FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

#2...QB...Mitch Trubisky...North Carolina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:
I'm on the bandwagon. I wanted a first round pick QB in 2016. Even better that we used a higher draft pick and moved up to get one in 2017 and one that keeps looking better and better with each passing week.

Got Urlacher jersey after we drafted him.

Will make Trubisky next Bear's rookie jersey I'm buying.

Hopefully, it and his jersey won't collect dust until 2018. No disrespect to Glennon, but my best hope for him is to garner us a decent draft pick in a trade after Trubisky forces him to the bench.

That will be my next purchase as well... I just don't know if I want to do the home navy, road white, or the 47 throwback.

Just a heads up, the Bears website is charging a ridiculous $140 for the Trubisky Nike Gameday Jersey in Navy. NFLShop.com has the same item for $99. I've yet to see white or alternate that hasn't required a custom order.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:
I'm on the bandwagon. I wanted a first round pick QB in 2016. Even better that we used a higher draft pick and moved up to get one in 2017 and one that keeps looking better and better with each passing week.

Hopefully, it and his jersey won't collect dust until 2018. No disrespect to Glennon, but my best hope for him is to garner us a decent draft pick in a trade after Trubisky forces him to the bench.

That will be my next purchase as well... I just don't know if I want to do the home navy, road white, or the 47 throwback.

Just a heads up, the Bears website is charging a ridiculous $140 for the Trubisky Nike Gameday Jersey in Navy. NFLShop.com has the same item for $99. I've yet to see white or alternate that hasn't required a custom order.

Bruh when u fellas ever learn

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32812298410.html
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:

Ah, the Chinese knockoffs. Always a stellar idea
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:

The price is nice, but they don't look good up close. The colors, designs, and sizes are always off just enough to bother me.

The Blackhawks knockoffs look REALLY bad. I've seen ones where the colors are nowhere close and the logos aren't even straight. Yet people, for some reason, think they're legit, and it always goes something like this: "I know a guy who can get Blackhawks jerseys for $40! Some guy he knows sells them out of the back of his van. AND they're real because they're stitched and have the fight strap!" Yeah, that's not at all sketchy...
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:

The price is nice, but they don't look good up close. The colors, designs, and sizes are always off just enough to bother me.

The Blackhawks knockoffs look REALLY bad. I've seen ones where the colors are nowhere close and the logos aren't even straight. Yet people, for some reason, think they're legit, and it always goes something like this: "I know a guy who can get Blackhawks jerseys for $40! Some guy he knows sells them out of the back of his van. AND they're real because they're stitched and have the fight strap!" Yeah, that's not at all sketchy...

Ha well I've never personally gotten them, bkobow is always buying jerseys on there and he's only ever had nice things to say about them. My bad. Carry on with your obnoxiously expensive jersey buying
CBears019

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:

Ha well I've never personally gotten them, bkobow is always buying jerseys on there and he's only ever had nice things to say about them. My bad. Carry on with your obnoxiously expensive jersey buying

If you go into it expecting the jersey to be a little...off...then it's great. If you're expecting top of the line quality, obviously don't order from there. But if I'm gonna wear a jersey to a game where I'm gonna be drinking, being around thousands of other people who are drinking, and also eating hotdogs/nachos etc. I'd rather have the crappier cheap jersey than th $100+ nice quality one.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bkobow said aliexpress sucks too today. I have shame my whore famiry
Sugashane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Bkobow said aliexpress sucks too today. I have shame my whore famiry

Laughing Clever

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that always gets me on the knockoffs are the ones that the players never wore, like the black Hossa, Winter Classic Hull or the orange Payton. Bad enough WP never wore the orange, worse yet that the jersey they make is so damn neon that it looks like someone directing traffic. At least get the shade of orange right
51to54

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
G08 wrote:
51to54 wrote:

Yeow!! Good thing I'm not a big guy. I'll just wait around the local middle schools waiting for a Trubisky to show up and then do a "lunch money" transaction to get one.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a throwback. Can't go wrong.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

Even that's limited. The only non-knockoff throwbacks being printed are Payton, Ditka, Butkus, and Sayers. Although the Mitchell and Ness throwbacks are really nice.
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Even that's limited. The only non-knockoff throwbacks being printed are Payton, Ditka, Butkus, and Sayers. Although the Mitchell and Ness throwbacks are really nice.
I got a M and N Singeltaty. It's great but the sleeves are so much tighter then other jerseys FYI.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/NFLFilmStudy/status/869247479459577856/photo/1

This is an interesting breakdown of Trubisky's accuracy at UNC...

73% accuracy within 10 yards...65% accuracy 11-19 yards...42% accuracy over 20 yards...seems to fit what Loggains wants his QBs to do.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
https://twitter.com/NFLFilmStudy/status/869247479459577856/photo/1

This is an interesting breakdown of Trubisky's accuracy at UNC...

73% accuracy within 10 yards...65% accuracy 11-19 yards...42% accuracy over 20 yards...seems to fit what Loggains wants his QBs to do.

Does anyone have passing accuracy by distance stats for the NFL? 42% for 20+ yard throws seems REALLY good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34

Jump to: