You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CalhounLambeau 2018 Draft Thread - Podcast Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt, old man. Thanks for posting.

Added over 100 names yesterday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

All names linked to their college team page so you can easily find player info.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

Adding links to my speadsheet reports in the doc. Linking NFL Draft Scout page to each prospects measurements.

Trying to make this document a one-stop shop to easily navigate and get all information in one place.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Geek


Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 1618
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

Adding links to my speadsheet reports in the doc. Linking NFL Draft Scout page to each prospects measurements.

Trying to make this document a one-stop shop to easily navigate and get all information in one place.


Having that report button next to the prospects makes navigation a lot easier, it was a smart move. You have Josh Rosen's report linking to Darnold's though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geek wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

Adding links to my speadsheet reports in the doc. Linking NFL Draft Scout page to each prospects measurements.

Trying to make this document a one-stop shop to easily navigate and get all information in one place.


Having that report button next to the prospects makes navigation a lot easier, it was a smart move. You have Josh Rosen's report linking to Darnold's though.

Thanks man. Will work to get more profiles linked this weekend.

If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 11791
Location: Crabtown
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
RUNNINGBACK

Kalen Ballage | 4-SR | Age: NA | 6'2" 225 | Arizona State

Saquon Barkley | 3-JR | Age: 21 | 5'11" 225 | Penn State

Nick Chubb | 4-SR | Age: 22 | 5'10" 225 | Georgia
PROFILE

Dimitri Flowers | 4-SR | Age: NA | 6'1" 235 | Oklahoma

Royce Freeman | 4-SR | Age: 22 | 5'11" 225 | Oregon
PROFILE

Derrius Guice | 3-JR | Age: 21 | 5'11 220 | LSU

Damien Harris | 3-JR | Age: NA | 5'11" 215 | Alabama

D'Ernest Johnson | 4-SR | Age: NA | 5'10" 210 | South Florida
PROFILE

Sony Michel | 4-SR | Age: 23 | 5'11" 215 | Georgia
PROFILE

Demario Richard | 4-SR | NA | 5'9" 220 | Arizona State

Bo Scarborough | 4-JR | Age: NA | 6'1" 230 | Alabama

L.J. Scott | 3-JR | Age: 22 | 6'0" 230 | Michigan State

Akrum Wadley | 4-SR | Age: 23 | 5'10" 195 | Iowa

Nick Wilson | 4-SR | Age: 22 | 5'10" 210 | Arizona


You should take a look at Ty Johnson from UMD whenever you have the chance. The Terps aren't a team that's currently littered with pro prospects, but he's a home run hitter (9.1 ypc for over 1,000 yards last season) and might have a place playing on Sundays. He's a junior flying under the radar right now IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Groink


Joined: 30 Dec 2014
Posts: 477
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
You should take a look at Ty Johnson from UMD whenever you have the chance. The Terps aren't a team that's currently littered with pro prospects, but he's a home run hitter (9.1 ypc for over 1,000 yards last season) and might have a place playing on Sundays. He's a junior flying under the radar right now IMO.
I like him. He's fast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add the Maryland guy, no doubt. Thanks!
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 11791
Location: Crabtown
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
I'll add the Maryland guy, no doubt. Thanks!


He doesn't have a huge resume of carries (about 150 over two years) and there's a good chance he doesn't top 200 this season based on the offense and the rotation of backs that OC Walt Bell likes to use (some other talented ones at that).

Based on his skillset, he looks like a good fit for a ZBS, like in Denver potentially. Definitely a one-cut guy at this point. He really reminds me of a poor man's Clinton Portis, specifically the draft prospect and years with the Broncos version.

Obviously we'll see what he does this season, but I could see him getting a 3rd or 4th round grade if he keeps up his level of production.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
I'll add the Maryland guy, no doubt. Thanks!


He doesn't have a huge resume of carries (about 150 over two years) and there's a good chance he doesn't top 200 this season based on the offense and the rotation of backs that OC Walt Bell likes to use (some other talented ones at that).

Based on his skillset, he looks like a good fit for a ZBS, like in Denver potentially. Definitely a one-cut guy at this point. He really reminds me of a poor man's Clinton Portis, specifically the draft prospect and years with the Broncos version.

Obviously we'll see what he does this season, but I could see him getting a 3rd or 4th round grade if he keeps up his level of production.

Worst thing that can happen is that he doesn't declare and I just copy and paste him into my 2019 document. Thanks for letting me know about him.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coach4fu


Joined: 19 Sep 2012
Posts: 108
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to see/hear your thoughts on DE Duke Ejiofor and Bradley Chubb.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coach4fu wrote:
Would love to see/hear your thoughts on DE Duke Ejiofor and Bradley Chubb.

I'll post an eval sheet for Chubb tonight with some thoughts.

Thank you.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jlash


Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 2133
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darnold's report still linked in both his and Rosen's link.

edit: nevermind, realized they aren't independent links.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Darnold's report still linked in both his and Rosen's link.

edit: nevermind, realized they aren't independent links.

Ha!
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jyod21


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 2060
Location: Morgantown, WV
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:


You should take a look at Ty Johnson from UMD whenever you have the chance. The Terps aren't a team that's currently littered with pro prospects, but he's a home run hitter (9.1 ypc for over 1,000 yards last season) and might have a place playing on Sundays. He's a junior flying under the radar right now IMO.


I would absolutely love to see this kid make it. He went to high school a few hundred yards away from my house, so I've been able to watch since he was in his early teens. It's a small school, so he's grown into a bit of a local legend in a short time. He's surpassed any expectations I would've realistically laid out for him. I thought they would make him a DB, once he got to College Park even, but they were able to bulk him up pretty quick, and he made an impact for them the second he stepped on campus. Supposedly, he is a stand up young man, as well. I've never heard someone say something that was not overwhelmingly positive, yet alone something just neutral or negative, when talking about his character and work ethic. He's put himself in position to have a real shot at an NFL dream. I hope he can continue to build momentum in 2017.

His best fit would be in a ZBS, as a one cut runner. He's a former track guy, so I would imagine he will time pretty well. Anywhere from 4.3 to high 4.4's. I could definitely see him being a riser.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalhounLambeau


Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 11639
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.
_________________
Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 8 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group