Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns fans...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tsmith4Prez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: alright enough Reply with quote

enough, enough, enough. all browns fans stay out of here. ravens fans, i apologize on everyone's behalf. this is juvenille. go back and talk bronws football with browns fans. who cares about how the baxter deal went down, we got him now, be happy. everyone moves one.
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont have murderers on our team...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)
spddmn1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No we just have drunks & drugies on ours. I'm a Browns fan & i've never trashed anyones team but i've got one thing to say " Can't we all just get along"
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Ozzie was better than that. John Clayton is a liar.

I just watched Gary Baxter's press conference on the Browns' official site. Turns out it wasn't a lowball offer that made him come to Cleveland.

He found out Phil Savage was interested in signing him on Wednesday. Phil has known Gary since he was at Baylor. He scouted him there for the Ravens. When Phil called Gary's agent about something else, the agent inquired about interest for his client. Long story short, Gary has two offers for similar money on the table on Thursday night.

He decides he wants to be a leader on a new team, being built by the man who got him the opportunity to be where he is now. Ozzie meets with him, tries to dissuade him, but ultimately fails. The opportunity to forge himself as a leader is something he didn't want to pass up. He would never have gotten out of the shadows of the other great defenders in Baltimore, so he decided to go to the place that offered him the best opportunity to be a leader. Playing for Romeo is a nice bonus.
connorwilly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary Baxter is an average corner. He is not a savior. You will be very disapointed. Also, it amuses me to see a Browns fan be so happy to sign Kyle Richardson. He was cut by the Ravens and the Eagles. He can kick inside the 20 but that's about it.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connor do you ever have any intelligent opinions?Who said Baxter was our savior...he is a huge upgrade over what we had don't be upset because you lost him he was one the top corners in FA and you have to admit that...not the top corner but top 5 for sure so it was a good signing for us.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you still in here strirring up trouble, do this in your browns forum...
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit crying noone is stirring up trouble he's posting negative remarks and I'm answering him stop your whining already...read his other posts.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont care, this is the ravens forum get out of here, everyone is tired of seeing your posts, your acting like cockroach that wont die. give it a rest man this is the raves forum he should be able to post whatever he wants here with out some browns fan jumping on him. il say it again, how many ravens fans do you see attacking browns fans in your browns forum? none. seriously man your really starting to bug me. just back off.
connorwilly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright TrueBrownsFan,
Here are quotes from the Browns board:

He's a great corner that's gonna make a huge impact for the Browns defense

but Baxter is a great player and is gonna make a significant impact for the Browns.

Not only is Baxter a no. 1 CB, he was the best oneavailable in FA. You'll see him in Hawaii soon.

There are Browns fans that obviously think he is a stud corner. Those are quotes from 3 different Browns fans on your board. I'm not trying to be negative about Gary Baxter, but he is an average corner. He would be a Pro-Bowl safety. Am I concerned about the Ravens not signing him? Yes, only until they sign someone else. I've seen every game since Baxter came into this league. He is not that good. He is not as good as Smoot or Law. I've stated in all of my posts that Baxter is not that good. He is a solid #2 corner that can't cover outside speed. It really flatters me though that you took it upon yourself to read all of my 6 posts. Now get the heck out of this room, go watch your Drew Carey DVD's and wonder what it might ne like if you would have taken McNabb over Couch.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ravens fan now that it's bugging you si bad i guess i'll be staying you little child and since i'm not doing anything against the rules you won't be able to stop me...connor one guy wrote that then there we're 5-6 people saying he was an upgrade ove rwhat we had.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you like to spend your time, sitting in the ravens forum waiting for us to post something that you can jump on to disagree with and [inappropriate/removed] us off thats fine with me. you obviously get some sense of self satisfaction for doing this or you would actually acted like someone with courtesy and backed off like the other browns fans did, i guess your different so if youve got nothing better to do then sit in the ravens forum and attack ravens fans and trash our team be my guest. by the way your the one acting like a child here. "As long as i dont break the rules you cant do anything about it so i can do whatever i want" if thats not something my 6 year old cousin says i dont know what is. grow up man, act your age.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop crying it's rather annoying don't come in our chat room your making me angry...waaaaaaaaaaaaa...Grow up take some criticism not everyone is gonna agree with you on all topics.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you keep saying the same things i do, just turning them around, its not original at all. il say the same thing. how can you call me a child when you say things like "you cant tell me what to do, as long as i dont break the rules i can do whatever i want haha" yea seriously man, the more i look at it the more it looks like something a 6 year old will say. and if your gonna try to insult me calling me a baby, try not to use the same things i say, it doesnt make you look to good.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me big boy the only problem is your the one crying about me coming into your forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: