You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nates Final Draft Predictions on Draft Eve

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathan004

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Nates Final Draft Predictions on Draft Eve Reply with quote

I was going to make my final version last Thursday but I am glad I waited seeing all these new updates on players and draft smokescreens (that might be true).

Pick 19 - **TRADE**

Cleveland Browns sends #33 and #52 (via Titans) for Tampa Bays pick #19

Cleveland drafts Myles Garrett #1 overall and is heavily targeting Trubisky at 12. They try to trade up but lose out on Trubisky to the NYJ's. They stand pat at 12 and draft either OJ Howard or Malik Hooker. They probably aren't as high on Watson as they are on Mahomes and I think they know Houston is locked in on him.

#33 Adoree Jackson CB USC

Corner isn't this teams' greatest need but it is fast approaching one that needs attention. We just drafted Hargreaves and Grimes isn't showing signs of slowing down but that doesn't mean we don't start building depth and grooming the rookie in now. Jacksons can contribute early on Special teams at KR duty and help out in Nickel Dime packages.

#50 Jabrill Peppers Safety Michigan

This is as far as Peppers falls. Tampa needs safety depth and I think Mike Smith/Jason Licht love players who can wear many hats. They start it off with Jackson and solid it with Peppers. Both positions need depth badly and will likely have each rookie starting sooner rather than later.

#52 Chris Godwin WR Penn State

Time to address the offense. After Davis and Williams, Godwin is my #3 WR. Even over Ross. Size and speed combination is a better compliment to Evans and Djax than just raw speed and injury risk.

#84 Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma

Perine is a beast. Just massive RB who will do a lot of damage to tired defenses in the latter half of the game. With Quizzicality/Barber and maybe Martin, Tampa is building it's own version of Thunder and Lighting.

#125 Jeremy Sprinkle Arkansas

Speaking of beasts. At 6'5 250, Sprinkle is a perfect addition this late in the draft for a blocking and catching TE. He's not the athlete that the other TE's in this draft are listed as but he's what this team needs to do at this point to add depth at TE and help in two TE sets.

#162 Bryan Cox DE Florida

One of the few DE's Tampa Bay has met with and is still on the board in the 6th. DL depth is never a bad idea.

#204 Ben Boulware LB Clemson

There's still a 2017 NCAA Champion on the board? Just take him and have him learn SLB and MLB while contributing on S/T's.

#237 Sam Tevi OT Utah

Just like DL depth, OL depth is never a bad idea. Probably even more important.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the first 4 pics

but as much as I love it I don't think its realistic

I don't think Adoree will last to 33 and peppers might slide to our 2nd but I don't think its that likely

also getting pic 52 seems far fetched too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: