Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets 2017 Schedule Released (BYE 11)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bianconero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Jets 2017 Schedule Released (BYE 11) Reply with quote

https://soundcloud.com/lilsremmandyae/ok-dis-hard-prod-expodannon especially after the BYE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season ends after week 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see 6-7 wins max. That is brutal

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

That's 4 I think we get easily.

Maybe Chargers, Chiefs, Saints, Bucs, Panthers. We might get 2 or 3 of those.

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
Rich51

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

Lol that might be optimistic. On paper we don't have any unit that's outstanding with our D Line the only one to have proven to be above average. On the other hand the Browns and Jags have both improved. Browns' Oline will be top 5, while Jags defense is strong at every level. Those games won't be easy at all. Beating a healthy Dolphins will also be difficult. Gase's first year impressed me as he turned Tannenhill into a real QB.

Unless we hit with 3-4 stars in the draft and our 2nd and 3rd year guys show big improvement, we might be in for another 4-5 win season.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

Lol that might be optimistic. On paper we don't have any unit that's outstanding with our D Line the only one to have proven to be above average. On the other hand the Browns and Jags have both improved. Browns' Oline will be top 5, while Jags defense is strong at every level. Those games won't be easy at all. Beating a healthy Dolphins will also be difficult. Gase's first year impressed me as he turned Tannenhill into a real QB.

Unless we hit with 3-4 stars in the draft and our 2nd and 3rd year guys show big improvement, we might be in for another 4-5 win season.

With the Offensive the they way it is now how are we going to get 4 or 5 wins. Why are people scared to talk about the Jet current offensive the way it is at this very moment. We got a QB who is 39 years old, & he stunk when he was 29 years old. I just wish somebody on this board had the guts to talk about our lousy offensive. All they want to talk about is drafting defensive players.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we win more games than last year purely because the team won't give up like they did. I'll take inexperienced young guns who want to fight for the right to make the roster than the vets that gave up on us last year.
Harris Smith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy.

New draft strategy: since Bill O'Brien likes Mahomes so much, we take him at twelve and and have him and Hackenburg waiting for him here.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

With the Offensive the they way it is now how are we going to get 4 or 5 wins. Why are people scared to talk about the Jet current offensive the way it is at this very moment. We got a QB who is 39 years old, & he stunk when he was 29 years old. I just wish somebody on this board had the guts to talk about our lousy offensive. All they want to talk about is drafting defensive players.

I don't think we are a worse team than we were last season. I felt like removing the vets is a positive, they were the ones who gave up on us. Just from young guys fighting should at least translate to competitive football.
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-12
Jets913

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this was 2 years ago I would have been confident we could start 5-0 heading into the 1st pats game. however, it's not, and i see 3-4 wins at best with our roster
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

I think we're anywhere from 2-14 to 5-11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-7 wins? thats absurd.

i'm guessing 0-6 in division as well. only chances of wins are jax/cle/SD and i strongly doubt that'll happen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

As it looks now, I agree. We have a terrible QB situation, unknown or below average players at LT, RT,and C, no TE and a questionable running game. I'm higher on our WR than most. I think Enunwa can be a star. If Devin Smith stays injury free and is given a chance, he could be a difference maker (see attached) Anderson proved he's a deep threat. Jalin is still young and could blossom into a Landry type.

If Hackenberg has a Siemian type year and we draft a Bolles, Ramcyzk, Moton, Pocic etc for our OLine, a Kittles, Roberts or Hodges at TE, and a Mixon, Perrine, Foreman, Hunt etc as RB, the offense will be better. Still not enough to win consistently but at least be improved with a good outlook for the future. Unfortunately we can't concentrate solely on offense this draft since we also need an edge rusher, CB, free safety and probably an ILB.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=harmon_receptionperception_nfldraft_devinsmith15
ekill08x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news is we're going to have a very good chance at #1 overall. We're not winning more than 4 games. Have a good draft stay in games develop guys and have another good draft in 2018 with new coaching staff and we are in business. We won't be in the playoffs before 2019 realistically

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Malik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see another 5 or 6 win season. Don't see 1 or 2 wins like people are myopically picking. They managed 5 with the worst QB in the league and an awful defense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: