You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Promote" an Underrated Game Here!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for Gamecube were near perfect.

Yoshi's Wooly World.
Spartacus1337

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
Spartacus1337 wrote:
1. Total War: Warhammer:
Mixes Warhammer, Civilization, Real time full army battles into an awesome game. One of the main gripes in most of the other Total War games is that the factions play too much alike. This is the first entry where none of the factions feel the same. There is also a fairly robust modding community. My favorite Total War since the original Rome.

2. Mount and Blade Warband:
Its going to look pretty aged by now and the AI can feel pretty dumb but this is one of the most addicting fun games I ever played. You command an army on a top down map where you recruit troops, trade, join other factions, or make allegiances.

The battles are done in 3rd or 1st person view where you are actually fighting along side your troops. It actually feels like your in a battle. Awesome awesome game. There is also a robust modding community that has done mods for Lord of the Rings, Viking Age, Game of Thrones, and other fairly fun mods. I strongly suggest checking it out.

3. Doom:
What can I say other than its that same old awesome Doom with 16-17 graphics. The multiplayer is highly addicting and fun and the single player is much better than most FPS games now a days.

4. Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen:
Awesome action RPG that holds up pretty well now. It has a deep character class system/pawn system (look it up) with awesome boss battles.

One of my favorite RPGs of all time.

The only real problem with Warband is that it just feels so dated (because it is) but Mount and Blade 2 is suppose to be coming out sometime this year so hopefully that will help that problem if they can pull off a solid new entry.

Agreed but its still pretty fun to play if you can get past the graphics and the the dumb AI. It just has that feel of a game created out of "Hey wouldn't it be great if they made a game that does _______"

I can sit down and play it for hours to this day. Probably have damn near 1200 hours into it.

I AM GOLTHAR THE TERRIBLE, WHAT HAVE I TO FEAR FROM ROME? - Aaron Rodgers
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
Spartacus1337 wrote:
KManX89 wrote:
God Eater 2: Rage Burst

NieR: Automata

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (I'll second this one)

Yakuza 0

Very good one. Most people will never play this game but it is so damn awesome. It released at the same time as NIOH and Horizon from what I remember so most people probably didn't get a chance to buy it.

Not at the exact same time, but a couple weeks after HZD.

But yeah, this game's amazing.

I had 3 games on my to buy list and those were the 3. I went with Nier and have no regrets. I need to hop back on more frequently though if I want all 27 endings haha

Also

Rocket Knight Adventures is the greatest platformer of all time. No love for it at all
Geek

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunless Sea and Faster than Light are a blast. Pretty sure I got both those games for a couple bucks on steam and have put around 50 hours in each. High-quality indie games with endless replay ability and a great return for your cash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: