You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You be the GM, Round 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Would You do as GM?
Draft NT Elijah Qualls, Washington
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Draft CB Cameron Sutton, Tennessee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Draft TE Bucky Hodges, VT
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Draft CB Sidney Jones, Washington
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Draft HB D'Onta Foreman, Texas
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Draft WR Cooper Kupp, Eastern Washington
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Draft OLB Ryan Anderson, Alabama
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Draft another prospect (specify in a post please)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Accept Raiders Trade Offer
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Accept Jaguars Trade Offer
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Doc Draper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:
Im assuming qualls is the pick? when are we going to start round 4? I know a lot of you dont want him but if Mixon is there at round 4 we gotta have a discussion. 1st round talent all day! let the past go! Hes learned

I agree, this incident happened 3 years ago and the injuries sustained by the woman were that of her falling not becuase of the punch. While its deplorable that he would resort to that, I would have to think there is a level of maturity that occurs while you are in college and considering that he has not had a single incident since this happened.

I would be open if it really happened as well. Funny thing is, I don't think McCloughan would have ever thought about drafting him as he tends to stay clear of players with troubled pasts.
I actually think the opposite. McCloughan took a chance on Galette, several times, Allen seems to always be more straight and narrow.

Just a thought from a guy with a bit of experience: those that work do hard to APPEAR straight and narrow are usually the biggest freaks. Bruce- Richmond remembers lol lol. Shoulda done that in Vegas Smile
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:
Im assuming qualls is the pick? when are we going to start round 4? I know a lot of you dont want him but if Mixon is there at round 4 we gotta have a discussion. 1st round talent all day! let the past go! Hes learned
I'll try to get a 4th round up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Pretty slammed at work today. Btw the 4th round is probably the last we will do.

Are you going to do both 4ths, or just the first? Because piling on more work is just one of the services I provide. Very Happy Laughing
MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:
I'll try to get a 4th round up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Pretty slammed at work today. Btw the 4th round is probably the last we will do.

Are you going to do both 4ths, or just the first? Because piling on more work is just one of the services I provide. Very Happy Laughing

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:

MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
Woz wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
LFOX21 wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: