Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 NFL Draft round one discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EL Brownso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StewieRules wrote:
Ok so ...what to do about the FS position? Day 2, Day 3?

Hopefully Marcus Williams with the next pick.
Ruins1984

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you guys use 65 to get back in the 30's and get one more stud? Or sit pat and hope one is there in the 50's?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEARtheELF wrote:
The only thing I can't shake from tonight is passing on Foster at 29. I thought that would have been a grand slam of a first day. Don't hate the pick but adding 3 elite playmakers to the defense would have been freakin awesome

yeah but I get it, they obviously love Collins, are said to love Kirsey and resigning him is a priority. Davis was one of the biggest signings last year and I think he will be a great 3rd linebacker this year. That TE will play a major role. Foster would have been joining a very crowded linebacker room.
bruceb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruins1984 wrote:
Would you guys use 65 to get back in the 30's and get one more stud? Or sit pat and hope one is there in the 50's?

I think we should use all our <3Rd picks to trade up and take shots at getting studs.

Said that before we traded up to 29. Smile
Ruins1984

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if we could trade that 65 and get Quincy Wilson or Keven King, I'd be awful happy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we draft either an offensive linemen or all secondary tomorrow. Depends on how confident they are in Coleman / Erving at RT.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
DawgX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
The only thing I can't shake from tonight is passing on Foster at 29. I thought that would have been a grand slam of a first day. Don't hate the pick but adding 3 elite playmakers to the defense would have been freakin awesome

yeah but I get it, they obviously love Collins, are said to love Kirsey and resigning him is a priority. Davis was one of the biggest signings last year and I think he will be a great 3rd linebacker this year. That TE will play a major role. Foster would have been joining a very crowded linebacker room.

This. I definitely wouldn't have complained if we had drafted Foster, but I don't think LB is a big need. Davis is nothing special, but he's solid and good enough for now. Meanwhile, we did need another weapon on offense.

FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruins1984 wrote:

I would like to sit at 52 & 65 and get a saftey that falls and maybe a corner - really solidify that back end - next year all in for QB if Kessler falls...

At this point if we land Williams from Utah and Sidney Jones 😳 Wouldn't hate Obi either just doesn't have enough impactful tape for me when I watch.

Looks like we have to root for Houston to do terrible this year lol

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
DawgX

candyman93 wrote:
I think we draft either an offensive linemen or all secondary tomorrow. Depends on how confident they are in Coleman / Erving at RT.

You could be right. I hope that they give Coleman a chance since they just spent a third round pick on him a year ago, and we all knew he was raw coming into the league.

The main focus definitely has to be the secondary, though. Also wouldn't mind a DT.

DizzyDean

Calling it, our starting FS will be Powell this year. Can't fix everything, I think they like what they saw in his development as a reserve on the legion of boom. He gets his shot, and is a home town kid. I am fine with that.
FEARtheELF

DizzyDean wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:

I definitely realize we are solid at LB. I was just thrilled about the idea of adding 3 elite talents to the defensive side of the ball. I want us to build the defense up. Still a great day. Added freaks on both sides. Lot of talent left too.

At 52 would love to see a FS or CB. Chidobe, Budda Baker, Desmond King, Sidney Jones, Kevin King top the list. Would be awesome to end tomorrow with two of the group

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

I can't complain. Awesome draft so far AND it sets up for next year's QB class. 2 1sts and 3 2nds... come on we will have our guy at QB with ALL of the offensive pieces in place. All smiles here. This FO knows what it is doing!

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow, a CB, maybe a RB depending on Crowell. I don't think it will be OLine. Maybe a QB.
DizzyDean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeitler, Tretter, Powell, Britt, Garrett, Peppers, and Njoku... our starting lineups have drastically changed this off season. Possibly Osweiler too!
StewieRules

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Ruins1984 wrote:

I think we should use all our <3Rd picks to trade up and take shots at getting studs.

Said that before we traded up to 29. Smile

Don't we only have one 3rd round pick?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 59 of 60

Jump to: