You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 NFL Draft Thread: News & Rumors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 78, 79, 80  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB- Bryce Petty(4.2015)Christian Hackenberg(2.2016)
RB- Elijah McGuire(6.2017)
FB- n/a
WR- Devin Smith(2.2015)/Charone Peake(7.2016)/Robbie Anderson(UDFA.2016)/Jalin Marshall(UDFA.2016)/ArDarius Stewart(3.2017)/Chad Hansen(4.2017)
TE- Jordan Leggett(5.2017)

LT- n/a
LG- n/a
C- n/a
RG- Jarvin Harrison(5.2015) cut
RT- Brandon Shell(5.2016)

DE- n/a
NT- Deon Simon(7.2015)
DT- Leonard Williams(1.2015)

OLB- Lorenzo Mauldin(3.2015)/Dylan Donahue(5.2017)
ILB- Darron Lee(1.2016)
OLB- Jordan Jenkins(3.2016)

CB- Juston Burris(4.2016)/Jeremy Clark(7.2017)/Derrick Jones(7.2017)
S- Jamal Adams(1.2017)/Marcus Maye(2.2017)/Doug Middleton(UDFA.2016)

P- Lachlan Edwards(7.2016)

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
NewAge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggett and McGuire were both great picks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hansen pick confuses me, but really love everything else we did today. Would have probably nabbed Kaaya with our last pick too but whatever. Overall, I like the draft. Take nine guys (and add a 2018 5th) and hopefully a decent number of them stick.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no OL. It was a weak class but still a surprise.

I like our class overall but I'm surprised we didn't come out with a potential replacement for Harris. If Foster had fallen to 39 this would be close to an A+ draft for me.
JMG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hope we can get Kaaya.
Doesn't look suspicious at all.
Abe56

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Willie wrote:
So no OL. It was a weak class but still a surprise.

I like our class overall but I'm surprised we didn't come out with a potential replacement for Harris. If Foster had fallen to 39 this would be close to an A+ draft for me.

They must believe in Johnson and Shell

I thought Shell looked very good in limited time last year
xenajets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved our first pick, hated the next three but I like our last five. All have the opportunity to succeed and worth a gamble.
I just wish we could of added 2/3 quality starters in areas of need. Will need some of these late round picks to turn into gems for it to be a good draft class as I fear our middle three picks were poor.

Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
NewAge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Loved our first pick, hated the next three but I like our last five. All have the opportunity to succeed and worth a gamble.
I just wish we could of added 2/3 quality starters in areas of need. Will need some of these late round picks to turn into gems for it to be a good draft class as I fear our middle three picks were poor.

Why don't you like Stewart?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:

For me personally I just don't like the pick. Liked it better before we doubled dipped at WR the following round but with Q, Peake, Anderson and Smith I feel we are set with young receivers. Throw in Marshall after his suspension and already that's enough. Add in both receivers in this draft and it's too excessive in my opinion.

NewAge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:

For me personally I just don't like the pick. Liked it better before we doubled dipped at WR the following round but with Q, Peake, Anderson and Smith I feel we are set with young receivers. Throw in Marshall after his suspension and already that's enough. Add in both receivers in this draft and it's too excessive in my opinion.

I think getting TWO receivers is a bit odd, but I don't mind getting one (and both seem like fine prospects).

I'm also not necessarily sure that Peake, Smith, and Marshall are necessarily good but whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was that?
Doesn't look suspicious at all.
xenajets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:
NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:

I think getting TWO receivers is a bit odd, but I don't mind getting one (and both seem like fine prospects).

I'm also not necessarily sure that Peake, Smith, and Marshall are necessarily good but whatever.

Yeah both seem okay and not bad players by any means I just think it's too excessive.
I'm not that high on Marshall if I'm honest but I really like Peake and still think we need to try Devin Smith who if I remember right this board loved just two years ago.

NewAge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:
NewAge wrote:
xenajets wrote:

Yeah both seem okay and not bad players by any means I just think it's too excessive.
I'm not that high on Marshall if I'm honest but I really like Peake and still think we need to try Devin Smith who if I remember right this board loved just two years ago.

I did like Smith. Marshall is suspended to start the year and now might not have a spot when he returns. I think Stewart takes his role in the slot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad Kelly as Mr. Irrelevant is the greatest thing ever

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Chad Kelly as Mr. Irrelevant is the greatest thing ever

If he gets his act together, I think he will get a shot in camp. It would be funny if he beats out Siemian and Lynch. His 2015 was as good as Lynch's against better competition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 79 of 80

Jump to: