me one defender for uconn? He was a high part of that D...i know you can't say that about teez..ton can do what he was doing

All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your argument against Tabor was lack of quality opponents. I pointed out your inconsistency on how much you care about that trait, and you change your argument to Tabor played with other good players.

Well Myles Garrett had two defensive team mates drafted in the first three rounds last weekend. I guess he's garbage too.
All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf you wanna know?? Who did obi face?? He didn't play cb
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Your argument against Tabor was lack of quality opponents. I pointed out your inconsistency on how much you care about that trait, and you change your argument to Tabor played with other good players.

Well Myles Garrett had two defensive team mates drafted in the first three rounds last weekend. I guess he's garbage too.
I did not change no argument. It's everything...
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:

Are you really trying to say that safeties don't have coverage responsibilities at Uconn? Name a QB, WR, TE, or hell even a RB that fits the criteria you've put on Tabor needing to face 1st round talent to impress you.

Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:

Only when it's convenient though, right?
All hail Nnivolcm.

Team Stylish
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
Rockcity wrote:

Are you really trying to say that safeties don't have coverage responsibilities at Uconn? Name a QB, WR, TE, or hell even a RB that fits the criteria you've put on Tabor needing to face 1st round talent to impress you.

Rockcity wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:

Only when it's convenient though, right?
can't believe you can't follow along. When I view teez I see a easy ride..does he have some talent ya but very limited player..

Yes when your on a team stacked as the gators I expect more

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: