You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Badgers0821 FINAL 2017 Mock Draft V.3 3 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badgers0821

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Pretty horrible for Carolina. I'll do something extremely irrational if we take Derek Barnett at 8 with Christian McCaffrey and OJ Howard on the board. Fabian Moreau doesn't fit what we look for in corners at all with his lack of length. You say the OT class is bad and then... give us an OT. Marlon Mack... ?

I would have gone with

1. CMac
2. Jordan Willis
3. Josh Jones
4. Davenport, I guess (we met with him and he's enormous but its kind of a crap shoot from here)

Yes it's an overall weak OT class but that doesn't mean there aren't some good players to pick. It's not like Carolina is loaded on the OL.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: