Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kouandjio Involved in Bizarre Incident
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Kouandjio Involved in Bizarre Incident Reply with quote

Quote:
According to a police source, Kouandjio was found, not fully clothed, in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, the source said, the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

Uhhhhh wow. I'm both very confused and worried about his health.

cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned in draft talk. He is an idiot and it sounds similar to Chandler Jones incident with the synthetic weed. What a bum for doing that. He was a top trading piece for the bills to pick up a player or extra picks for those need teams that have holes at LT

Thanks Max
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know what to make of this. I'm hoping that he's just an idiot and had a bad trip or something as opposed to major health issues. Either way, not great for the Bills.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thought I had was that he was on something, but upon further thinking, I'd say there's a good chance he has some kind of psychological issue.

Don't think he's all "there" mentally. Hoping for the best for him as a person.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
First thought I had was that he was on something, but upon further thinking, I'd say there's a good chance he has some kind of psychological issue.

Based on? That is a genuine question btw, I don't really know much about him or the situation in general.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never lived up to hype. Time to let him go

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont just let him go you could trade him. In the 5 games he was LT he graded out as a top 20 Tackle according to PFF. If thats the case you can get a player or draft pick, worse case it could be a piece to trade up but you do not cut him for nothing. It was a bonehead move and it could cost the bills a better pick but you cant cut guys cause of this right now.

Thanks Max
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
You dont just let him go you could trade him. In the 5 games he was LT he graded out as a top 20 Tackle according to PFF. If thats the case you can get a player or draft pick, worse case it could be a piece to trade up but you do not cut him for nothing. It was a bonehead move and it could cost the bills a better pick but you cant cut guys cause of this right now.

He's average at absolute best, always has been injury prone and now has a random scary episode. I highly doubt you get a pick for him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

He's average at absolute best, always has been injury prone and now has a random scary episode. I highly doubt you get a pick for him.

My thoughts exactly. If I'm a GM who actually is still interested in him, I'm waiting you out until you release him. No way I'm giving up anything more than his salary after this warning sign.

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:

Based on? That is a genuine question btw, I don't really know much about him or the situation in general.

I just thought about how he never lived up to expectations. He had an extremely hard time adjusting to the NFL. And, it just seemed like he got rattled too easily. Purely my observations, nothing more.
bzane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kouandjio Involved in Bizarre Incident Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Quote:
According to a police source, Kouandjio was found, not fully clothed, in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, the source said, the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

Uhhhhh wow. I'm both very confused and worried about his health.

Aaahhh, no big deal.

Do you guys realize how many six-foot seven-inch three-hundred-pound men are seen wandering around fields in their underpants every day???

Good thing the police didn't take him up on his offer and shoot him, though. Can you imagine?!? All the horrified shrieks of "THEY SHOT CYRUS!! The Warriors did it! The Warriors did it!!"

Then they could track them all the way back to Coney Island, show up outside the basketball court where Golden State would be practicing for their game against the Nets, and have that little weasel of a guy clink empty beer bottles together annoyingly and cry out in a nasal whine, "WARRRR-I-ORRRS! Come out to PLAY-EEE-AAAY!!"
cdavls17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your not cutting a guy with little cap space the bills already have a ton of holes and need 20 more players to hit 90. He is also their only swing tackle so at worst he stays on the roster but I cannot see them just letting him go cause of this especially how well he performed when Cordy went down for 5 games.

Thanks Max
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Your not cutting a guy with little cap space the bills already have a ton of holes and need 20 more players to hit 90. He is also their only swing tackle so at worst he stays on the roster but I cannot see them just letting him go cause of this especially how well he performed when Cordy went down for 5 games.

I don't think we'll let him go either, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he was unavailable to play for a few games due to the NFL's substance abuse policy.

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!
bertuzzi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like hes a social justice warrior thinking that all cops are out to kill all black people and was trying to make a point.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently he never yelled "shoot me". Sounds like complete fabrication on that part.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: