You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Call of Duty: WW2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spartacus1337

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TXsteeler wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
Say what you will about Activision or the multiplayer, but COD always has some of the best single player campaigns in the industry. It sounds like they put in a ton of research and work into getting all the details right, and I'm expecting this to be the best WWII campaign we have ever seen.

I wouldn't say their 5 hour long 0 replay-ability campaigns are anything special. Some of the games have had good moments but the gameplay is very dull and many of the moments have been repeated several times by now. what % of people even have the trophy/achievement for beating the past couple games campaign modes on normal?

Agreed, The first Modern Warfare had an awesome albeit short campaign. They've been rehashing the same thing ever since. As a fan of the story based FPS (Wolfenstein/Half Life) COD doesn't hold a candle. You want a good campaign FPS check out the newest Wolfensteins.

I put over 600 hours into the original & 2nd CODs each but I just am not excited for them anymore even going back to WW2. COD has over saturated the market.

I AM GOLTHAR THE TERRIBLE, WHAT HAVE I TO FEAR FROM ROME? - Aaron Rodgers
Spartacus1337

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Feel like this will miss a cool component of WW2 by not having any vehicles. Iirc COD doesn't use them at all.

I wish someone besides COD or battlefield had taken this on. A new IP maybe.

They did once in WaW, which was ironically in the last game they went to WW2 in.

COD 2 also had vehicles.

I AM GOLTHAR THE TERRIBLE, WHAT HAVE I TO FEAR FROM ROME? - Aaron Rodgers
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so, everyone who has played this game already saying it's a classic lol. I read some Tweets from the Optic guys and they're all saying it's a classic game and one of the best CoD's ever.

This game has the hype of CoD's of the past and it's kind of crazy. I'm intrigued.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Okay so, everyone who has played this game already saying it's a classic lol. I read some Tweets from the Optic guys and they're all saying it's a classic game and one of the best CoD's ever.

This game has the hype of CoD's of the past and it's kind of crazy. I'm intrigued.
the MP vids I saw looked pretty cool. I'm not gonna get it the first day tho, gotta wait and see first. I haven't bought COD since Ghosts.

Thanks to Jgoldiscool on the sig!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: