Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What would it take

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFOX21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: What would it take Reply with quote

So I'm all for trading back if the right player isn't there for us at 17. If reddick there I would take him but a few guys that we could take at 17 could still be there in the 23-30 range IMO

With Mahomes getting a ton of buzz lately and quite a few coaches including bill O'brian liking him a lot what would it take for a team to trade up to 17?

Teams like the chiefs 27, Texans 25, Giants 23, and steelers could all be looking to draft a QB. I think that tribisky, and Watson are gone by this point.

With that said top qbs would be mahomes, kizer, and Webb IMO

Do you want a trade partner and what would it take? I'm eyeing the Texans to trade back with if mahomes is still there
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: What would it take Reply with quote

LFOX21 wrote:
So I'm all for trading back if the right player isn't there for us at 17. If reddick there I would take him but a few guys that we could take at 17 could still be there in the 23-30 range IMO

With Mahomes getting a ton of buzz lately and quite a few coaches including bill O'brian liking him a lot what would it take for a team to trade up to 17?

Teams like the chiefs 27, Texans 25, Giants 23, and steelers could all be looking to draft a QB. I think that tribisky, and Watson are gone by this point.

Do you want a trade partner and what would it take? I'm eyeing the Texans to trade back with if mahomes is still there
I'm 100% with you and have been thinking the same. For me, if Allen, Foster, Reddick and Peppers are gone I'd like to trade down with the Texans or Chiefs. I'm not interested in giving the Giants a higher pick or moving all the way back to the Steelers pick. If those 4 are gone though, I'd be interested in trading back 5 to 10 spots, probably even if Peppers is still on the board also.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skinsin2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What would it take Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:

I'm 100% with you and have been thinking the same. For me, if Allen, Foster, Reddick and Peppers are gone I'd like to trade down with the Texans or Chiefs. I'm not interested in giving the Giants a higher pick or moving all the way back to the Steelers pick. If those 4 are gone though, I'd be interested in trading back 5 to 10 spots, probably even if Peppers is still on the board also.

Agree with this.
LFOX21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah turtle I'm with you on foster, alllen, and reddick

What would it take? Their first and second?

Houston doesn't have a second right? Got traded to the browns

Would a 1, and 4 this year and their 2nd do it?

Or would KC trade their 1 and 2 this year to jump 10 spots
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFOX21 wrote:
Yeah turtle I'm with you on foster, alllen, and reddick

What would it take? Their first and second?

Houston doesn't have a second right? Got traded to the browns

Would a 1, and 4 this year and their 2nd do it?

Or would KC trade their 1 and 2 this year to jump 10 spots
I think that I'd want Hou 1st & 3rd and next year's 2nd; KC's 1st, 2nd &
4th.

KC is trading up for possibly their franchise qb, we should be able to get a little more than the usual because of the position and round.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: