Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns fans...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Browns fans... Reply with quote

I dont mind if you guys post in here, but keep the ignorant posts and team insults to yourself because its obvious with some of the posts that you are just tying to [inappropriate/removed] us off. keep that crap in your own forum.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post anywhere I want to post and as long as I keep it clean you can't do anything about it....nanner nanner nana...lol
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont trash our team on our forum....

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)
raven5255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who did?
MusingsFromBigPink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Raven's right Reply with quote

Raven's right, we shouldn't clog up another team's forum with trash talk. It's not like we're ever gonna settle this hostility anyway.

Now to be fair, Raven, you can't blame us for crowing a little bit when we think we got one over on you. When you steal another city's team, you have to expect a certain amount of lingering resentment, right?

Anyway, I'll make you a deal. No more trash talk from me if you'll give me your honest opinion on my Ma'ake Kemoeatu question (new post). I think he'd be a nice NT pickup for the Browns, though to this point I seem to be the only one.

Thanks.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deal, i just wish the rest of your fellow browns fans could be as intelligent as you.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe I've done any trash talking but if your referring to me I'm sorry...All I'm trying to do is show you your being to hard on Baxter he did what was right for him...it happens.Believe me when i say this Thome Manny Albert its happened to us B-4 so I speak from experience it stings to lose a player you like but to question his character is wrong.I have said this b-4 and I'll say it again there is no loyalty in sports on either side and since in football contracts are not guaranteed money except for the bonus he had to take the 3 mil more thats alot of money.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am refering to you truebrownsfan. for no apparent reason other then to talk trash and [inappropriate/removed] off ravens fans(which is working by the way) you are attacking our teams character and players. thats exactly what i am talking about.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well like I said i don't believe i'm attacking your team in any way i stated facts cause you want to attack a player of ours and say he doesn't have character well look in the mirror is all.I'm done with you caus you obviously don't wanna listen to reason you have made no valid points while continuing to ignore the points i stress to you...obviously you are a very stubborn person and won't change his mind no matter how much sense another person makes.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
obviously you are a very stubborn person and won't change his mind no matter how much sense another person makes.

and your the same way with the Browns

wouldnt you do the same thing to defend your team?
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not the fact you are defending your ravens you are attacking baxter for no reason he left for more money that is what happens in sports you do what is best for your family more money is obviously better then less maney.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times do i need to post the exact same thing over and over again. I am NOT attacking Baxter for leaving for more money, i am attacking him because he claimed over and over again that he loved baltimore and that he would be back. How many times do you need to see that, ive typed it so many times its burne into my retinas. your the stubborn one here refusing to see my point of view.
truebrownsfan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAH BLAH BLAH NO SUBSTANCE TO ANYTHING YOU SAY....OH WELL...YOUR HIGH CHARACTER GUYS WON'T BE IN THE PLAYOFFS YET AGAIN WHAT A SHAME.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understood Baxter was ready to sign a contract with the understanding that he would be getting an 11 million signing bonus, but it was only 7 mill when he got there. This is what caused he and his agent to start shopping his services. If that is true, I don't think anyone should blame him for leaving. Seems a bit like bait and switch to me. Of course this is all second hand however.
Tsmith4Prez

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: alright enough Reply with quote

enough, enough, enough. all browns fans stay out of here. ravens fans, i apologize on everyone's behalf. this is juvenille. go back and talk bronws football with browns fans. who cares about how the baxter deal went down, we got him now, be happy. everyone moves one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: