Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 9ers should denitely trade down if myles is not their...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niners2theend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: The 9ers should denitely trade down if myles is not their... Reply with quote

Sitting at #2... And instead draft this "Stud,"... Hasson Reddick... Just watch his highlights, and pay attention to his explosiveness intricate part of his game... I call those eye poppers or what experts say, splash plays...

://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I76cLlT_kE0

And stockpile on premium picks...

With that being said, here's my projection with that transaction...

2a.) TE - Evan Engram 6'3" 240lb tight end in the same mold as ex-9er, delanie walker...

2b.) FS Obi Melifonwu 6'4" 224lb free safety who looks like he can turn into a pro bowler with experiene... I'm basing all this on his potential do to the fact he has tremendous athletism...

3.) QB Nathan Peterman - When i watched his highlights, he made precise decisions and was able to utilize his talent on the field... Look the part of having his best ahead of him...
niners2theend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the 9ers can really strike "Gold," in the 4th round if, RB Joe Mixon is stilling their at the very top of the round... He has "Ray Rice," type baggage, but has silimar star potential like Ezekiel...

What do you guy's think? Yay or nay? Reminds me of edgerrin james...
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say yay, I'm a big Peterman fan and I think Engram could develop into a serious weapon. The trade down is ideal but I think the number of picks we have at 10 is just right. Whatever we trade I hope we include a swap of late for mid round picks.

#2 + 6th rd for #12 + 4th + future 1st for example.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2016/12/17/joe-mixon-video-oklahoma-newday.cnn

RB Joe Mixon is, surely to drop far on many teams draft board after seeing this video, but it is a bit of a mystery to how far he'll drop...
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I denitely missed you, n2te!!

I like these guys. Early in the draft season, I was hoping we could get Reddick in the second. Too bad.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
niners2theend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudy Z... Miss you (ya'll) too bud Crying or Very sad

Well, according to espn's sports science... Hasson Reddick is comparable to james harrison... And safety Jamal Adams to earl thomas... Only two prospects i like at #2 are: Myles#1 & #2, Jamal Adams...

If the 9ers go in that direction (Jamal Adams) with the #2 overall pick, the draft could then look this...

Jamal #1

#2 Raekwon McMillian LB

#3 WR KD Cannon

#4 QB Chad Kelly (despite off-field issues, he is still Jim Kelly's nephew...) I honestly believe Chad has the potential to develop into a possible starter do to the fact he has that gunslinger mentality...
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niners2theend wrote:
Rudy Z... Miss you (ya'll) too bud Crying or Very sad

Well, according to espn's sports science... Hasson Reddick is comparable to james harrison... And safety Jamal Adams to earl thomas... Only two prospects i like at #2 are: Myles#1 & #2, Jamal Adams...

If the 9ers go in that direction (Jamal Adams) with the #2 overall pick, the draft could then look this...

Jamal #1

#2 Raekwon McMillian LB

#3 WR KD Cannon

#4 QB Chad Kelly (despite off-field issues, he is still Jim Kelly's nephew...) I honestly believe Chad has the potential to develop into a possible starter do to the fact he has that gunslinger mentality...

Well, bloodlines cannot and should not be overlooked. It would be foolish to dismiss Chad just because he had a major injury, lack of progression and off the field concerns. Being Jim's nephew HAS to count for something.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
niners2theend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searching for the next Tim Dwight... Look no further down the "Two" might mouse...

Ryan Switzer

https://youtu.be/tnTrv-Jb1WM

Mitchell Paige

https://youtu.be/Sj-cbFeE4wU

I'm pretty sure Kyle Shannahan, will be whispering in john lynch's ear in round 5, if one of these two just so happens to be on the draft board...

Who do you guy's think is a better fit for klye's O#?
(Hint: which of the two is comparable to Doug Gabriel?)
Psychlone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of my pre-draft hopes and expectations have now been met. Very Happy Welcome back n2te!!!
Any draft scenario that has both Engram and Melifonwu in it would put a big smile on my face. And I like Peterman a lot too but that damn arm... It's Shaun Hill bad IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
All of my pre-draft hopes and expectations have now been met. Very Happy Welcome back n2te!!!
Any draft scenario that has both Engram and Melifonwu in it would put a big smile on my face. And I like Peterman a lot too but that damn arm... It's Shaun Hill bad IMO.

I'd be captain checkdown too if I had the receivers Peterman had. The worst receiving group of and QBs team. That coupled with a really good running game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no idea how happy it made me to see you post on here again.

xsaMainevent on the sig
John232

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if we traded back and grabbed Hasson Reddick with those other additions, I would be elated.

xsaMainevent on the sig
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind your mock draft one bit. Good stuff. But are we sure Reddick is hood enough to be our selection in the 1st? Any top prospect worth taking from South LA??

El ramster on the sig
big9erfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
I'll say yay, I'm a big Peterman fan and I think Engram could develop into a serious weapon. The trade down is ideal but I think the number of picks we have at 10 is just right. Whatever we trade I hope we include a swap of late for mid round picks.

#2 + 6th rd for #12 + 4th + future 1st for example.

several folks here do not like peterman but i think he's in the running fir first qv taken after the top 4. I like buthversions of your draft.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the Mixon crap rest! Dredge up something that happened THREE years ago. He had plenty of consequences for ONE mistake. Quit crucifying the guy. If he was a repeat offender, I could understand it (looking at you, Rapistberger), but he isn't. If he kept hitting her, I could understand it. One time only and he regretted it and had consequences/punishment as a result. Leave it alone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: