You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #24- Gareon Conley (CB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daineraider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
Conleys case going to grand jury. Welp..

Personally this tells me he's innocent

Or there isn't enough evidence for prosecutors to bring charges.

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
oak42069

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play ball !

!!!!!!!!!!
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear this is finally behind him. Now let's see him prove his worth on the field.

From what I've read, Conley is meant to work into the rotation as a slot corner. I've already made my case I prefer him on the outside this year, but we'll see how camp plays out.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@edgallekfox8

FOX 8 I TEAM has learned from multiple sources a grand jury has decided not to indict former Ohio State football star Gareon Conley

Quote:
@RapSheet

Kevin Spellacy, attorney for #Raiders CB Gareon Conley, tells me the grand jury returned "no bill." No charges. "He had faith in the system"

Quote:
@RapSheet

More from Kevin Spellacy on #Raiders CB Gareon Conley: "He is vindicated. He looks forward to contributing in the National Football League."

Quote:
@VicTafu

Reggie McKenzie on Gareon Conley being cleared: “this smile tell you anything? I am excited for Gareon.”

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie the goat
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the grand jury to make that decision that fast. That tells me he was clean. I'd almost bet it only went to the grand jury so the prosecuted could save face on dragging it out so long. That was fast....really fast.
daineraider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD1123 wrote:
For the grand jury to make that decision that fast. That tells me he was clean. I'd almost bet it only went to the grand jury so the prosecuted could save face on dragging it out so long. That was fast....really fast.

Or they were doing their due diligence to make sure the girl wasnt raped. Im glad they took their time to make sure the right outcome came out of it. If he did sexually assault her I would want him to be charged correctly.

If the girl just made up the story and nothing happened she needs to be sued by Gareon. To try and kill his career before it started would be pretty evil.

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope he learned his lesson. good job reg and letsgo

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
BigD1123 wrote:

Or they were doing their due diligence to make sure the girl wasnt raped. Im glad they took their time to make sure the right outcome came out of it. If he did sexually assault her I would want him to be charged correctly.

If the girl just made up the story and nothing happened she needs to be sued by Gareon. To try and kill his career before it started would be pretty evil.

From the female witnesses account we got from one source, it sounds like that is what it was. Pure money grab after her feelings were hurt after a sexual encounter. Sad thing is she'll probably just skate on that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:

Sued? No. She needs to be jailed.
daineraider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:
daineraider wrote:

I agree, but that doesn't ever seen to happen. Several false rape accusations and they never seem to turn into charges for the accuser.

NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
SilverNBlackFan wrote:
daineraider wrote:

I agree, but that doesn't ever seen to happen. Several false rape accusations and they never seem to turn into charges for the accuser.

Because it's too great a risk in shaming a "victim". As of right now her identity has been kept from the public and as far as the law is concerned they don't have the evidence to PROVE he committed a crime.

It's not fair because his name gets tarnished and her name is protected but she filed the initial claim. That's our system.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
daineraider wrote:
BigD1123 wrote:

From the female witnesses account we got from one source, it sounds like that is what it was. Pure money grab after her feelings were hurt after a sexual encounter. Sad thing is she'll probably just skate on that.

She still costs Conley some money for sure though. Probably goes anywhere from 8-18, with 15-18 being likely. Hope karma gets her back for trying to ruin someones life.

Without her accusation, we never land Conley. Tremendous value. A risk that worked. Pretty pumped.
NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
daineraider wrote:
BigD1123 wrote:

She still costs Conley some money for sure though. Probably goes anywhere from 8-18, with 15-18 being likely. Hope karma gets her back for trying to ruin someones life.

Without her accusation, we never land Conley. Tremendous value. A risk that worked. Pretty pumped.

Yeah, the incident did cost him. Unfortunately, within the system, their isn't much he can do to her.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: