Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Draft Day 2 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 7512
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Give me Kamara or Willis.. or trade back

Kill me now.

Ten better guys on the board.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22871
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
ryknowssd wrote:
valkrei wrote:
Raekwon Mcmillian any good? ILB


He's another Ramik Wilson type. He's decent at everything, master of nothing.

....and there goes Cunningham.

Ramik is sort of anti-Cunningham. All the physical stuff and a willingness to inflict pain, but half a second slow on the decision. McMillan is better than that.

J


I know. I was just calling it that Cunningham got picked.

...and our pick is...Tanoh?!?! Really?!?!
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 7512
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was that center we had a few years ago that was so tall? Seattle just drafted another one.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 7512
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphabet soup.

Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE
Height: 6-7 Weight: 289

True 3-4 DE. Not going to rush the passer as much as in college, but the penetration will make him a great run stuffer. Pretty raw now, but fantastic build, long arms. Mean. Good work ethic. I can cope.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
Who was that center we had a few years ago that was so tall? Seattle just drafted another one.

J


Ruuuudy!
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like this pick. Has potential, 3-4 DE but his frame is so skinny. Will need a ton of work to his body
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 7512
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Don't like this pick. Has potential, 3-4 DE but his frame is so skinny. Will need a ton of work to his body

I do like. This is a guy that will be much better in 18 months. At minimum I think he's another TJax. He could be what we hoped to get from Jackson.

This is the way we have gotten ahead. We draft underdeveloped, undercoached physical specimens. Remember the comments about Poe when we took him.

My personal choice just went to Dallas.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
samsel23 wrote:
Don't like this pick. Has potential, 3-4 DE but his frame is so skinny. Will need a ton of work to his body

I do like. This is a guy that will be much better in 18 months. At minimum I think he's another TJax. He could be what we hoped to get from Jackson.

This is the way we have gotten ahead. We draft underdeveloped, undercoached physical specimens. Remember the comments about Poe when we took him.

My personal choice just went to Dallas.

J


Loved Chidobe, would have been all over him if Nelson hadn't played well last year.

I like Tanoh just don't know where he fits, like I said he needs to a ton of work to his body(specifically his lower half) it's so skinny, liked him much more as a LE in a 4-3. Hoping he pans out
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
Who was that center we had a few years ago that was so tall? Seattle just drafted another one.

J


Ruuuudy!


The Niswanger!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22871
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Loved Chidobe, would have been all over him if Nelson hadn't played well last year.

I like Tanoh just don't know where he fits, like I said he needs to a ton of work to his body(specifically his lower half) it's so skinny, liked him much more as a LE in a 4-3. Hoping he pans out


I'm starting to warm up to the pick a little. I see him rotating in on nickel packages like Bailey used to do until he can bulk up and help provide some run support. If he can learn to 2-gap effectively, we get a steal. If he can't, we still get a good situational pass rusher. Is that worth a second round pick? Eh. Maybe. Depends on whether you trust the coaching staff and Tamba/Houston's leadership.
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diesel2692


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 3187
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the player but thought we would go with a player who would contribute more right away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3777
Location: Lost inside my sick head
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Richardson...you traitor!
_________________

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs trading up??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 4938
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid pick, nothing special but solid all around back that we need. A pick that will actually produce this year at least.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingseanjohn


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 4977
Location: Global
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Solid pick, nothing special but solid all around back that we need. A pick that will actually produce this year at least.


I really like Kareem Hunt. He was probably my 2b or 3rd favorite option for us behind Kamara and Cook.
_________________


The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group