You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#25 Pick: Jabril Peppers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:

I traded Kessler to NYJ for a 2nd & 5th, started Kizer & he won ORY. brownie man was right, everyone.

I would do this trade right now!

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
MSURacerDT55 wrote:
I saw a picture with him and Troy Polamalu at the Cavs game, I hope he got a chance to pick his brain a little

Maybe our Polamalu is our #43...[/img]

You guys might as well be steeler fans

You make me puke

You don't have to like the player, you don't have to like the team that he represented.

However, you can not tell me that you would not love to have a player, that played exactly like him, play for the browns for more than a decade. If you do, either you are not a real Browns fan, or you are straight up lying.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
NudeTayne wrote:
MSURacerDT55 wrote:
I saw a picture with him and Troy Polamalu at the Cavs game, I hope he got a chance to pick his brain a little

Maybe our Polamalu is our #43...[/img]

You guys might as well be steeler fans

You make me puke

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/05/hue-jackson-thinks-deshone-kizer-will-be-compared-to-ben-roethlisberger/

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not to drag up a dead horse.....but I have a solid question here...
I feel like Peppers has been talked about Horrifically, if we start him at SS..its been said he will be a liability in coverage, because he's a LB...My question is this....because he was asked to play LB his last year at Mich, because they had a deficiency in team construction....how do we feel like Peppers has forgotten how to play DB in a single year....he was a 4 time State Champion winning #1 CB on two different HS teams...he was a 5 star recruit as a CB with offers basically from EVERYBODY......and he was a CB his Freshman year and a Safety his Soph year (moved there again because they needed him there)...so this kid spends 6 of the last 7 years playing DB (CB for 5 of the 6).....he tested out very high in the DB drills at the combine and looked good in workouts at DB.....so after 1 year of playing OLB due to team needs....he's forgotten how to cover and be a DB?????

Interesting...

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
I feel like Peppers has been talked about Horrifically, if we start him at SS..its been said he will be a liability in coverage, because he's a LB...My question is this....because he was asked to play LB his last year at Mich, because they had a deficiency in team construction....how do we feel like Peppers has forgotten how to play DB in a single year....he was a 4 time State Champion winning #1 CB on two different HS teams...he was a 5 star recruit as a CB with offers basically from EVERYBODY......and he was a CB his Freshman year and a Safety his Soph year (moved there again because they needed him there)...so this kid spends 6 of the last 7 years playing DB (CB for 5 of the 6).....he tested out very high in the DB drills at the combine and looked good in workouts at DB.....so after 1 year of playing OLB due to team needs....he's forgotten how to cover and be a DB?????

Interesting...

Winner.

It took me a while to come around as well to seeing through the LB narrative. The more I watch of his games, highlights, interviews and just feel the gut on this guy, I think he's going to be great. I think he's going to have a better career than Hooker (I don't trust Hooker's health more than anything and was always WAY more into Jamal Adams). I'll say it again: I believe this was a legendary draft for Cleveland.

Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Nacua...

Ogunjobi & Brantley should more than fill the need at UT as well.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always liked Peppers. I mentioned once or twice in here about the Browns potentially drafting him. Go figure the usual suspects crucified me for posting it. Seems they hate prophetic posts that sometimes end up happening. Maybe I should have signed up as Nostradamus rather than DizzyDean Very Happy
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like with the release of Powell, Peppers is switching to #22. Hope nobody bought that #27 jersey.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
I always liked Peppers. I mentioned once or twice in here about the Browns potentially drafting him. Go figure the usual suspects crucified me for posting it. Seems they hate prophetic posts that sometimes end up happening. Maybe I should have signed up as Nostradamus rather than DizzyDean Very Happy

Laughing wut?

Look into that crystal ball of yours and you'll see that a new user name will sometimes be your only choice pretty soon.

That said, I appreciate how much time you've spent away from the cross to come in here and post.

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Freaky, you paying attention?!?!?!?!"

In 3....2....
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

In 3....2....

Zel sits in active posture ready to respond at a moment's notice, but he hasn't gotten the news yet that there is (apparently) only one mod in the Browns forum. Man, I love this place.

#zeldontbanme #freakydontbanzel #hornbydontbanwebby

ditchdigger wrote:

Thomas5737 wrote:
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

In 3....2....

Zel sits in active posture ready to respond at a moment's notice, but he hasn't gotten the news yet that there is (apparently) only one mod in the Browns forum. Man, I love this place.

#zeldontbanme #freakydontbanzel #hornbydontbanwebby

I like the title of "Forum Dictator", thank you very much.

All bribes can be sent to my paypal account. PM for deets.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

Interesting...

Winner.

It took me a while to come around as well to seeing through the LB narrative. The more I watch of his games, highlights, interviews and just feel the gut on this guy, I think he's going to be great. I think he's going to have a better career than Hooker (I don't trust Hooker's health more than anything and was always WAY more into Jamal Adams). I'll say it again: I believe this was a legendary draft for Cleveland.

Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Nacua

Ogunjobi & Brantley should more than fill the need at UT as well.

I think Peppers can be an all pro SS.....hes 5'11 215lbs, can run like a CB and hit like a linebacker.....this is exactly what you want in a SS IMO (Sean Taylor was the most perfect specimen IMO) if you were making a SS on Madden Peppers is what I would make....

Hooker I think health is the only thing that will hold him back potentially....

And one other person I want to add to that list of legendary drafts...
K Zane Gonzales....I really REALLY think this kid is the next Phil Dawson...

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
MWil23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:

I like the title of "Forum Dictator", thank you very much.

What did you do with Zel you monster?!?!

Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:

Interesting...

I was the ones who questioned and hope he proves me wrong. I was all about if he was such a stud DB, why move him? What's better than one lockdown DB, two lockdown DBs. You have two DBs you can put on an island with any WR then your defense should be legit.

I have also been huge on the fact he has horrible ball skills. To me that could of been a reason he was moved. He is pretty bad at finding the ball, tracking the ball, and making a play on the ball. Again, I hope he proves me wrong and shows us that Michigan was actually holding him back.

Wasn't a fan of the pick but I trust the coaches. I just hope they make him a pure Roaming type SS. Don't try and do too much with him.
Kiwibrown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

Interesting...

I was the ones who questioned and hope he proves me wrong. I was all about if he was such a stud DB, why move him? What's better than one lockdown DB, two lockdown DBs. You have two DBs you can put on an island with any WR then your defense should be legit.

I have also been huge on the fact he has horrible ball skills. To me that could of been a reason he was moved. He is pretty bad at finding the ball, tracking the ball, and making a play on the ball. Again, I hope he proves me wrong and shows us that Michigan was actually holding him back.

Wasn't a fan of the pick but I trust the coaches. I just hope they make him a pure Roaming type SS. Don't try and do too much with him.

It will be cool if he can play like Troy.

Some of the coaches have been saying that his ball tracking is as good as they have ever seen, it was in regards to punt returns.

@ mich i think he was moved because they had good safetys and slow linebackers. I am hoping that he can play dime lb, SS, big nickel and some cornerback and some PR.

Maybe I am 150% optimistic, but hey June is when the Browns season often peaks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: