You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Call of Duty: WW2
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMonarch1110

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Call of Duty: WW2 Reply with quote

I didn't see a thread for this yet. It has been revealed that the next game is WW2. They are having a reveal today at 1 pm EST.

I'm actually excited again. WaW may be my favorite CoD game. I haven't played since they started going crazy with jet packs and boosters and what have you AND it was going downhill before then too.

Hopefully this can get the series back on track (IMO).
cddolphin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: WW2 Reply with quote

TheMonarch1110 wrote:
WaW may be my favorite CoD game.

Same. Black Ops was #2. Haven't really given CoD a look since.

I'd like to see some gameplay though. My hopes aren't high.
TheMonarch1110

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: WW2 Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
TheMonarch1110 wrote:

They released single player cut scenes for it today in their first reveal trailer. Not much to go off of yet, but still kept the excitement high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD4Q_XYVescc&has_verified=1
cddolphin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: WW2 Reply with quote

TheMonarch1110 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
TheMonarch1110 wrote:

They released single player cut scenes for it today in their first reveal trailer. Not much to go off of yet, but still kept the excitement high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD4Q_XYVescc&has_verified=1

I could give two farts about single player cut scenes.
KManX89

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: WW2 Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
TheMonarch1110 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
TheMonarch1110 wrote:

I could give two farts about single player cut scenes.

Agreed, I'll wait until the multiplayer reveal trailer as always, but I nonetheless liked from the little snippets I've seen so far.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite CoD is the first Black Ops. I also really enjoyed World at War. If they went back to making the games like that, I think it would be awesome. Unfortunately, since the last 5 or so CoD have been trash (imo) I have drifted so far away from the series that it doesn't even matter what they release at this point, I probably won't buy it.

But seeing them go back to WWII gives me some hope that they'll return back to how the past games were that made everyone fans.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent trailer, but we need to see the game in action.

November 3? I wish that this was coming out in October. I was planning on getting Battlefront 2, and that comes out about a week later (with EA's early access).

This one might be interesting, though. The last Call of Duty game that I really played beyond the campaign was MW2, so I've been out for quite a while.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
My favorite CoD is the first Black Ops. I also really enjoyed World at War. If they went back to making the games like that, I think it would be awesome. Unfortunately, since the last 5 or so CoD have been trash (imo) I have drifted so far away from the series that it doesn't even matter what they release at this point, I probably won't buy it.

But seeing them go back to WWII gives me some hope that they'll return back to how the past games were that made everyone fans.

The first Black Ops was so damn good. I'm with you, it's probably my favorite.

The Galil was one of my favorite guns from the series.

Smack on the Lindor
Rammy on the Claude
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say what you will about Activision or the multiplayer, but COD always has some of the best single player campaigns in the industry. It sounds like they put in a ton of research and work into getting all the details right, and I'm expecting this to be the best WWII campaign we have ever seen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i was still up to date on video games (never moved on to the current gen of consoles) i'd be stoked for this. world at war was my favorite cod game by a mile, even though it wasn't wildly popular.

i would trust WW2 a lot more if it was treyarch, though. treyarch's games were top tier. waw, bo, and bo2 were waaaay better than mw2, mw3, ghost, etc.
TXsteeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heimdallr wrote:
Say what you will about Activision or the multiplayer, but COD always has some of the best single player campaigns in the industry. It sounds like they put in a ton of research and work into getting all the details right, and I'm expecting this to be the best WWII campaign we have ever seen.

I wouldn't say their 5 hour long 0 replay-ability campaigns are anything special. Some of the games have had good moments but the gameplay is very dull and many of the moments have been repeated several times by now. what % of people even have the trophy/achievement for beating the past couple games campaign modes on normal?
Stance Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like how overpowered SMGs were in WaW. I'm hoping there is an actual downside to them. A good 75% of players used SMGs in any given match.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they finally go back to their roots after the garbage they've put out the past 8-10 years? Hmm.... I'm sure they'll slip in a jetpack or something stupid.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
KManX89

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
So they finally go back to their roots after the garbage they've put out the past 8-10 years? Hmm.... I'm sure they'll slip in a jetpack or something stupid.

Why, yes, the 3 certainties in life: death, taxes and something to pi$$ you off in a CoD game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Why, yes, the 3 certainties in life: death, taxes and something to pi$$ you off in a CoD game.

Nope, don't care. Haven't bought the game in years because of how stupid it is.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: