Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Flip Flop Mock MADNESS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldashex86

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Flip Flop Mock MADNESS Reply with quote

4 people. Flip flopping picks. Stuff got weird.

Chris - 1,5,9,13,17,20*,25,29

Alex - 2,6,10,14,18,22,26,30

Josh - 3,7,11,15,19,23,27,31

Eric - 4,8,12,16,21*,24,28,32

Cleveland (1-15) - Mitchell Trubisky, QB

San Francisco (2-14) - Myles Garrett, DE

Chicago (3-13) - Jamal Adams, S

Jacksonville (3-13) - Jonathan Allen, DL

Tennessee - from Los Angeles Rams (4-12) - Soloman Thomas, DL

New York Jets (5-11) - Marshon Lattimore, CB

Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) - Michael Williams, WR

Carolina (6-10) - Leonard Fournette, RB

Cincinnati (6-9-1) - OJ Howard, TE

Buffalo (7-9) - DeShaun Watson, QB

New Orleans (7-9) - Gareon Conley, CB

Cleveland - from Philadelphia (7-9) - Malik Hooker, FS

Arizona (7-8-1) - Corey Davis, WR

Philadelphia - from Minnesota (8-Cool - Christian McCaffrey, RB

Indianapolis (8-Cool - Garrett Bolles, OT

Baltimore (8-Cool - Derek Barnett, DE

Washington (8-7-1) - John Ross, WR

Tennessee (9-7) - Jabril Peppers, S

Tampa Bay (9-7) Taco Charlton, DE

Denver (9-7) - Ryan Ramcyzk, OT

Detroit* (9-7) - TJ Watt, Edge

Miami* (10-6) - Reuben Foster, LB

New York Giants* (11-5) - Hassan Reddick, LB

Oakland* (12-4) - Dalvin Cook, RB

Houston* (9-7) - Patrick Mahomes, QB

Seattle* (10-5-1) - Tak Mckinley, DE

Kansas City* (12-4) - Zach Cunningham, LB

Dallas* (13-3) - David Njoku, TE

Green Bay* (10-6) - Marlon Humphrey, CB

Pittsburgh* (11-5) - Tre White, CB

Atlanta* (11-5) - Forrest Lamp, OG

New Orleans - from New England* (14-2) - Davis Webb, QB
"Everybody (says), 'Well, he hits guys when they're not looking. Well, should I tap on your shoulder and say, 'Here I come, hit me?' At the end of the day, I just play football the way it should be played."

Hines Ward #86
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im ok with it for the Falcons. We lost out on some better players right before our pick sadly. Might look at Harris or Watt there as well over Lamp as i think Edge rusher is a more important position than RG. But Lamp might be the better player of the 3 so it goes value of player vs value of position at that point.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trubisky at #1 is hella screwed up.

Vince Lombardi
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Browns are taking Garrett at #1.

I could live with it for the Bengals, but I still think they go defense in the first.
aldashex86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Browns will ultimately take Garrett at 1. However, rumors are swirling about Trubisky. A recent one has them trying to trade up to #6 for him. The Jets are asking for #33 and the early 4th. Browns are offering their 3rd and a 5th.

If the Browns can't trade up for him, I think there is a good chance they take him at 1. Hue Jackson knows that Browns coaches get fired quickly. I think he is nervous about tanking another season to get a QB (which they probably should do).
"Everybody (says), 'Well, he hits guys when they're not looking. Well, should I tap on your shoulder and say, 'Here I come, hit me?' At the end of the day, I just play football the way it should be played."

Hines Ward #86
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not like it for the Bengals. Is a popular mock pick though lately

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
aldashex86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Im ok with it for the Falcons. We lost out on some better players right before our pick sadly. Might look at Harris or Watt there as well over Lamp as i think Edge rusher is a more important position than RG. But Lamp might be the better player of the 3 so it goes value of player vs value of position at that point.

I really appreciate that you always offer great input, honestly. Watt went to the Lions earlier but, I understand they need an edge. The Steelers do as well but, I went CB just because not alot of edge players have went so far. There could be a lot of quality edge players that go in round 2, though.

Hines Ward #86
Wolfhunt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldashex86 wrote:
I think the Browns will ultimately take Garrett at 1. However, rumors are swirling about Trubisky. A recent one has them trying to trade up to #6 for him. The Jets are asking for #33 and the early 4th. Browns are offering their 3rd and a 5th.

If the Browns can't trade up for him, I think there is a good chance they take him at 1. Hue Jackson knows that Browns coaches get fired quickly. I think he is nervous about tanking another season to get a QB (which they probably should do).

There is no way in hell we take anyone other than Garrett at #1. He is not nervous has been stated this is a complete rebuild. He will not be fired for not taking a QB in an extremely weak QB class. Even as dumb as our owner is he has already said this is a multiyear rebuild and going to take time....any draft with Garrett not going #1 is just dumb. The guy is by far the best rated player in the draft and if you haven't seen our defense SUCKS.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I wouldnt be irate but there are much better options. Foster being the most obvious.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldashex86 wrote:

If Hue gets fired for taking Garrett over Trubisky, Haslam needs to be boycotted and protested from entering the stadium. He's doing a disservice to the franchise and needs to just pack his [inappropriate/removed] and leave.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

For Cleveland - I stopped reading when Myles Garrett wasn't listed as #1.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
aldashex86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a mock draft. It's fun and it was shaken up by that first pick. Instead of the same top 5 over and over. People said Mario Williams wouldn't go 1st overall too. You keep saying it won't happen But, as you all know well enough... this is the Browns. It may happen. To say it 100 percent will not is a fool's game.

Hines Ward #86
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Howard, but no way I'm taking him over Hooker. Not that Hooker gets out of the top 7 anyway.
Myth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garrett is locked into #1.

There's a reason you see many of the top 5 players going where they go. The blue chip players don't get overlooked for need. Some may disagree after 5 about who the top players are because their values may fluctuate with need. But the top 5 don't usually fall unless something weird happens, like a gas-mask video released minutes before the draft.

Mocks that do that for the sake of "changing it up" risk scorn or harsher. It's gotta make sense to each team's fans. Do I personally think Cleveland is capable of screwing up the unscrewable? Well, yeah maybe. But I'm not a Cleveland fan. We've seen some weird stuff happen in the past, so there's a little niggle of doubt.

Do I believe that they will screw it up? I really don't. Sashi Brown isn't doing Al Davis impersonations, may he RIP.

Now as you get further down the board, weird things can and do happen more frequently because the differences in player values are combined with various needs to make some very strange alcoholic drinks. And every team values different qualities for positions according to their scheme.

That's the fun part for us mock draft fans to juxtapose individual talents to scheme needs... And this board has some very insightful fans. My brain explodes trying to think about all the different ways my main team could go, much less trying to figure out what 31 other teams are going to do. So I appreciate each and every one of you all who make up multi round mocks. I don't say that enough.

What I don't appreciate is mockers who say that something could happen just because it's the Browns... or the Bills...or the Chargers ...or the Lions, etc. Mock draft fans like logic. First, last, and in between. You want atta boys... Hit me with logic.
aldashex86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myth wrote:
Garrett is locked into #1.

There's a reason you see many of the top 5 players going where they go. The blue chip players don't get overlooked for need. Some may disagree after 5 about who the top players are because their values may fluctuate with need. But the top 5 don't usually fall unless something weird happens, like a gas-mask video released minutes before the draft.

Mocks that do that for the sake of "changing it up" risk scorn or harsher. It's gotta make sense to each team's fans. Do I personally think Cleveland is capable of screwing up the unscrewable? Well, yeah maybe. But I'm not a Cleveland fan. We've seen some weird stuff happen in the past, so there's a little niggle of doubt.

Do I believe that they will screw it up? I really don't. Sashi Brown isn't doing Al Davis impersonations, may he RIP.

Now as you get further down the board, weird things can and do happen more frequently because the differences in player values are combined with various needs to make some very strange alcoholic drinks. And every team values different qualities for positions according to their scheme.

That's the fun part for us mock draft fans to juxtapose individual talents to scheme needs... And this board has some very insightful fans. My brain explodes trying to think about all the different ways my main team could go, much less trying to figure out what 31 other teams are going to do. So I appreciate each and every one of you all who make up multi round mocks. I don't say that enough.

What I don't appreciate is mockers who say that something could happen just because it's the Browns... or the Bills...or the Chargers ...or the Lions, etc. Mock draft fans like logic. First, last, and in between. You want atta boys... Hit me with logic.
q

The Browns literally traded up for Johnny Manziel because he called them and said "Hurry up and draft me already.". So yeah... forgive my ignorance thinking the Browns might do something that many think is unwise because they panic.

You want logic? The Browns have a huge need at QB. The teams with probably the only bigger needs at QB pick at 2 and 6. They are both interested in Trubisky. This draft is supremely deep in edge rushers and corners. Two of the Brown's other needs. I mean they could possibly get a guy who broke Reggie White's college sack record at #12.

So once again... do I think it will happen? No. Am I 100 percent certain it won't? No. I'm not even 80 percent certain it won't. And you saying someone is locked in to a draft spot is using far less logic than anyone else. No one is a lock. At some point last year Tunsil was called a lock at #1.

Hines Ward #86

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: