You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 NFL Draft Thread Pt. 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogerthat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we know the narrative for 2017 season will be yeah we are 2-14 but we have Mitch. Does that save pace's job? Does that save fox's job for another season? Does pace have enough juice in Halas hall to fire fox after the season and bring in an offsensive minded coach? Or are they both joined at the hip and both getting fired at the end of the season? What do we do with trubisky when we have the #1 overall pick in 2018 draft and Sam Darnold is staring us in the face?
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerthat wrote:
we know the narrative for 2017 season will be yeah we are 2-14 but we have Mitch. Does that save pace's job? Does that save fox's job for another season? Does pace have enough juice in Halas hall to fire fox after the season and bring in an offsensive minded coach? Or are they both joined at the hip and both getting fired at the end of the season? What do we do with trubisky when we have the #1 overall pick in 2018 draft and Sam Darnold is staring us in the face?

Trade back and get those VALUABLE MID ROUND PICKS that all of the meatheads covet so much
Nads786

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aren't going 2-14 next year. We are probably a 5-6 win team.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:

McGlinchey, Derwin James, Christian Kirk, Malik Jefferson, Sam Hubbard and Christian Wilkins

Smile
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

McGlinchey, Derwin James, Christian Kirk, Malik Jefferson, Sam Hubbard and Christian Wilkins

Smile

Stop right there.
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

Smile

Stop right there.

I read something this year that said he might end up going #2 or #3. He is that good
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerthat wrote:
we know the narrative for 2017 season will be yeah we are 2-14 but we have Mitch.

You know what? Then don't watch any of the games.

I'm tired of these pessimists throwing their little pissy fits about how the Bears won't win a game and it's not worth watching. Nobody feels sorry for you. Go take up crocheting or some other Sunday hobby.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
Nads786 wrote:

Smile

Stop right there.

I read something this year that said he might end up going #2 or #3. He is that good

Exactly...if we have a shot at that dude we take him...utter beast.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Rogerthat wrote:

Trade back and get those VALUABLE MID ROUND PICKS that all of the meatheads covet so much

That's pretty ignorant
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Rogerthat wrote:
we know the narrative for 2017 season will be yeah we are 2-14 but we have Mitch.

I'm tired of these pessimists throwing their little pissy fits about how the Bears won't win a game and it's not worth watching. Nobody feels sorry for you. Go take up crocheting or some other Sunday hobby.

Sometimes I wish Pace would have said "we are going to suck" like Theo did and maybe everyone would be happy, rather than not hearing that and people thinking that they always have a chance to win the Super Bowl
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
Rogerthat wrote:

Sometimes I wish Pace would have said "we are going to suck" like Theo did and maybe everyone would be happy, rather than not hearing that and people thinking that they always have a chance to win the Super Bowl

That wouldn't make anybody happy. These fans are such wishy-washy, flip-flopping idiots that they'd demand Pace be fired.
Nads786

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
bearsfan323 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
Rogerthat wrote:

That wouldn't make anybody happy. These fans are such wishy-washy, flip-flopping idiots that they'd demand Pace be fired.

Well I think the issue is the Bears were good for a while or in contention during the Lovie area we can't psychologically deal with how bad we are now.

The Cubs just sucked for so long they accepted Theo's decision.

I think this team will probably win 5-6 games next year taking, and then hopefully we can get to the playoffs the following year.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Rogerthat wrote:

The irony in that is that they're usually used for guys we either know very little about or guys different than who we'd use them on anyway. Unhappy about it either way. Our 3 and 4 were used for Alvin Kamara and Tedric Thompson. I like Kamara and like Thompson far less than Eddie Jackson. Regardless of that, missing out on either of those guys isn't anything to write home about if Pace is right about Trubisky.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peterman to Buffalo 171st overall. If MT doesn't pan out, Bears fans will forever ponder, "What if?" Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me, or did this draft seem kind of 'Angelo-esque' to you? 3 of our 5 picks were from small schools, one guy had a broken leg last year. To a degree, it seemed like Pace just pulled a name out of a hat and said 'Thats our pick' In time, these guys could pan out, who knows. MT could be a quality QB for years. As of now, I feel very underwhelmed by our draft. No pass rusher, no CB, a RB and a OG that we didnt need(2 guys from smaller schools) Does Pace know something about these guys we dont, or did he not want to pick players, so he just picked this guy and that guy?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: