Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
blkwdw13


Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 2776
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw else where that the Bears are declining Kyle Fuller's 5th year option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 26819
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think we need to make a move with some of the vet DL depth out there...guys like Jaye Howard, Dan Williams, Sen'Derrick Marks, Jared Odrick & Devin Taylor would all add experience and production behind Goldman & Hicks who are the only two real DL we have...even in terms of numbers we only have 8 DL on our roster right now.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear...Adrian Amos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 16486
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
I really think we need to make a move with some of the vet DL depth out there...guys like Jaye Howard, Dan Williams, Sen'Derrick Marks, Jared Odrick & Devin Taylor would all add experience and production behind Goldman & Hicks who are the only two real DL we have...even in terms of numbers we only have 8 DL on our roster right now.


Odrick would make a ton of sense has the size and 3-4 experience. He also would give the Bears another high character veteran guy in the locker room.
_________________
John Fox
3-13 this season, 9-23 overall, 4-12 at home
Pathetic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19762
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So with Alshon leaving Sad I need a new sig and Avatar. I'm think a Ryan Pace sig with Trubisky and a Jordan Howard avatar. Any Volunteers?
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 16486
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.
_________________
John Fox
3-13 this season, 9-23 overall, 4-12 at home
Pathetic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 26819
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bets idea would be to go to the sig and avatar threat...those guys really know what they are doing.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear...Adrian Amos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19762
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.
windy dont do that, i imagine you actually being marc trestman
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 17976
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember LB Khaseem Greene? This is what he's up to nowadays: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19346815/nfl-player-khaseem-greene-charged-connection-new-jersey-shooting
_________________
👮


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HuskieBear


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1809
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Remember LB Khaseem Greene? This is what he's up to nowadays: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19346815/nfl-player-khaseem-greene-charged-connection-new-jersey-shooting


he was a 4th rounder that lasted 1 (2?) seasons with us. BUT WE GAVE UP A 4TH TO MOVE UP FOR MT....
_________________
Madmike90 wrote:
Hurting after today tho is Denzel Washington...5-10 1/2" is a concern...Chris Borland helps him but the 1st round is out of reach now if it wasn't already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6860
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.


I'm convinced your avatar is the reason we suck, Windy. For a dude as passionate/involved as you are with this team, you can't be bringing bad juju/negative vibes, maaaaaan.
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 16486
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.


I'm convinced your avatar is the reason we suck, Windy. For a dude as passionate/involved as you are with this team, you can't be bringing bad juju/negative vibes, maaaaaan.


I can't find a small picture I like to replace it.

I would put a Trubisky picture in there tomorrow.
_________________
John Fox
3-13 this season, 9-23 overall, 4-12 at home
Pathetic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6860
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
G08 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.


I'm convinced your avatar is the reason we suck, Windy. For a dude as passionate/involved as you are with this team, you can't be bringing bad juju/negative vibes, maaaaaan.


I can't find a small picture I like to replace it.

I would put a Trubisky picture in there tomorrow.


Pick any one of these, I beg you Laughing

https://www.google.com/search?q=mitch+trubisky&biw=1440&bih=770&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:ex,iszw:80,iszh:80
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft


"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5177
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Remember LB Khaseem Greene? This is what he's up to nowadays: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19346815/nfl-player-khaseem-greene-charged-connection-new-jersey-shooting


Damn, Aaron Hernandez could've had a prison boyfriend he could actually relate to
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5177
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Remember LB Khaseem Greene? This is what he's up to nowadays: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19346815/nfl-player-khaseem-greene-charged-connection-new-jersey-shooting


he was a 4th rounder that lasted 1 (2?) seasons with us. BUT WE GAVE UP A 4TH TO MOVE UP FOR MT....


Drafted by a horribly inept HC and GM

I'm okay with the trade now and typically 4th rounders don't do great but to say two thirds are meaningless is ignorant. News flash doofuses, mid round picks are actually important.
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5177
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
G08 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I would also take a new avatar etc.

I do not know how to do it and I know people want Trestman gone.

No John Foxs.


I'm convinced your avatar is the reason we suck, Windy. For a dude as passionate/involved as you are with this team, you can't be bringing bad juju/negative vibes, maaaaaan.


I can't find a small picture I like to replace it.

I would put a Trubisky picture in there tomorrow.


Pick any one of these, I beg you Laughing

https://www.google.com/search?q=mitch+trubisky&biw=1440&bih=770&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:ex,iszw:80,iszh:80


You can google stuff based on its pixels..?


_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group