You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Serious Draft Questions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Here is something fun before the draft.

Q1 - At which round would you feel comfortable drafting a QB from this class?
Q1a - Where do you think the front office is comfortable?

Q2 - At which round would you feel Mixon is worth the risk/silences your moral objections?

Q3 - How many trades do you think the Browns will do?

Q4 - Who is your favorite sleeper pick?

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
Marky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

- Mahomes at #12, Trubisky later 1st, everyone else 2nd round and up.

-They are going to reach for Watson. Gut Feeling.

Q2 - At which round would you feel Mixon is worth the risk/silences your moral objections?

-3rd round for me.

-At least 3.

- Jerome Lane, WR, Akron. Just a local kid that I am cheering for.

PSN- NewDayRocks4
Student @ smww.com
Scout for the funz of it
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Hey guys,

Q1 - At which round would you feel comfortable drafting a QB from this class? 1st
Q1a - Where do you think the front office is comfortable? 1st

2nd (52)

Maybe doesn't qualify, but Jake Butt.

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1a. Pick 52, I'm not w huge fan of any of them.
1b.33

2. Pick 33

3. 4 (??)

4. That dirty rotten scoundrel nug took my guy. Butt was a top TE all season and then after the injury folks view him as a possible day 3 pick. If he's there at the top of round 4 he's a no brainer to me.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping one of these was going to get started......

Q1- at 12 if its Turb's....back end of the 1rst on a trade up from 33 if its Kizer. 33 for Pat M. or Watson......Chad Kelly in round 5, Pimpkin in round 6.

Q1a. No Idea....and I LIKE that.....

Q2. 3rd

Q3. 3

Q4. I've been putting sleeper picks and future picks all this year...but some of my favorites that I didnt see talked about prior to me bringing them up
S- Lorenzo Jerome St. Francis
RB Marlon Mack South Florida
CB's- Corn Elder and Domante Kazee
DE's- Derrick Rivers (YngSt.), Trey Hendrickson (FlaAtl), Kieonte Davis (UT Chatt), Darius English (USC), Dylan Donahu (West GA).....Just to name a few....but most of these kids went to major schools.......so the two I really like.....and going DEEP on this one...

Waylon Robinson 6'2 341 NT from Arkansas St.

Derrick Griffen, 6'7 229lbs WR, Texas State.

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Kazee and Elder a lot too.
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Kazee is a great shout. I looked out for quite a few of the SDSU games and I feel confident in saying he's definitely going to be better than Leon McFadden...
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Kazee is a great shout. I looked out for quite a few of the SDSU games and I feel confident in saying he's definitely going to be better than Leon McFadden...

Lol that's high praise right there.
Browns1987

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Hey guys,

2nd (52)
Sadly, 1st.
2nd (52)
No clue

That is all

Mastercheddaar
brownie man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Hey guys,

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Q1-Anywhere in the draft. Again I would prefer Kizer/Mahomes in the first or second, Davis Webb in the second or third. Anyone else later

I feel Mixon is worth it at 51. Hes a more explosive Levon Bell.

3. I think the Browns make four trades. One if the first, one in the second, one in the forth, one in the fifth or 6th.

4. Favorite sleeper pick Jamal Willliams in the forth or Ishamel Zamora at any time.

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

brownie man wrote:

4. Favorite sleeper pick Ishamel Zamora at any time.

If the Browns draft this subhuman I'm out.
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
brownie man wrote:

Oh Jesus Christ here we go again.

1. State Laws are the reason why Zamora is viewed as an undraftable savage and was suspended from the team, and why Dalvin Cook is still likely a first round pick. Florida has different laws against animal abuse than Texas, so one guy gets a severe penalty, the other guy gets an animal control citation. If you read the write up on Cook's dog situation, I think it's far more disturbing than Zamora. Leaving your dogs malnourished outside, tied to a tree, one of them essentially choking, to me is far worse than whipping a dog for going to the bathroom in the house. Both aren't good, but I'd say not feeding them and doing as Cook did is more likely to kill a dog than hitting it with a leather belt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah they're both subhuman scumbags.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
brownie man wrote:

1. State Laws are the reason why Zamora is viewed as an undraftable savage and was suspended from the team, and why Dalvin Cook is still likely a first round pick. Florida has different laws against animal abuse than Texas, so one guy gets a severe penalty, the other guy gets an animal control citation. If you read the write up on Cook's dog situation, I think it's far more disturbing than Zamora. Leaving your dogs malnourished outside, tied to a tree, one of them essentially choking, to me is far worse than whipping a dog for going to the bathroom in the house. Both aren't good, but I'd say not feeding them and doing as Cook did is more likely to kill a dog than hitting it with a leather belt.

Negligence can be more cruel than abuse but there is no question of the intent with abuse. If you are beating something with a belt that is the end of the story. I don't care if the dog crapped on a $5000 oriental rug, you are still a terrible person. That is not normal behavior. If you need to take out your frustrations either find a way to do it so that no one gets hurt or take them out (or attempt to) on the baddest man in your town.

Negligence is more a sign or irresponsible behavior. It can be as or even more cruel but it isn't necessarily intentional abuse. Obviously they shouldn't have a human or animal under their care because they are terribly irresponsible but not necessarily intentionally a terrible person.

If you stabbed a guy to death you are a worse person (imo) than a guy who killed someone while he was driving drunk. Result for the victim is the same and fault lies with the killer in each case. Still, if I'm stuck in a room with either of them give me the drunk.
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Draft Questions Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
brownie man wrote:

Negligence can be more cruel than abuse but there is no question of the intent with abuse. If you are beating something with a belt that is the end of the story. I don't care if the dog crapped on a $5000 oriental rug, you are still a terrible person. That is not normal behavior. If you need to take out your frustrations either find a way to do it so that no one gets hurt or take them out (or attempt to) on the baddest man in your town.

Negligence is more a sign or irresponsible behavior. It can be as or even more cruel but it isn't necessarily intentional abuse. Obviously they shouldn't have a human or animal under their care because they are terribly irresponsible but not necessarily intentionally a terrible person.

If you stabbed a guy to death you are a worse person (imo) than a guy who killed someone while he was driving drunk. Result for the victim is the same and fault lies with the killer in each case. Still, if I'm stuck in a room with either of them give me the drunk.

So you hang a man that if a bystander doesn't come by and see, and remove the rope, he dies, isn't as bad as someone else whipping a man with a belt?

The separation is we as human beings are so involved with the term "violence", that we associate physical harm typically as the worst type of harm.

Both are terrible, but I think you're underestimating how the "indirect" abuse had a higher probability to cause death to an animal than hitting an animal with a belt did. Same thing can be said for the people leaving their pets in locked cars in hot weather. How stupid can you be?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: