You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

(The O.T.) Is that a llght at the end of the tunnel? Maybe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11470
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.


Whoops. Sometimes I forget that where I live isn't the center of the universe Laughing
_________________
[img]this is my new sig.[/img]
Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jkb_63


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 282
Location: Columbus, OH
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone work on sigs anymore? I'm trying to put some images/backgrounds together and I may need some help.

I've decided to get behind DT Ogunjobi and would like to show some support. Here's the image I really liked of him, followed by a favorite background. Even if you can't, could you point me to maybe a generator-type site?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx5fStFUsAAFpJ8.jpg

http://www.wickedneon.com/images/NFL%20Cleveland%20BrownsClassic16x14.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.


Whoops. Sometimes I forget that where I live isn't the center of the universe Laughing


Lol you're good, my family is still in NE Ohio so I'm up there pretty regularly.

Just had a nice meal at Crave in Akron a couple weeks ago in fact.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11470
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.


Whoops. Sometimes I forget that where I live isn't the center of the universe Laughing


Lol you're good, my family is still in NE Ohio so I'm up there pretty regularly.

Just had a nice meal at Crave in Akron a couple weeks ago in fact.


Nice. That is on my list to partake. Do share...
_________________
[img]this is my new sig.[/img]
Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the well wishes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's people who think the earth is flat, dinoasaurs never existed, and we never landed on the moon.

I discovered there are people who think nukes are fake. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.


Whoops. Sometimes I forget that where I live isn't the center of the universe Laughing


Lol you're good, my family is still in NE Ohio so I'm up there pretty regularly.

Just had a nice meal at Crave in Akron a couple weeks ago in fact.


Nice. That is on my list to partake. Do share...


Fried green tomatoes with a salmon mousse app that was really nice, then seared ahi tuna with rice and veggies. Really well composed and balanced. Old Fashioned as a starter.

My son had some sweet potato fries as a side that were served with some sort of brown sugar and cinnamon butter that I would have eaten as a desert, they were awesome.

Between Crave and also Bricco, I've had some really good meals in Akron in the last couple years.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11470
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
Can confirm Flemings Steakhouse is pretty decent.


What did ya get?


I had the prime dry aged ribeye with the diablo shrimp add on. With asparagus. Shot of Remy XO for desert.

Yummmmm!


Nice selections.


If you got the cash I do recommend it. I did like XO Steakhouse better. They're both great though.


Nearest Flemings is in Dayton and I'm not a fan of Dayton.

Cincinnati is flush with good steakhouses though.


Whoops. Sometimes I forget that where I live isn't the center of the universe Laughing


Lol you're good, my family is still in NE Ohio so I'm up there pretty regularly.

Just had a nice meal at Crave in Akron a couple weeks ago in fact.


Nice. That is on my list to partake. Do share...


Fried green tomatoes with a salmon mousse app that was really nice, then seared ahi tuna with rice and veggies. Really well composed and balanced. Old Fashioned as a starter.

My son had some sweet potato fries as a side that were served with some sort of brown sugar and cinnamon butter that I would have eaten as a desert, they were awesome.

Between Crave and also Bricco, I've had some really good meals in Akron in the last couple years.


Nice. Always wanted to go there. It seems like a unique experience.
_________________
[img]this is my new sig.[/img]
Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's got a nice atmosphere.

All your talk of steak forced me to make reservations for Eddie Merlot's tonight lol.

Filet mignon and creamed spinach here I come!!
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11470
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
It's got a nice atmosphere.

All your talk of steak forced me to make reservations for Eddie Merlot's tonight lol.

Filet mignon and creamed spinach here I come!!


I'm glad I could be of assistance.
_________________
[img]this is my new sig.[/img]
Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 5516
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stiepe!!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found an interesting poll question. Who is more underpaid Lebron James or Francisco Lindor?

On the surface it may seem pretty slam dunk when you just look at the money, but it's tough. Lebron makes the single greatest impact of any athlete on any team in any sport.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 35819
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Found an interesting poll question. Who is more underpaid Lebron James or Francisco Lindor?

On the surface it may seem pretty slam dunk when you just look at the money, but it's tough. Lebron makes the single greatest impact of any athlete on any team in any sport.



Lebron without a doubt. He makes more impact to his team than any one baseball player. Lebron should be making in the hundreds of millions a year.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.


2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta admit, the AT&T commercial with Mark Wahlberg is one of the best commercials I've seen and can actually remember that wasn't a movie film.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group